TAT Vertical Lobes

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MarshyTheKid, May 6, 2008.

1. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

Since I am addicted to piercings now, I've been thinking of different ones I want to get.
    So far I have 2 sets of lobes, 2's and 6's, an orbital, industrial and my conch. I had my nape done but it started to reject. This summer I'm planning on getting a few.
    Nape redone, an outer conch(I want to have a custom industrial bar bent with a spiral in the center for the conch piercing to go through), vertical lobes and perhaps take out my 6's for transverse lobes.
    My question is, does anyone have vertical lobes done? I've only seen a picture or two of them and I really like them. They would go through my current 2 g holes(I might stretch to 0 and go through them then) I understand I will have to go through my jewlery but since I'm a huge fan of silicone it won't be a big issue.
    What issues did you guys have with them? I understand that if they aren't done correctly they can reject forwards or backwards. I have faith in my piercer though. How much did they bleed and hurt at first?
    When I get them done I'll post pictures.

2. Ryan Wiggum

Ryan Wiggum hadoken

[​IMG]
    I got it done sometime last year. I'm currently trying to get rid of some hypertrophic scarring on the back of my lobe.

3. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Make sure you get your nape done with proper jewllery this time (be better off going with two dermals instead though) and if it's the same piercer doing your vertical lobes that did your nape than it's time to find a new piercer.

4. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

Yeah. That piercer was a one time thing. I went back to my old shop for a certified piercer who knows what he is doing. He took one look at my neck, attempted to bend jewelery to save it, but he said its best just to take it out when the rejection is minimal. I'll be going to him from now on.

5. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

Nice. How do you like them? How was the healing process?

6. Xin

Xin OT Supporter

My nape rejected and migrated out too :wtc: I have big ole indent scar on my neck now. Oh well.

7. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

I took mine out about 4 weeks ago and its healing very nicely. I think come summer I'm going in for him to do my nape then my ears. I figure my nape first so I can wait till I can sleep on my back, then I can get my lobes.
    I'm excited. Although I need to figure out what I'm going to do in a few months when I am looking for my first job(I'm a computer science major.) I don't know how well people will take to piercings.

8. Ryan Wiggum

Ryan Wiggum hadoken

healing took a bit long like all cartilage piercings. I'm looking to get another on my other lobe

9. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

It looks cool. I think I might go from a 2 to a 0 on my lobes so it won't look as weird going through.