VENT. I found out my girl "fucked lumbergh" before me.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by R KriLLz, Mar 29, 2008.

1. R KriLLz

R KriLLz Uncomfortable in my own skin.

:beer:

I LOVED HER SO MUCH.

Now i feel I can do better.

The way i found out was like a knife slowly entering my gut.

She was with one dude from my job, i THOUGHT she ditched him for me.
    but no.
    a month after we move in together, I'm cleaning the room and find some of her writing on a receipt. I like the stuff she writes so i read it. out of nowhere i read something about how she had a crush on lumbergh. So i asked her about it, and she was like "oh yeah, it was a stupid crush, nothing happened."

Oh, this is funny. keep in mind that a few moments before i kissed her for the first time, i asked if she had been with anyone else from the job. she said no.

My birthday rolls around 2-3 months later and her old roommate slipped and told me they got drunk and hooked up once. (her and lumbergh were roommates in a big house.)

That was hell. I almost broke up with her like 3 times. but she made me feel terrible. she told me "it just happened and didnt mean anything"

few more months pass by and im cleaning and find a whole diary about how she was with the first dude from my job, but had a deep crush for lumbergh the whole time. They hooked up in between that dude she ditched, and me.

GAHHH.

before i we moved together, i used to chill at her house, and the three of us would hang around the house sometimes. :barf:
    I feel like such a fool. They knew the whole time.

I'm 24 and I've been extremely picky with women. I was always looking for love. never could be casual.

She was the first girl I ever loved. now shes just tainted. I get the nastiest dreams. thoughts of it randomly pop into my head. I resent her for it, and have been being a jerk. She really loves me, but she just isnt my style.
    She takes care of me very well, that's pretty much what keeps me around. Makes me feel really insecure. I feel like she doesnt have one of those "trigger" attractions to me. I had to earn her attraction. She just threw it at this DOUCHE BAG BOSS.

she was friends with someone from our job and hung out there btw.

I'm about to go on a cruise to rome for almost a month. I'm either leaving her by then, or deciding to make a long commitment.

I was going out with this girl before her, but nothing happened because she said really slutty things. I have the biggest regrets for not just fucking her and am fighting back the temptation to cheat. I JUST DON'T WANT TO BE MAD ANYMORE.

:wtc:

I'm not sure how well that all tied together, but basically, would you stay?

2. dymondboy2f

dymondboy2f Second place is the first loser.

I would probably cheat on my bf if I was a girl and he was a faggot like you.

3. R KriLLz

^^ what a fuckin asshole.

I left out too much information for you to come to that conclusion.

4. fray

fray New Member

wtf? You're pissed for stuff she did before she even dated you? They probably are just friends now (sometimes crushes are just that until you act on them and realize the affection is misplaced).

You can be upset that she lied about it. She was probably just embarassed that she had a drunken hook-up or views it as a poor judgement. Who knows.

I think you're overreacting a little though...unless you provide more details to the contrary.

5. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

I'd be pretty pissed at her for lying, that's not a good way to start a relationship. And knowing she slept with your boss would make things pretty awkward at work if all of you still work together.

6. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

its not bad that she did that stuff...its bad that it was a head game and lies...got a buddy going through something similar with his girl right now

i would not stick around through that shit

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

TC kinda lost credibility for me after the "I almost broke up with her like 3 times" line.

And like everyone else has said..this all happened before you dated, correct? GET THE FUCK OVER IT!

Or go find a virgin.

Tainted my ass.

What about you? Are you tainted as well?

8. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

wow you sound like me. thanks for the perspective!!

edit: honestly though your thread title is hilarious!! it shows how you identify the other co-worker as some cold lifeless evil motherfucker. and it's obvious that you identify him as such because you are jealous that he had sex with your girl and you probably don't see her as "yours" anymore so your taking it out on him by calling him a "lumbergh". HAHAHAHA

double edit: you also see yourself as "peter". Peter is the innocent hard working guy who just wants to be happy but is getting double crossed by everyone because everyone is bad except him. It aint like that man. All I can tell you is to read everyones advice here and do your best to understand it and take it. It's hard but they are usually right.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2008
  9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

An insecure guy who overreacts? :ugh2:

10. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

do you see any flaws within yourself? Or do you think you are perfect. That is a serious question.

11. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:bowrofl:

12. Socrates

Socrates New Member

No, it's a rhetorical question.

13. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

holy crap, socrates is back? Haven't seen you here in awhile.

14. R KriLLz

Yeah, everyone tells me that.
    I just really didn't like the guy. Fucks with my head. I try to get over it but it gets me in my sleep and shit.
    Him and I are so different... if she was so into him, there must be something I'm missing.
    I was never really too insecure, not past a little healthy jealousy.... but this just sent me into a place that i have no control over. Tearing me up. I really don't want to leave her, but i also don't see myself thinking a way out.

oh yeah, she lied to me 3 times. she was good at it. :ugh:

15. R KriLLz

Tainted as in... we wouldnt be together if she told me the truth.

16. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Are you kidding? Of course I have flaws. But luckily I have a rational mind and don't explode when over insignificant things. Then again, I'm no longer 19 :dunno:

OP, just move on and don't look back. If I found out my bf slept with a girl I really loathed, or a girl that we had hung out with a lot I would also have a weird feeling about it. Probably not enough to dump them, but if it bothers you that much there are plenty other women out there who haven't fucked your boss ;)

17. Socrates

Socrates New Member

:hug: --- I've been away for a while, but I'm back. :)

18. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

so if it's such a big deal that she slept with this guy, you're going to dump her, right?

If it would have stopped the relationship from ever beginning, it should stop the relationship now.

And what the hell did this guy do to you anyways?

19. althepirate

althepirate Talk nerdy to me.

So either [a] dump her already since you won't get over it, or realize that people can be attracted to different types and get over yourself.

20. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

You clearly do not trust her anyways sense you were reading through her diary. So yes, you should break up.

21. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Personally, I think you're being a baby. If you really loved her, who she fucked before you would not bother you that much.

Obviously it does bother you though, so it sounds like you should break things off before you end up cheating or saying something you don't mean.
    If it's to the point you're having dreams about it there is a problem here.

End it and find out why you're spazing so much over this. And I mean the REAL reason... not just because he's "lumburg".

22. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

I would be bothered as hell that she lied to your face.

If she'd been honest, id say get over it... but how can you trust someone you know would lie to you like that?

23. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

+1.

The only thing you should be pissed about is her lying.

Unless you are absolutely in love with her end it now. Everything in this thread (her lying, you being so upset about this, your dreams, your disgust, etc..) all point to having to get rid of this chick.

24. razi

razi New Member

you are coming across as a very insecure and emotionally immature individual. You need to grow up and discover yourself before you go and do anything rash.

25. individual

individual New Member

if you all work together this is not gonna end well