GUN VIDEOS - IDPA 9/20/08

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by AB13, Sep 22, 2008.

1. AB13

AB13 New Member

Shot some footage from Saturday's IDPA match. I finished 1st overall in CDP, but get this, seems someones been paying attention and seems to be learning very fast, Market Garden finished 3rd overall with just a little over 23 seconds behind me. :)

Shooting USPSA with the supersquad seems to be paying off now eh? :coolugh:

me:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRyVmGALsxE

Montage of my squad:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc0IOebF8Y4

This was an unoffical "BUG" match, and a good chunk of shooters shot their Back Up Gun. We saw some Kel Tecs, Kahr's and Jframe Snubby's shot, which most of my squad shot. My buddy only had one speed loader and had to do finger loads with a JFrame. lol

Awesome match even though I'm still drying out my vest and range bag. Nothing like fall IDPA in the great Northwet.

2. Yeah, I couldn't believe my place in the standings. If I practiced a bit more weak-hand I'd not have missed one of those targets completely, taking 10 down and the FTN. I definitely learn a lot from shooting with the top guys.

3. phrozenlikwid

phrozenlikwid New Member

Nice vid's as always....

It already getting chilly up there? I noticed most people wearing fairly heavy jackets and such. It's still in the 80's here, with soul crushing humidity. Fuck my life..... I can't wait for fall/winter.

4. AB13

AB13 New Member

Yeah, it's already getting cold up here. We have full on seasons up here. Fall feels like fall, winter feels like winter, and summer feels like spring. lol

I've shot in much worst conditions. But being a Northwest Native, I actually love this time of year. I am most active golfing, shooting and fishing around this time of year more than any other time of the year.

5. Except for the rain I don't mind the cold at all. It's nicer than sweating in the sun.

6. phrozenlikwid

phrozenlikwid New Member

I remember a time when we used to have seasons........

Now with that damn Al Gore and his crazy global warming, it seems it goes from stupid hot and humid, to freezing cold all within a week.

Aside from being out on the lake, and the higher density of cute girls in less clothing, I fucking hate summer.

It appears I need to move.....