Virgin wants me

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Jadix, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Jadix

Jadix The Nice Guy

The only problem I have is I'm wondering if it will be too painful for her? Is it even going to be a good experience if shes in pain the whole time?

2. chakup

chakup Guest

we all had to start somewhere.

3. DagoRcR

DagoRcR OT Supporter

It will hurt her. But if you go slow with lots of lube, she may enjoy it.

4. lauren

lauren Active Member

like, to hook up? i wouldnt bother. but for a relationship, sure. she probably wont enjoy it much at first, but its suposed to get better with time.

5. saxman

saxman Burninating the peasants

that's not necessarily true... depends on a lot of things...

lots of lube + lots of foreplay with her + going slow and being gentle = no pain, at least in my experience(been with a couple virgins)

6. Sueded

Sueded New Member

A couple years ago I had sex with a virgin and it was horrible. She got on top like she was a pro or something and rode me for like 5 mins. It felt ok (didn't expect it to be that tight) but I wanted to switch positions so she got up but when she got up my crotch area was wet. I was thinking...orgasm? I doubt it. So I told her to cut the lights on...

..THERE WAS BLOOD ALL OVER MY CROTCH! I was like What the FUCK?!?! Are you on your period or something and she said no. My dick went limp so fast (like 5-6 seconds), i think i broke a world record! It looked like I got stabbed or something. With an ugly disgusted frown on my face I ran to the bathroom to wash it off. I was so pissed I just put my clothes back on, walked out without saying anything, and went home.

7. Sueded

Sueded New Member

When I met her, she told me that she lost her virginity at 15. She was 17 when we had sex. *Plays Black Eyed Peas - Don't Lie*

Last edited: Mar 10, 2006
  8. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

I wonder how many years of therapy it is going to take for her to be able to be intimate with a man again.

9. Scott7

Scott7 New Member

No shit huh. She's probably mortified.

But ya...lots of foreplay, then use lube.

10. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

it's often said that girl's first time sets the tone of whether or not they are a slut or not.

try to imagine what that might mean........

11. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

gotta start somwhere no pain no gain, lots of forplay to make her TURNED on and feel comfortable is the only thing you can do to aid it, but it will usually be uncomfortable unless you've used fingers up to 3 for a while

12. low20

low20 Member

it wont hurt every girl. an atheletic girl may have broken her hymen already, also if she uses tampons or fingers herself or has been fingered, it may not hurt one bit. it all depends on th girl, also she must be horny enough

13. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

Yeah, I would say try your best, but pain is inevitable. The only time it doesn't hurt is in the romance novels.

14. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

My gf felt absolutely no pain when she lost ger virginity to this kid matt..........as a matter of fact she didn't really feel anything cause I guess the kid was "ill equipped" :p

15. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

where were you when you first had sex? did you get alot of blood all over the sheets? :-x

this question is for all of you btw :p

16. Fallout Girl

Fallout Girl New Member

Just make sure she is relaxed and tell her that you will take care of everything. You will be gentle and take it really slow and make sure you aren't hurting her. And can't be said enough about the lube. Make sure she knows that if she bleeds it's ok. It happens. And the first time isn't about making it earth shattering, it's more about going about it the right way.