WEB Very small design/coding project/quote request

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by ww_Crimson, Dec 30, 2007.

1. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

First things first I'll give you guys a glimpse of what I've got so far. This is a 100% basic HTML website and I don't want it to be much more complex than that.

www.azreviews.net

The site is pretty much for personal use and I plan to keep it that way, I simply want something to spiffy it up just a little bit. I've looked at a few free templates but even most of them offer more than what I want on the site.

Ideally I'd like the way my site looks to remain the same with just a slightly more colorful frame/top header that blend together, keeping the main content page with a solid black background.

I don't have a whole lot of creative ideas but I can give a brief explanation of what im looking for if there is someone who is interested in this small project.

I guess basically what I need here is something as simple as a background design that will blend together my left and top frame. If there is a smarter way to do this using a template or something I'd be willin to give that a try, but at this point I think two images, one the size of each frame, would work just as well.

I may be going about this all wrong as far as requests go but if someone can give me an idea of how much I should be planning to spend on a project this small, let me know.

2. Mangos

Mangos New Member

it sucks bro, sorry

3. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Obviously. It's a personal website mostly, I don't even plan on having any traffic there. I just want it to sort some shit I do. I have no background in graphic or web design, minus geocities page builder in 7th grade.

Anyways, the question was whether or not someone would be interested in making a simple basic background design for me and if so how much it would cost. I didn't ask for a review of the website.

4. LOLZILLA

LOLZILLA New Member

Dude, plz bo frames.

css, php, I has for joo.

k

5. neb

neb I'm a banana OT Supporter

Using frames really isn't a good way to do this. Since it's a review site I think using Wordpress would work really well for you (which is free). This would make it simple to add new reviews and categorise them. You can either use a free wordpress template, or get a custom template designed to look how you want it to.

This would look alot better and much easier to use than how you're doing it now. And isn't expensive.

6. andyf

andyf New Member

Hello Adam, I can do it for small pay (may be just for 50$) Please give me your mail id so that i can help you better.
    As "neb" suggested if you are interested i can also redesign it using Wordpress.

7. LOLZILLA

LOLZILLA New Member

By bo I meant no.

8. Baby Jai

Baby Jai MT Pimp OT Supporter

if you still need a coder/designer, i may be able to help you out, you can contact me on my messenger services

9. marcom10

marcom10 ...

Crimson, don't pay for this. If its for personal use don't go crazy with it. Use www.tumblr.com which will let you choose a spiffy template, add photos, text, video, or what ever your heart desires. /project

10. Mangos

Mangos New Member

stop cock blocking, bro

11. tryfuhl

tryfuhl New Member

lol lemme know if you need help man.. I haven't played much in wordpress or many other cms systems but I'm sure I could figure it out

any html and css help I'll help ya out

12. Ricky

Ricky █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

wordpress

don't get ripped off and pay someone to install that shit.

just google it. It takes like 10 minuites to setup and install.

its small, easy to use blah blah blah