Venting, bring the hate

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Ricey McRicerton, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ricey McRicerton

Ricey McRicerton New Member

I've been lifting at a local golds for just over a year. No issues with anyone, and I've gotten to know quite a few of the trainers, and a bunch of the people who lift there casually.

Me and the guy I lift with (who looks like we could be brothers, but aren't) are doing flat bench. No biggie, this guy comes up and wants to work in. Feel free man, jump in. He starts talking shit to us and I just assume he knows the dude I lift with, so I don't think anything of it. This isn't any kind of motivational shit talking either. This is "hey faggots" type shit. I ask my lifting partner when he walks off where he knows him from, and he doesn't. I was just confused about it. Anyway, keep on with my routine and don't worry about him.

I'm walking over to get some water 30 minutes later, and he starts in on me about walking around too much. I was furious and flipped shit. "Why are you so fucking worried about what I'm doing. Mind your business and lift. Leave me alone".

What would posess someone to bother you in the gym like that for no reason?

Cliffs: Just ranting about some dickbag in the gym. Nevermind me.

2. BarbaraWaltersPegleg

BarbaraWaltersPegleg Irish Guido

Must be the No xplode?

anyways that sucks.

3. Elfling

Elfling New Member

Yep, sounds like he was a douche.

4. vtectyper

vtectyper New Member

LMAO what a fagg

5. Marijuanair

Marijuanair Remember to have your pet spayed or neutered! OT Supporter

the only thing that pisses me off lately is:
    1. my gym has no signes or auido anouncements to RERACK THE FUCKING WEIGHTS. I've been complaining to the manager and writing comments in the box for a few months now, no help. Gold's gym was awsome about it. They had signs, video, and audio reminders, and geeky highschoolers reracking weights 24/7 for you.

2. my current gym has like 30 45lb plates for teh whole 30,000sqft. there are like 2 plates on each machine, so I have to round up from 4 machines to do any workouts. I dont even want to bother with leg press anymore, I'd spend 30 mins gathering 45lb plates.

6. trancezj

trancezj New Member

stink palm the mother fucker. "hey buddy, sorry about blowing up on you yesterday, put 'er there". Preferable after your workout so your ass crack is nice and steamy.

7. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

So why'd you take shit from this asshole? You should've hit hard and hit first with a 5lb plate, Filmy style!

8. themadpaki

themadpaki There is no money. OT Supporter

meh. he's just jealous. Don't trip about it yo.

But he was def. a douche nozzle.

9. Ricey McRicerton

Ricey McRicerton New Member

:rofl:

Thanks for making me feel better about this everybody. The stink palm idea had me laughing. I just got more and more pissed off as I got home. I'd have liked to have whacked him in the skull with a plate, but I actually like lifting there. :mamoru:

10. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

even when my bitch looking ass walks around the gym the brolys never talk shit like that... one time I was doing DL's and a broly came up and tried to give me advice on form with huge attitude, but his advice was fucking retarded and contradicted everything I've read about DLing from pros, and then I saw him DLing like shit a couple weeks later and looking retarded... but he was broly so I couldn't say anything. :o

11. Formz

Formz Hipster Santa OT Supporter

Jesus christ I can't tolerate shit like that. Luckily I've never run into some one as blatantly rude.

12. deznutz

deznutz New Member

Some guy who came off the cardio machines hit my leg while i was doing weighted dips to get some water. I stared at him and was about to say something, but i didnt want to start a fight. I have bad roid rage.

13. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

if you had bad roid rage yo uwould have kicked his ass just for walking by when you're in the middle of a set, because it's disrespectful.

14. TZ

TZ Banned

That is weird. I've never had anyone be disrespectful to me at all while in the gym. Must have caught the guy on a weird day :dunno:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.