MMA video

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by xinster, Sep 26, 2006.

1. xinster

xinster New Member

of comments made by GSP postfight? or even a summary, if someone would please :big grin:

2. AK-47

AK-47 Banned

he told hughes that he was glad that he won, but that he wasn't impressed wtih his performance. Hughes seemed kinda pissed off and it looked like his dad was talking shit to gsp. But in the post fight interview with hughes, you could see gsp in his lockerroom and they were laughing and shaking hands :rofl:

3. CyberEye

CyberEye Oh god, the voices

It's all theatrics. Getting more like the WWF every fucking day. Hell I bet Tito and Shamrock are in one of their mansions spooning as we speak.

4. 4bangin

4bangin Ballet of Violence

I've been thinking the exact same thing.

5. Bausk

Bausk New Member

They fight each other for a living. That doesn't always mean you are going to be best friends with the other guy, and when you talk trash there will be cameras to catch it. There is trash talking in Boxing, I'd compare it more to that.

They aren't talking shit about each others families or looking for them backstage after fights... THAT is more like WWF/WWE.

6. CyberEye

CyberEye Oh god, the voices

no but their talking trash and hating each other on camera, then hanging out, laughing and having a good time after the show's over. It's all fake/publicity stunt. Hence why it's like WWF.

7. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

Its hype man. Nothing wrong with it.

8. GSPFAN

GSPFAN New Member

I don't think there was anything fake about that misshap. GSP's english just didn't come out right, he was trying to make fun, shaking Hughes hand a few times and such. Matt's dad was the one that got upset and then confusion took place. I think it is raw and uncut, nothing set up with that, GSP is just starting to get more confident and comfortable in the UFC realm and he wanted to be a jokester. Anyone that knows the guy says he is a big goof ball.

9. jmx2323

jmx2323 OT Supporter

is it not Hughes who refused to come in the right after a GSP win becasue he did not want to dog on him or try to steal any of his spotlight.

10. GSPFAN

GSPFAN New Member

GSP have never talked smack about other fighters.

Hughes was insulting him RIGHT AFTER he completely disrespected BJ. BJ gave tons of credit to him and HUghes and his fuking arrogant personality spoke down about him. Then Hughes insulted Trigg and GSP, GSP at least had enough self respect to get in there and say something for himself.

11. GSPFAN

GSPFAN New Member

Hughes is the biggest prick in the UFC and I CAN NOT WAIT until GSP putting some new respect in the guy.