Verizon phones, preferably without camera

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Pip, Jul 1, 2004.

1. Pip

Pip Guest

I'm getting a new Verizon cell phone and am having some difficulty choosing one. All I need is a phone with good sound quality, good reception, and preferably color. Everyone seems to love the LG VX6000, but I don't need the camera. I'll get a discount because the 2 years is up on my contract, so if I can get the VX6000 for cheap enough I'll probably buy that one. What other phones have good sound quality and reception?

2. Pip

Pip Guest

Anyone have the LG VX4500, VX3200, or Samsung SCH-a650? Your input is greatly appreciated!!

3. allen2oo3

allen2oo3 New Member

i have the a670 and love it. i guess a good phone for you would be the 530 which is basically a 670 but w/out the camera i had this phone before my 670. battery life is great and both screens are color...its also a very small phone def a lot smaller than the lg. pm me for any questions since i dont really come to this part of ot much. i'm looking to sell it so let me know if you're interested...im also in sd.

4. Jayrom

Jayrom New Member

I have the LG VX4500 and it's been very good to me! Awesome color, good downloadable programs and good reception. I recommend you turn it off while you sleep. I use to leave it on 24/7 and sometimes it would restart on its own. But again, i think that's all because it was on all the time. It's a great phone. I wanna upgrade to the LG VX6000 but i have to wait for my contract to end in February. But at the same time, it seems like everyone and their mom has it. So we'l see.