Virgin, sex question here.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by creep, Aug 11, 2004.

1. creep

creep Guest

I'm a virgin and I hear plenty of things about sex, though when it's boiled down to it -- sex seems complicated, and I tend to worry about how would I please a girl.

1. Is sex fun, or is sex a lot of work? I mean do I have to push all the right buttons, or is the girl most likely to help me out? (Assuming she's a non virgin) I have kind of a fear of I will just be a complete mess and a let down.

2. After sex, I've heard that some people do take showers, would it be uncommon then to make out in the shower, just after sex?

Any additional info is welcome.

2. Esp69st

Esp69st Who's talking about OIL... bitch you cooking

DUDE... NO OFFENSE, but how old are you... are you really 20?

I knew the answer to this questions when I was 14 yrs old, really. :rolleyes:

3. Jesse James

Jesse James Guest

no need to make fun of him... maybe hes just naive?

4. sex is very fun

you dont have to take a shower right after, i havent. but if you do take a shower with her, sure make out...why not.

5. zanyspy_dude

zanyspy_dude King of teh n00bz

let me just add to the first thing, the other is what i'd say.

sex is fun, but some girls take a lot of knowledge to get them to orgasm. If it's your first time TOTALLY don't worry about it. they will enjoy the sex, even if they don't come. You'll naturally get better with time

6. yyc

yyc Guest

Pretty courageous to have 2000+ posts on OT and then post something like this on the Vag. :big grin:

The only thing you need to concern yourself with is: Don't concern yourself about the first time!

Look, imagine the first time you ever went up to a girl/picked one up - sex for the first time is similar to that in terms of the embarrassment level (except this will totally be in private, unless your girl decides to talk to her friends about you, which is unlikely).
    Unlike trying to pick up a girl/asking one out, you can NOT LOSE when you are about to have sex, so just enjoy it and chill. :)

7. Luciano

Luciano Guest

yeah man........youre about to love your woman. relax and have a good time, keep the communication lines open and enjoy each others bodies......its incredible..
    as for your second question.....What? What you do in the shower is your business. good luck and keep us posted. (and we wanna know details, man) Peace

8. sonicsuby

sonicsuby New Member

:bowdown: :bowdown: YOU'RE THE MAN NOW, DAWG!!!!!! Shut the fuck up if you're not going to help people out. That's what this forum is for. :rolleyes:

To the original poster:

You might be able to work the virgin thing to your advantage, but if you're 20 you gotta act fast because the line is quickly approaching where being a virgin goes from endearing to pathetic (of course unless you're saving yourself for marriage). You might be able to spin the virgin thing on a girl as cute and get her to help you out. As long as it's clear you're a virgin and don't try to play yourself up, the girl will likely be willing to help you out and "excited" to deflower you, if you will. See, if she's not expecting a magnificent performance, she'll be likely be willing to "train" you, which means lots of good sex and pointers for you, and in the end, lots of good sex for her because she'll teach you to do it exactly as she likes it.

On the shower thing, my gf takes a shower everytime after we have sex. I do sometimes, but sometimes I just don't feel like it and I go to sleep :)

9. octavious

octavious Guest

dont worry about it, the more you worry, the worse it will be. just be honest and go with the flow. if she suggests taking a shower, then have one with her. if she doesnt, then why bother, unless you really want one. personally, i love having the smell of sex lingering on me all night, it reminds me of what i just did and always makes me smile.

10. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

takes two to tango. if the woman expects you to do everything she's worthless anyway. don't be hung up about being a virgin, some women find it cool to break in a guy. however, i'd probably mention it ahead of time to make sure she's cool with it. if a chick's gonna freak out because you haven't been a manwhore she's probably not the best one to show you the ropes either. And that's how you should pitch it.

11. FarBeyondDriven

FarBeyondDriven OT Supporter

relax. don't try to go and do the whole damn kamasutra at once... just have fun and chances are she will too

12. creep

creep Guest

1. What's the big deal with age and sex? I'm 20 and a virgin, It's not like I'm at fault. I just never bothered to actually try and get sex. If sex were a big deal to me I would have taken care of it by now.

2. Can I actually use this phrase, "Just so you know, I'm a virgin, I was wondering if you'd want to teach me sex?' Would that work? :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2004
  13. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

1. :werd: I lost mine when i was 21

2. it might! :bigthumb: :rofl:

14. Two toys

Two toys New Member

1. :werd: i bet most of the guys that brag on OT fuck ugly drunk chicks.

2. it doesnt work.. trust me i tried way back when and the girl seemed like she was into it but when it came time to actually do it, it never came through (she said i was to pure to corrupt)

15. Tex

Tex Now with avatar™

Everything has pretty much been covered here. You really need to go in to this shit relaxed. Basically, the more tense you are about it, the more you increase the chance of a mishap of some kind. My first time was with a very experienced girl who had no doubt broken in her fair share of virgins in her time, and knew I was one. My first time was nerve free, and I hit it like a champ, if I do say so myself. Went for plenty long enough, got off, as did she, win, win, win!

You'll be fine. :bigthumb:

Just DON'T do it when under the influence of alcohol or other substances, you might find this inhibits your ability to get off, which may just give you another thing to obsess over unnecessarily (you may not get off anyway, if so don't worry about it! Condoms can be teh debil for this reason, depending on the type, and the guy).

Oh gawd. Been there. Most annoying thing evar!

Well, actually, she didn't tell me shit at the time, just broke up with me when she found out I'd never had a gf. I found out several years later through a mutual associate that she dumped me "because she didn't want my first time to be with a slut". Shame. I was so in to her and would have torn that shit up all day long. :big grin:

16. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

It can be fun, but it can also be a lot of work -- from my experience it depends on the girl. I've had sex for 10 minutes and been bored and tired because I simply wasn't in to her or she wasn't doing anything; starfish like. I've also had sessions last hours and the time flew by, it was so much fun and I didn't get tired at all (first time with the most recent girl she said, "Wow, you're like the energizer bunny" :))

Showers? Don't know that I have ever rolled out of bed and run for the shower, or gone with her...maybe I have, maybe I haven't, either way I'm sure it's fine.

My advice to you -- tell her you're a virgin; chances are she'll know anyway, but let her know and she'll help you through the process. :)

17. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

so... :hs:

18. mikey d uk

mikey d uk OT Supporter

i was pretty much in the same situation as yourself.
    im 19, was a virgin until i met my current gf. we've been together 5 months, and didnt rush into anything. I knew she wasnt a virgin, but she wasnt sure about me. We'd been together about 2 months when we first properly started fooling around naked :hs: and we felt comfortable to talk about things like this. she thought i wasnt a virgin, but i completely honest.
    our first 'attempts' didnt get off well, but we have an amazing sex life now, mainly because we truely love each other.
    a friend of mine is coming up to his 18th, and a virgin. he seems to think any woman will do for his first. but im very glad i waited for the 'right one' corny as it sounds, its worked out very well for me.
    dont go out looking to lose it, being a virgin isnt an insult, dont be paranoid about it if you find someone who you want to lose it with. be straight, honest and have good sex :big grin:

19. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

to the first poster...

imagine the best feeling your wee wee has ever felt...

then imagine that feeling inside of a vagina :mamoru:

(its 500x better)

20. NateMeister

NateMeister Blah blah??

nice and warm and wet.... it's great feeling ;)

Sex should be fun and is if you're with the right person. I was with a gal once who just layed there and expected me to do all the work. That didn't work out too well. I've been with more experienced girls and that usually goes well. They know what they want, there is open communication while you go at it, and it's basically an extension of a good date. You'll finish with the greatest feeling an hoping for more.

I've taken a shower after sex once. We just went at it again haha

21. Lyzardegod

Lyzardegod Guest

It's not a big deal about age and virginity. People make waaaay to big of deal out of being a virgin or experienced. Goes to show you've probably been more interested in other things than the poon. It seems nowadays that 14 year olds are trying to get sex because they have nothing better to do...

At any rate:

I ended up being the non-virgin 'deflowering' the virgin. They told me up front, which you have to talk about anyway, due to std's and whether to use a condom or not. Decide it before hand. You partner may be allergic to laytex--you never know. So yes, use the phrase.

Plan it so you have some quiet time to play and pet.

Bring lube, your woman [experienced or not] may be nervous and get dry [the vag can be dry for numerous reasons from just not drinking enough water, to nerves to the stars being out of alignment ;) ].

Great lube:
    Ky warming [$3]
    Astroglide [$6] <---better but no warming sensation

Remember to talk and have fun. My SO and I ended up doing it 4 times the same day due to the fact that we just had fun with eachother. It was awesome! :bigthumb:

22. Ghostaz0r

Ghostaz0r With my ego, I can stand there in a Speedo, and be

:hsd: :coolugh:

23. SICK GUY

SICK GUY 69, DUDE!!

if youa re really worried, find a girl that understands you are nervous. she should help you out.

24. Moonlight

Moonlight Guest

dont worry, ur girl will tell u what to do and what not to do during sex and ull learn from there

making out in the shower is my favorite part
    and it feels so great

25. i gave this out in an earlier thread...

http://www.sex-project.com

everything you ever wanted to know...including virgin stuff ^_^