VIDEO: PINKS, Trevin Lindsay VS Jamie Miller + RKC Interview

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Bakushan, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Bakushan

Bakushan New Member

VIDEO: PINKS, Trevin Lindsay VS Jamie Miller + RKC Interview

This video is the full episode of pinks, featuring North Texas’s own Trevin Lindsay racing for titles against Jamie Miller. This episode was recently released on Speed Channel, and many local racers attended the filming in January that took place in Phoenix Arizona. If you look, you will see many faces that you might recognize on Trevin’s side of the strip.

To add to the video, and document this home-town hero, I met up with Trevin personally at Prostreet Motorsports in Rowlett, where Trevin is currently storing the car until it is ready to be transferred to its new owner. Included in this episode of pinks is an additional exclusive interview with Trevin himself, as well as a detailed technical look and review of his camaro by Donnie Denton.

Check it out, let me know what you think. Congratulations to Trevin and his team.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2835841780771900844&q=pinks&pl=true

2. Advan

Advan New Member

damnnnn

3. whelen1

whelen1 New Member

Dude, that thing ripped out of the hole like it was being RAPED ...

Quick fucking car ...

4. insomnia

insomnia New Member

Good work spoiling the episode in the intro :ugh:

5. SantorinA4

SantorinA4 New Member

I recognize quite a few people from that video. One in particular is John in the red shirt on the winning team that did the stupid dance at the end. He dated my ex's sister and put an exhaust on my camaro that I had at the time.