Very pertinent question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by incubimmer, May 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

ok, last night i messed w/ this chick (fingering and then fucked her about 8 times) and she had MULTIPLE orgasms. thats not the problem, the problem is 8 times is alot and thats alot of precum and wut if i didnt pull out in time? i dont know if orgasming helps the prego process(hopefully it doesnt) but her next period is on the 15th, what would you experienced peeps say are the odds that she's carrying my kid? im flippin out:eek3:

2. wake_o

wake_o New Member

3. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

o i forgot 2 add that i am an avid weed smoker so would that help my case any?

4. HoodRich

HoodRich Professional Street Nigga OT Supporter

gee, i wonder why dumb shit like this happens to dumb people

5. Raggity Man

Raggity Man Lets share the milk of human kindness

lets just put it this way take that X the number of orgasms which would be about 640%, add on that orgasms DO help to get the girl pregnant, and we end with a grand total of...ur fucked.

6. johndoe1999

johndoe1999 New Member

sex with weed = the fuckin bomb

7. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

ya i guess since i smoke weed i must b pretty dumb, too bad i wasnt stoned and too bad my iq=genius, stop sucking yer dick and dont post in my thread unless u have sum sort of relevant reply.:greddy:

8. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

hey man my condoms were in my car about 20 minutes away and it was like 4 in the morning after we got back from clubbin, what would u do if a really hot chik jumps into yer bed in the middle of the night ready 2 go? thought so

9. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Very convient way to catch some nasty ass diseases :bigthumb: Good thinkin! :rolleyes:

10. EvilSS

EvilSS New Member

Ok, when you say you fucked her 8 times, I assume you only came once? If you came more than once, you better hope she is on the happy side (for you) of her cycle.

So keep some in your room. Sheez, how would you feel about cutting checks for 40% of your income for child support for the next 18 years because you didn't want to run back to your car for some condoms?

11. HoodRich

You are pretty much dead on in everything you said.

yes, since you smoke weed you are pretty dumb
    yes, it is too bad you werent stoned because i assume stoners enjoy being stoned
    and yes it is too bad that your iq = genius and you are wasting that gift by being a complete fucking retard.
    but no, if i could suck my own dick believe me i'd be doing that right now instead of posting in this ridiculous thread about "oh my god, i'm a lazy fucking jackoff and didnt feel like wasting time going to my car to get condoms because there was this slutty chick that would go fuck some other random dickhead if i took the time to protect myself by using a condom. so i just banged her the best of her life and gave her 5000 orgasms cause i'm the man, now i'm scared that she's gonna be pregnant and i'm gonna be stuck in a fucked up situation. But hey..i tore that shit up!"

Last edited: May 31, 2004
  12. Prod

Prod Guest

True statements. I just thought I'd let you know a little secret... Pulling out doesn't work. In fact it's less then 10% effective from what I've heard. Maybe marijuana has been lessening your intelligence more than you think.

13. Askesis

Askesis New Member

Fucked a random girl 8 times in one night? I'm calling :bsflag:

14. TheProwler

TheProwler Active Member

have you picked out names yet? did you want a boy or a girl?

15. Evil_Gemini

Evil_Gemini New Member

I guess he wagged sex ed :dunno:

16. Brantner

Brantner Guest

:bowdown: :Owned:

17. johan

johan Active Member

HAH hah HAH and a HA HA HA. Sorry, but that shit was just too funny.
    Good one, "Daddy".

18. TylerF

TylerF Guest

Well, the only time a girl can get pregnant is the few days after an egg has been released from her ovary. This is usually 14 days after her last period. So, the important number is how long has it been since her last period? But, considering that it is still 16 days till she expects her next period, I'm going to assume it's been almost two weeks. Sperm can live in the vagina for up to 48 hours. So, the time frame is ABOUT right. You are a little early in her cycle, but not early enough that there is NOTHING to worry about.

Ok, there is no sperm in precum unless you came and didn't piss since. Now, if you mean you actually came 8 times, then yeah, there WAS sperm in your precum. But, realistically, not very much. However, the odds of getting pregnant after one year of unprotected sex are ~50%. So, just one time, where you didn't even cum in her, I'd estimate your odds at <1%. That's not to say it can't still happen. But it's unlikely.

Also, why is he stupid for smoking weed? I suppose that using a substance which is totally harmless and non-addictive IS stupid, huh? Spending your time smoking weed is probably about as bad an idea as reading a book or taking a jog. It's probably less stupid than watching TV because television turns off your brain output and stunts your intelligence. But go on and believe what you will.

19. HoodRich

Pretty much everything you said is incorrect

20. krista

krista New Member

Wow, so you must have failed sex ed..the odds of getting pregnant w/o using any kind of birth control in one year is closer to 90%..of course pulling out would reduce but not eliminate the risk. Bottom line is the original poster should have walked his lazy ass out to the car and gotten some condoms, but hey if that adds another unwanted baby born to some 17 year olds..thats his deal

And about the weed - smoking any type of substance is never going to be totally harmless on your lungs/throat etc..and while it may or may not be addictive, it takes away good judgement, and some people start experimenting with other drugs because of trying weed..so you're an asshole if you compare doing an illegal drug to reading a book or getting exercise. go ahead and know what you're talking about before you post again, thanks

21. TylerF

TylerF Guest

Holy fucking shit:

From the book "Life: The Science of Biology"

"In humans, after two weeks of follicular growth, ovulation occurs." Basically, there are a bunch of cells, called "primary oocytes", in a woman's ovaries. Several of these are grouped together and surrounded by a bunch of other cells which form a mass called a "follicle". This follicle begins to mature and, on around day twelve, a surge, triggered by possitive feedback control on the pituitary gland by estrogen, of two hormones called luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone causes the follicle to rupture, releasing one of the primary oocytes as an egg. The others remain in the follicle, now called a corpus leuteum, in the ovary to produce various hormones if the egg is fertilized.

Also, precum is largly from the bulbourethral gland. It contains no sperm. Any sperm in precum is left over from a previous ejaculation and is flushed out when you piss.(http://www.teenwire.com/index.asp?taStrona=http://www.teenwire.com/ask/articles/as_20010503p212.asp). Now, as I said in my first post, this is nullified as he obviously had many "previous ejaculations". However, it is still a useful factor due to the fact that is probably lieing and really only came once.

The above book quotes the pregnancy rate for unprotected sex at 85%. So I was wrong there. However, the chance for withdrawal is 10-40%. The book says the reason for the 40% is "mostly due to lack of willpower". However, even accounting for the largest margin of pregnancy (40%), a couple would need to do it only 40 times in a year for the chance of each intercourse to be less than 1%. That is, if the average couple does it 40 times in a year, and we take the highest statistic possible, 40%, then the odds they will concieve for each sexual act is 1%. I'd say that 40 times in a YEAR is rather conservative, and, considering we took the highest statistic, a chance of <1% is MORE than reasonable.

(Note, my origional statistic (~50%) was from a human sexuality course I took almost a year ago. I dug up the notes to make sure I wasn't crazy just now and the sheet said 50% for the pull-out method and gave no statistic for absolutely unprotected sex. So, I must have mixed them up. My bad. But, considering that he did pull out, the number I gave is more relavant anyway.)

My source for the sperm living in the vagina for ~48 hours is World Book Encyclopedia under "Human Reproduction".

Is there anything else I need to clarify about sex? Or have I pretty much stopped you fuckers dead in your tracks? Don't EVER call me stupid. You will be wrong.

Ok, then, my source on the TV bit is a book called "The Einstien Factor" by Win Wenger. It basically says that you can increase your intelligence by engaging your imagination. This strengthens the link between your subconcious mind (which is by far the most powerful part of your brain) and your concious mind. However, watching things which engage your brain doesn't do it. You need output to increase your intelligence. Since it is theorized that psychadelics (weed included) may have part of their effect by blocking the function of the concious, marijuana may actually speed up this process. (Hence why I said that smoking MJ may be more beneficial than watching TV. Now if you are smoking out then watching TV, I'd say you are probably wasting your time.)

Ok, on to weed. Yes, smoking any type of substance is harmful. Good thing that THC in itself is not a carcinogen. Thus, other forms of injesting the chemcial work just as well (or better). If weed were legal, teas and brownies could be sold in supermarkets. If the stoner is set on smoking it, a vaporizer can be used. This heats the plant to the point where the THC is vaporized but the plant matter does not burn. These are not in wide use now because they are expensive. Again, if legalized, the cost would surely drop.

On to the gateway myth. In Holland, after legalizing marijuana, the amount of heavy drug use DECREASED. So suck on that for a while. I shouldn't need to continue after that fact, but I will. Any amount of "gateway effect" is due to a number of factors, all relating again to the legal status of marijuana. First off, some people willing to try an illegal drug such as marijuana are more likely to try other illegal drugs. Second, when these people do try marijuana and find out that it is not nearly as bad as their government (DARE, freevibe, etc) would have them believe, they begin to get curious about other substances (Ie, if they were lied to about weed, they get curious as to what else they were lied to about). This should not be confused as a gateway effect.

However, my personal response to the statement "some people start experimenting with other drugs because of trying weed" is: So What? There are many substances which are just as harmless (and a whole lot more fun IMO) as reading a book, let me name a few: LSD, mescaline, psilocibin (shrooms), and DMT. Here's a totally new idea for you: not all drugs are bad. I view them as another form of recreation. Just like riding a bike, or playing video games. Sure, it is dangerous to drive a car while on drugs. Do you think that it's a good idea to drive a car while playing video games? Yeah, it's advisable not to be on drugs in public places, such as the mall. Is it a great idea to have sex in public places, such as the mall?

Anyway, I could go on. But I won't. My source for the above info: ME. I'm writing a book on the subject. If you really want to argue drugs, go ahead. But I'd rather you just take my word for it and save me some time proving you wrong.

(BTW, I do agree that he should have walked to his car. But he got on here to find out his chances, not to be told the same thing he's probably already kicking himself in the ass for.)

22. Perplexed

Perplexed OT Supporter

fucking moron.

23. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

See, when you let the little head do the thinkin', you get this situation. If her period is due on the 15 of June, and she was that horney, and she got off that easily, man, I'd say her hormones were firing fast and furious. Whether she knew it or not, her body wanted to get pregnant. BIG TIME.

Dude, I'm not going to call you stupid, but you're also a bit misinformed. A woman gets her period 14 days AFTER ovulation, not 14 days after her last period. That only works if she's on a 28 day cycle. The measurable period is after ovulation, not before it. That's why you have ovulation kits and such, so you can figure it out from the hormones. Though nature gave us clues like increased desire, stickier wetness, spongier cervix, stuff like that.

And dude, you might want to make sure you END your quotes too.

24. wake_o

wake_o New Member

lemme changed that 80% to 100% just becasue you are a dumbass

25. Chinisimo

Chinisimo Guest

he's counting every pump as a "fuck" so basically, he pumped her 8 times and that's the end of the story.

everybody get ready to pay higher taxes, cuz you know that we end up supporting his dumbass and the dumbass wife and their dumbass kid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.