FRK Vib's on a guy?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by foreverLost, Jun 4, 2005.

1. foreverLost

foreverLost New Member

The other night me and my SO were getting into it and he braught out the vibrator, and of course i enjoyed it :wiggle: but i was wondering, is there any way i could incorperate it with the things i do to him? :naughty: any special spots to press it on; ex: guiche(sp?) - would that really do anything? open to new ideas :) thanks

2. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Get a slim one and go after his prostate
    Hold yours under his testicles while you give him head
    If it doesn't have a g-spot hook, it can be rolled down his back as a pleasurable massage device

3. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Since he's str8t, you may wanna get a thin one, but I say stick it up his ass when your blowing him. Feels wonderful.

:bigthumb:

4. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

Some guys dont like shit in thier ass... trust me. Feel good or not!

Try popen that same vib in your ass while he is inside you.

5. CoCo

...don't knock it till you pop it...in. ;)

6. Eidolon

Eidolon Guest

You've got a point. Most guys are afraid to admit they like anal play. It doesn't make you gay... it just means you're sexually liberated.

7. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

That's one of the great things about my gf...we are both pretty unlimited in 'new' things.

8. Marla

Marla New Member

Vibs are made for chicks -- they may feel good on certain guy parts....but in all seriousness, I think they are made for women. That's why they show women on the boxes and containers of every vibrator. You want to massage your boyfriend...then get a massager, don't use a vibrator. That just looks tacky! Haha!

9. CoCo

...uhh, maybe you should turn your box over. Typically, to my amusement, I've noticed that in the sex shops, if your turn the vibrator boxes over, there is a guy on the other side. Duel marketing = teh win :bigthumb: .

But, I will say that you are actually onto a very serious point. I'm not a fan of simple vibrators. Give me a vibrating butt plug any day. My boifriend tells me countless stories of guys going to the ER because he lost a vibrator (or other things) up his ass. Unlike the vagina which has an end, the ass does not...or, is much further away. So with the right anal spasm, that vibrator could just be sucked right up and away! And that though scares the hell out of me...

10. Marla

Marla New Member

Hm....I suppose. But I guess when I think of vibrators/dildos, women come into mind, not men. But you are probably right. I'm not down with anal stuff, so sticking a vibrator up my boyfriends ass is just ew! Ha!

Oh yeah, and freaky story you told. Going THAT far up and getting stuck? Ha! Running to the emergency room and saying "he has a vibrator stuck up his asshole! HELP!" :mamoru:

11. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Well, what would you do? Grab a pair of salad tongs?

Geez, imagine how annoying the ride to the hospital was...

12. Marla

Marla New Member

Ha! Yeah I know! Hence why vibrators are meant for women. Mwahahaha!

13. CoCo

:mamoru:

He says that it's usually not a vib, and typically the guys make excuses. Seemingly, fruit & veggies are #1, followed by candles. He says that he has also shared stories with colleges who claimed to have seen glass, toothbrushes, and ink pens.

14. Marla

Marla New Member

My god! Are you serious??? Wow! That's alot of things to stick up your ass! If it feels good, then go for it! I just find it funny...for a guy....a straight guy. Haha!

15. CoCo

Sexuality is fluid, whether you're gay or you're str8t or you're bisexual... you just go with the flow.

16. Marla

Marla New Member

How many straight guys out there enjoy sticking objects in there ass? I'm just curious.

17. CoCo

...well, I know that there are a few threads in FS about it. And I've gotten loads of PMs from str8t guys telling me their stories...

:wavey: guys

18. Marla

Marla New Member

Hmmm...interesting. I'll take your word for it. I just don't see how straight guys who enjoy it. But that's just my opinion.

19. Master Shake

Master Shake Guest

Not me :mamoru:

20. Marla

Marla New Member

PHEW! Okay, at least one guy agrees with me! Haha!

21. The reason why gay people are gay is because they have an over production of female hormones There are 2 types of sex chromosomes, X and Y The mother contributes only an X chromosome to the offspring, while the father can contribute either an X or a Y. If the combination of sex chromosomes is XX, a female normally develops. If the combination of sex chromosomes is XY, a male usually develops. So the father’s genetic contribution determines the gender of the child in short men born with XXY usually turn out gay and feel as if they are a women trapped inside of a mans body. people are born homos it's all about the over production of x chromosomes at least that's the way I see it.

22. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

:wavey: I'm mostly straight.

23. David02

David02 Guest

A small vibrator or a butt plug can be really nice. I'm not afraid to say I enjoy some anal play. It's something my wife and I discovered togther, so it's a pretty intimate thing for us actually. It does take a little "preparation" to be done properly, but it can be really worth it. You just have to be able to overcome that mental "OMG does this mean I'm gay" block that I think all guys have at some point. I know I did... but once you can get past it, then the fun really begins.

Also, a vibrator doesn't have to be used just internally on a guy. Rubbing a vibe on the head of my cock while she's jacking me off is the ULTIMATE in foreplay. Makes me cream like no other.

24. Dogz

Dogz interior crocodile moderator

Im gonna have to agree too, my ex used to try sticking stuff up my ass all the time, very occasionally (normally when drunk) i tired to go with the flow but i could never relax into the sex as the thought of me having something stuck out my ass kinda freaked me out

25. CoCo

...hehe, have you heard of the prostate? :bigthumb: