Varsity Blues Girl in new movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Trev, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Trev

Trev New Member

Just saw that the whip cream bikini girl from Varsity Blues is going to be in a new movie coming out - A Lot Like Love. :hsd: Okay - not a big fan of chick flicks, but if I have another chance to see this girl on the big screen, then I'm gonna take it.

Also, Amanda Peet's in it who I've had a certain respect for her since Whole Nine Yards.

2. thaioneon

thaioneon New Member

whipped cream girl? ali larter? she's been in a bunch of stuff since then too...

3. Trev

Trev New Member

Yeah, Ali Larter . . . I know she had a small part in Legally Blonde, but I haven't seen her in anything since. What else has she been in?

Just realized Kal Penn from Harold and Kumar glory is in this movie too. Sweet cast.

4. zyg0te

zyg0te I've made a huge mistake.

she was the star of the final destination movies (2 of them), was a big part of american outlaws, in jay and silent bob strikes back..

5. Drudge

Drudge New Member

Varsity Blues kicked ass...Ali is definately a hottie :0).

6. PatrickSparks

PatrickSparks New Member

Ali Larter is hot. I wonder why she isn't in more stuff. I'd like it if she were.

7. Trev

Trev New Member

Yeah - why would I pass up an opportunity to see her on the big screen? Me likey.

Plus, if Kal Penn is in it, there's gotta be some guaranteed laughs. Had my first White Castle burger the other week, btw. Never knew square beef patties could be so damn good.