venting

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by nx2vgt, Oct 18, 2009.

1. nx2vgt

nx2vgt New Member

back story we have had are ups and downs i am a jealous person and have problems with it trying to fix my jealousy issue. jealousy stemmed from being cheated on by my ex wife and previous relationships.I helped her with Family issues finding a better job. in the mean time i lost mine and have been looking for a job i am receiving unemployment

(sorry in advance about grammar and such drunk plus no sleep in 28 hours)a week ago i made a thread about not getting enough sex people told me to leave seriously contemplated it. I thought I would talk to her first. We talked and everything was better more sex...win. Well my little girl came down for a week she was happy until Thursday i asked her if everything was ok she seemed upset. No everything is good. i asked her if she was ready to commit to marriage because every time my little girl is down she gets stressed. also i am planning on going into the military and didnt want to receive a dear john while deployed and have to do a divorce again.

no no everything is good. Saturday i drive my little girl to and from San Antonio to El paso and back. 16 hour drive i come home to find she had packed her stuff and left and left me a letter.

Here i am no sleep half drunk and i am sad she left. friends and family say it was for the better i however am still hurting

advice /anything would really help

2. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Well, now you can take the time to plan out how you are not going to show any jealousy with the next girl you are involved with. If you don't, you're just going to get a repeat performance of your past relationships.

3. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

:( I'm sorry you have to go through this. Honestly, it really WAS for better! She didn't even bother breaking it up in your presence.

4. nx2vgt

nx2vgt New Member

if anyone could enlighten me on the lets not get jealous secret it would be greatly appreciated

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Wait, why did she leave you?

6. freckleface

freckleface expose the raw nerve and get on with our lives...

What did the letter say??

7. nx2vgt

nx2vgt New Member

i have written this letter about ten time now, trying to get the wording right. first thing i want you to know is at first i loved you but after a while it became more of the love of your company more then your heart i want to end this before we do anything that we will regreti know you told me you have a habit of women leaving you in your life . and i hate the fact that i will hurt you but i rather do it now then like you said your away and getting a dear john letter. i do care about you and the last thing i want to do is hurt you .but i have to do what is good for me.and that is ending this today.you will find someone one day worthy of your heart.please let them in .do not let what me or XXXXX did to you affect your future. move on and try find someone better than me and you probably dont belive me right now but you will in time.

8. nx2vgt

nx2vgt New Member

there is more but its just about ending this like adults and to nnot contact her at work or anything of the sort but towards the end it says so just please stay away from me im not trying to be mean and one day we can talk about this

9. nx2vgt

nx2vgt New Member

im a bit of a jealous person (in my defense she knew about it) and she did small things to further my jealousy

10. freckleface

freckleface expose the raw nerve and get on with our lives...

Sounds like you should just move on. She is right you will find someone one day in the mean time work on that jealousy it will get you no where!!!

11. nx2vgt

nx2vgt New Member

how do you work on jealousy ?

12. THoC

THoC New Member

so we know you are a "bit" of a jealous person.

when you get jealous what do you do?

13. nx2vgt

nx2vgt New Member

im just quite and i talk about it later how person x made me uncomfortable

14. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

so you pout and pout until she makes you tell her what the deal is, and then you do?

sounds like something a woman doesn't want to deal with.

15. nx2vgt

nx2vgt New Member

no pouting i just dont say a whole lot i go from a talker to quite

16. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

someone who knows you well would recognizes your patterns and identify this as pouting.
    i'm not saying you look her with puppy dog eyes and a frownie face, but your signals make it known that you're upset and you don't want to talk. that = pout.

17. nx2vgt

nx2vgt New Member

ok fair enough