SRS Venting: Girls

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by 97_ESi, Aug 17, 2007.

1. 97_ESi

97_ESi New Member

CLIFFS: Guy and girl dating for 8 months. Guy breaks up with girl on birthday. Says he doesn't 'love' her anymore and doesn't feel like she is the 'one'. He goes away on a last minute vacation for a week. She starts to get over him. He comes back and says she is his everything blah blah blah. She goes back to him. After she said she would never move in with him, she is now moving in with him just under 3 months from the breakup.

Sigh....frustrating. Doesn't help I have crush for the girl either. Just need to find new girls....get her out of my head. Shes my poison.

/rant

EDIT: As soon as I posted my original I immediately felt like deleting it. Don't mean to whine. I just left the cliffs :)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2007
  2. ///M Pilot

///M Pilot New Member

You knew what was going to be said before you posted the thread.

Oh hey, loo kat that, I rhymed. woot.

You never had anything with her. What does it matter?

3. 97_ESi

97_ESi New Member

Exactly. Shouldn't bug me but does. Same reason why I shouldn't care for her and worry about her....just does. She's my poison :o

Just my vent. Only place to let it out and getting rhyming responses :rofl:

4. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

Is she an ex gf? What makes her your poison?

5. 97_ESi

97_ESi New Member

Sorta but not at all.

Just a close friend I can't get outta my head and I care way more than I should about her. Need to find someone to replace her :)

Don't want to go into details and trying not to whine or sound bitchy. Its just a vent cuz I got no one else to vent too, haha.

6. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

There IS a lot of fish out there who are single.. you just need to start approching them, you get turned down? Who cares, you would've never knew unless you tried.. and then, you're right back at square one again but this time you have a better shot at meeting someone and you've gained experience that you otherwise didn't have before.

What it comes down to.. if you continue to crush so hardcore for this girl you're going to end up missing a good chance at meeting a chick that is actually worth your time.. because in the end, you make it a priority to care so much about this girl, she makes it such a priority to make sure things are good between her and the current guy who treats her like shit... you're currently not important to her atleast on sexual terms or relationship wise, so why the hell should you make her so important too?

You remind me of a friend of mine whos going through some of the same BS you're going through right now.. my advice? There IS NO ADVICE I can give you..

You'll have to figure it out on your own.. and when you're READY, you'll realize you never should've wasted your time all along keeping this girl on a pedestal when in reality you deserve SO MUCH better... THE END.