Vantage Point

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Boogieman117, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Boogieman117

Boogieman117 PSN: Boogieman117

Decent flick considering Hollywood isn't doing shit for originality. I only counted 6 points of view instead of 6, as advertised by the promos. The action was pretty good, but can get kinda repetitive. The last few scenes are :bowdown:

Although, you will be given multiple chances to start laughing during the movie. When and where I'm not saying, but expect people to make comments during the movie.

2. Frequency

Frequency New Member

Just say it today, and while they didn't show 8 distinct points of view i think a few can be considered multiple points of view
    Veryy well done, will be adding this to my collection

3. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

still havent seen it looks ok

4. Deputy Schrute

Deputy Schrute New Member

It looked alright to me too. The movie gets so old, so fast. They show the same scene about 6 times. The title of the movie should have warned me, but it looked awesome in the trailer. I'm just disappointed in movies lately because they have great potential to be awesome films, but in the end, they blow.

:o

5. Muffin Man

Muffin Man New Member

I just watched it today, it was ok but I kinda saw where they were going with a couple of the characters. The last 15 minutes is pretty cool when they show how everything came together, but I was just like wtf at how they throw away some of the characters at the end. I give it a 7/10 since at least this movie was extremely original and not the same ole bullshit hollywood is making.

6. Boogieman117

Boogieman117 PSN: Boogieman117

Every time the 11:59:58, 59, Noon screen came out, some jackass would scream "The bomb kills people!" or "The president gets shot!"

:rofl:

7. Stemby

Stemby Whoooose House? COOOOOOOOOOOOGS HOUSE!

i enjoyed this movie.

when the clock would show again some people would start laughing. i wanted to go knock them out

8. Boing

Boing OT Supporter

I enjoyed it. I'd say probably a 7/10

9. MrBlonde

MrBlonde OT Supporter

I think it was alright, moved pretty fast even if it was repetitive, the "bad guys" or whatever were kind of a weak crew and it didn't really pull any big twist into that but over all it was entertaining.

only think i didn't really like was the little hispanic girl that doesn't know to not play in the road.

I like movies that come together like that even though they are kinda being played out lately.