very embarassing stuff!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by frazlee, Oct 31, 2009.

1. frazlee

frazlee New Member

so i have fordyce spots on my wang and 2 cysts on it to...one near the top base of my penis and one on the under side..top one is visible(about a size of a pea), im still a virgin...don't have any stds and i met this girl recently..we both are crazy for each other(goin out on a date with her this week etc). what should i do, wait and tell her the problem later with info from the net etc or be up front about it within a week or two? god damn having these things suck:wtc:

if you dont have know what fordyce spots are...The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland normally, sebaceous glands are only found in association with a hair follicle. They are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only. They aren't infectious and are a natural occurrence on the body.(from wikipedia)

suppose to be very common in males

2. BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy Guest

That sucks. I don't know what else to tell you.

3. bs2100

bs2100 New Member

Go to the dermatologist. They should make an incision to remove the cyst whole and send it off to be tested. If you just have two they might do that for both. If you have more then they'll test one or two and if the tests come back ok then they'll just lance the others and drain them.

Try to have them take the whole cyst out though.

4. frazlee

frazlee New Member

don't have any std/ been tested, don't have insurance atm so derma is kinda no go atm

5. untoastytoast

untoastytoast The Glory Days

i have the same shit man. I don't know about the other stuff, but i have cysts on my equipment too. The first time me and my ex had sex, she didn't even notice until i mentioned it to her. my doctor basically just put me on amoxicillin and other generic antibiotics, so maybe try getting ahold of those. don't worry about it too much though man.

6. frazlee

frazlee New Member

how did your ex react to that? you know how it is tho man, all i can do is worry. how bad are your cyst?

7. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

you can't be tested for hpv as a man, the only way to be 'tested' for it is if you're showing visible symptoms of genital warts [which perhaps your cysts could be], or for a woman if her pap comes up abnormal.

8. frazlee

frazlee New Member

trust me it isn't genital warts, ive researched this for a while now..if anything its a sebaceous gland cyst

9. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

10. yamahajenna

yamahajenna New Member

LOL good advice

11. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

dude, we are talking about your dick here. go get that shit taken care of.

12. bs2100

bs2100 New Member

I had/have some on my scrotum. They're smaller than the size of a grain of rice though. No woman has said anything about it though. If it was the size of a pea I would say it would raise concern.

There's another way to get rid of them. People get them all over their body, my family doctor told me he had them on his face when he was a kid, and they can be on your shoulders too. They're basically a kind of waxy build up in there, so you put a heat pack on it and it melts it (not really melts, but you get the point) to the point where it's just absorbed into the skin. The problem with doing that on your genitals is the heat can kill sperm :sad2:
    Even though it's not causing pain and most likely not going to be damaging other than cosmetically you should follow this guys advice. You never fuck around with your genitals or your heart. If something isn't right get that shit fixed, pronto.

13. Franco

Franco New Member

14. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

1- Get insurance
    2- Get cysts taken out.
    3- Do whatever with the girl.
    Health should always come first. If you don't have insurance, try to come up with the money somehow. I have a bump on the back of my wrist and it still bothers me a lot. It pops up when I bend my hand. Going to get it checked out on Monday.

15. oakback

oakback New Member

Research "ganglion cyst". I'm guessing that's what it is, they're pretty common. I had one of those, eventually never went down, and starting hurting when lifting weight/doing pushups, eventually it hurt to type. Had to have surgery to remove it. Wrist has felt good as new since (but hurt a lot more than expected following the surgery). Sometimes they may just lance it, you give your wrist a break for awhile, and it stays gone (apparently mine was too big for that).

16. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

Tell her its genital beading. :p

17. themolsen

themolsen New Member

say "this is something that happens in men with large penises and high testosterone levels"

18. THoC

THoC New Member

im going to flow w. the fact that you know its not an STD.

no i would not tell her up front. that is just weird and i think will freak her out.

once you get to the point that sex starts to pop up metion it.

"look i have something to tell you that is rather emberrassing form me....".

19. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

If I was this girl i would :iobarf:

20. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Urologist can remove them.