very confused..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Raggity Man, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Raggity Man

Raggity Man Lets share the milk of human kindness

ill try to make this as short as possible. Been hanging out with a girl for about 8 weeks now, started out just occasional on the weekend thing but now its whenever we get the chance. havent had sex, have only fooled around 3 times, kiss and cuddle alot, you could easily think we are together, but were not, and thats the confusing part. she says she doesnt want to like me, but the more she doesnt want to the more she does. she is mad she cant control it, and is scared because of that and what might happen. and as the weeks go on she seems to be getting more affectionate, saying she lubs me (just a joking way of saying likes me) on a regular basis, and invited me to go to florida with her on vacation. i have been extremely patient and have just gone along with everything because i really like her and i know for a fact she likes me. but what does anyone else make of this, am i just going to get myself hurt? or should i just keep on going like i am? and if any girl can help me out on what the hell she may be thinking that would be much obliged.

edit: forgot to mention the girl text me like its her job, cant go 4 hours without hearing from her

Last edited: Feb 22, 2006
  2. Socrates

Socrates New Member

There is your problem.

Women want a dominate man. Would a dominate man patiently wait and go along with everything?

I'm suprised she even fooled around with you since you are on the extreme edge of being friend zoned.

3. Socrates

Socrates New Member

A girl saying "I love you!" in a joking friendly way is pretty much a definite sign of being in the friend zone.

Women who are romantically interested in a guy don't say "I love you" until they mean it. It's obvious she doesn't love you in a romantic way, since you guys aren't together. That only leaves one option.

I take my last post back, you already ARE friend zoned.

Welcome to the world of HURT.

4. Raggity Man

Raggity Man Lets share the milk of human kindness

no, it in no way means love at all. love has never been said. and i guess i didnt say the going along with everything right, i confronted her about our relationship and we decided to see what happens and not label it because she was scared, and what has happened is that she has been getting more affectionate and seems as though she might want this to work, and she is putting more into this relationship. i made it very clear to her if this wasnt going to work back out now because i dont want to get hurt, and i take very little of her crap.