FRK vampire sex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tehexile, May 16, 2007.

1. tehexile

tehexile New Member

what exactly does this entail... pardon the short question and the lack of av, but ive never done too much kinky shit, but im so down for it and i finally got myself a girl who wants it too

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

vampire sex entails a broad range of things. You could role play as Vampires and SIMULATE blood sucking/ blood play. or you could be into the actual consumption and letting of blood. Basically. what is it about vampirism that turns you on?

3. tehexile

tehexile New Member

i dunno i find it really kinky... theres always been something about how vampires are usually portrayed that i find hot as hell... and i guess the whole exchanging bodily fluids thing is cool too

4. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

i love biting during sex, one time i had to stop myself from actually breaking my g/f's skin and sucking her blood... i don't know, i just find it very hot.

5. Phantom Empress

well, vampires have always been portrayed as seductive, powerful and extremely sexy. But what part turns you on? being the Biter, the bitten, the blood play aspect, the Dom/sub aspect of predator and prey? those are the things you have to think about if you are going to bring this into sex with some one.

6. Phantom Empress

:werd: tigre has injured me several times biting me. thankfully he has restrained homself and never really torn any chunks of flesh off.

7. tehexile

tehexile New Member

well my gf def likes it rough... she clawed the hell out of my back, like straight up five finger scrapes breaking the skin all over my back... looks like someone used a whip on me

so that being said, i def do like being the bitten.... and i like biting, i gnaw on her shoulders, ears, etc... and blood is pretty cool

i like the idea of completely destroying eachother while getting sexual pleasure out of it too

8. brobinson

brobinson New Member

Well, in my case, it was actual bloodletting. A few months back, I had a set of Scarecrow fangs from Halloween, and was just messing around, and nibbled a bit on the ex's neck w/them...and she liked the hell out of it (she used to be kinda blah in the sack, so it was an uphill battle getting her to try new things). So one time, she's on top, and I told her to bite, and she fucked my neck up pretty good once I gave her permission.

When we, or should I say, I, actually came to the bloodletting part, I'd been using my pocket knife to cut a box after having moved, so it was sitting on my nightstand. After a minute or two of being chewed on, I reached over, opened it up, and gashed my chest below the collarbone deep enough the blood actually flowed *note to most people: I work in a metal shop, so I'm up to date on my Tetanus shot and have a strong immune system, you'll want to disinfect your blade with alcohol...and both be tested for STD's beforehand, which is the most important part*

She gasped, and when I told her to go for it, there was no hesitation. She can't cum w/o a vibrator or her finger, normally. But this time she did.