FRK VCHP & vibrating barbell

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Veinomenoca, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Veinomenoca

Veinomenoca New Member

Ok,

I had to ask. I've had my hood pierced since September. I had the ring in & it was ok, but now I have the straight barbell in. I was thinking of getting my tounge done. (I've wanted this for awhile. I can been a chicken about these things.)

I was thinking of getting the vibrating barbell. What I'm wondering is if anyone has ever used one down there? can it be used as the jewelry for my piercing?

Vein

2. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I've had the tongue done. It didn't work for me :wtc: I was really dissappointed... but 99% of people who get tongue piercings don't seem to have a problem with it. I think they are sexy!

As for the vibrating barbell... haven't tried that. But the hood piercing seemed to heal within a day, and ever since has been a lot of fun! :naughty: I have never actually heard of a vibrating barbell :eek5: gonna have to look into that!!!!

3. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

naughty, you have you're clit done?

4. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

From what i've seen the vibrating stuff isn't very high quality metal, so you'd only want to put it in for some fun, and then put your normal jewelry in for day-to-day wearing. I'd ask in the bodymods section to be sure.

5. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Yep! I LOVE it!!! So does aphoric

6. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

I have a vibrating tongue ring...I don't think you'd want to have it attached down there as it has a pretty strong vibration. (or maybe you would, I'm a guy so what do I know?) lol

Mine is a 10g.

7. Veinomenoca

Veinomenoca New Member

Well I'm just looking to try this for play. I think that the weight of it would stretch my hole & that would be bad. I have the smallest barbell I could find in it & it seems to work. I just thought it would be kinky to have a vibe down their & not have any strings attached.:kdubb:

Vein

P.S. I had my eyebrows threaded today & oh my Bob did it hurt. I think that as soon as I get the money I'm getting my tounge done. It hurt worse then anything I have ever felt in my life. Now I can go threw my life going " I've felt worse pain then that. I'll live."