FRK Vibrating Cock Rings :)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by destiny296, Dec 13, 2004.

1. destiny296

destiny296 Guest

I have a question about these little devices....

What are the pros and cons that people have had with using this product?? I have a friend who wants to get into selling them and I wanted to give them some information on it and to see how many people might be willing to buy this kind of toy.... (and no I am not trying to sell them on this message board)

Any imput would be helpful.... oh and if I am posting this in the wrong forum, please feel free to move me!!!

:)

2. I've got one. Wifey likes it when we're doing it missionary or her on top -- better stimulation. The down side is that it's got an electric cord to the battery pack that sometimes gets in the way.

3. foad

foad New Member

I would tend to agree with you. However my wife has about 3 orgasm's when doin it doggy with those fuckers goin. She loves it. :bowdown:

4. destiny296

destiny296 Guest

Well the one that I have seen... the one that my friend will be selling has no chords or anything of that nature. It actually comes in a box somewhat like a condom box and in a package like a condom. It only lasts for about 15-30 minutes, so it is a one time use thing....

5. foad

foad New Member

you can't replace the batteries? and has your friend used it before ? :lol:

6. destiny296

destiny296 Guest

I don't think that you can. The best way that I can describe it is that the ring that slides around your cock is made of a material that is not all that strong. On top of the ring is this little box with a switch on the side of it. It has a little indention on it that susposedly rubs (and vibrates) against the clit while you are having sex.... that is pretty much all that I know about it. That is why I wanted to get some feedback on people who have used them... Basically I want to buy one, but I just wanted to get some opinions on them first.... plus I wanted to give my friend some info on the stuff so that he doesn't get in to deep with selling these things if they really aren't worth it!!! :)

7. foad

foad New Member

Well.. my wife and I haven't used one that doesnt have an external power source ie. we had wires coming from ours. So GL with that wireless unit.:x:

8. Jim311

Jim311 New Member

Fuck those ones with cords. I bought one online that uses a small button battery. I've used it several times with good results, and the batteries aren't even close to drained. Best 15 bucks I ever spent!

9. iccy82

iccy82 Guest

i want one.... ebay? :hsd:

10. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Link to mo' info?

11. yikes, FACTORY SEALED only plz... :greddy:

12. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

Don't have one. Maybe i need one.

13. foad

foad New Member