SRS venting... read if you want

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by mrscruffles, Jul 23, 2006.

1. mrscruffles

mrscruffles New Member

i dont even know where to start first of all im on extreme probation for stupid shit i did when i was way to drunk i have to go to AA meatings 4 times a wk and its nice to know that there are other people around that have the same shit going on, i live with my drunk mother so right there its kinda hard staying sober.
    ive been with this girl for about 2 years now and weve gone through alot of shit me going to jail twice her parents hating me and then meating me and loving me. we had a strong relationship. a month or two ago she was real unhappy and finaly after a wk or two she told me that she was unhappy with us and that i didnt pay enough attention to her there seemed to be nothing there but she still loved me. i understand that but im just starting to try and get on my feet this is my first full time job i have probation that i have to drive 45 min away 3 times a wk. so ive been verry hard to make it work and pay attention to her give her what she needs but she just gets annoyed. i try to have more sex with her, (that was a big thing we were not having much sex at all) so im trying to do that and she just gets annoyed and angry

the other day i tryed to and she got pissed told me that all i ever try to do now is have sex with her blah blah blah she left said she was going to bed and then two hrs later she back at my house ripping off my clothes i dont get it and its realy starting to fuck with my head and it sucks because that drink is right around the corner and jail would be to.
    sorry this was so long i dont care if anyone reads this but thanks if you do i jsut had to get some of this shit off my chest.

2. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Your situation isn't that bad if you just stay relaxed and figure out how you're going to improve your life. It seems like you're starting down the right path with a job. 45 mins is pretty far, see if you could get something closer. But either way, just be careful with your money and maybe try to get a place of your own. Take AA seriously to help yourself. When you've recovered from alcohol, try helping your mom do it too. As for your gf, it seems like you guys might need some time to sort things out..

3. mrscruffles

mrscruffles New Member

my job is only five min away its 45 min away for my probation all the UAs and that shit

4. nish81

nish81 OT Supporter

Take it easy, it sounds like you're on the road to recovery :)