FRK vibrating cock rings

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TwistedMind, Apr 14, 2008.

1. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

so I have been wanting to get one for awihle. was looking around some websites last night and there are so many choices I was a bit overwhelmed. Does anyone have experiance with these? If so care to offer your opinion on which you used wether or not you liked it and if you know, if your partner liked it. Ladies if you have ever experianced one what did you think? if you have used more than one brand which did you prefer?

2. MB300E87

MB300E87 Active Member

my fiancee was at a bridal shower about a year ago for her friend who was getting married and they all went in to a sex shop. she bought one of these as a joke (it was a cheap-o rubber one) and brought it home. we tried it but laughed as it would buzz loud and then softer when i pushed into her, then loud again as i pulled out and so on. it was funny.

3. Vanilla Tarantino

Vanilla Tarantino OT Supporter

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=6663389&style=atoy&cart=707193826

It's kinda klunky, but it's amazing. It will probably make you finish faster than normal, but you'll probably get really good stimulation even without moving much (which allows you to last longer) - and it's better for her if you move slowly and don't pound at her so that she continually gets contact with the ring and doesn't get a bullet into the pubic bone.

4. easeupoffmynuts

easeupoffmynuts MVP OF SUCK

i like my cock ring with the bullet makes for a good time

5. ERabbit

ERabbit OT Supporter

ive tried a couple different ones, i think i have an "o-boy" right now, she likes the vibration aspect of it along with the natural thrust, their fun to try out

6. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Fun, but they over stimulate me...... and apparently do absolutely nothing for my g/f.....

7. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

my woman enjoys them but i like to pound so we only use it for a little bit then i throw it off...

8. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

thanks for the info so far, sounds like its a pretty safe bet to add a little fun to the bedroom

9. VibraNation

VibraNation www.VibraNation.com

10. Se7en

Se7en Active Member

had one of the vibrating johnny's rings, didnt do anything for the girl I was with. on top of that, the material was too stretchy to really use as a cock ring, so it was pretty useless.

I've tried some legit rings too, but all with the same girl who apparently doesn't get anywhere from vibration, so it didnt make it too much fun.

11. AubreyNelson88

AubreyNelson88 New Member

I feel as though they get in the way since I like to grind..