FRK Vampire Fetishes

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MysticMage, Feb 2, 2005.

1. MysticMage

MysticMage Guest

i have a freaky kind of fetish...it involves being bitten on the nect and other places to the point of bruises. i can get off just by getting bitten *growls* I also have a blood fetish, getting fed on and feeding from my partner

and i go completely crazy for really pale, dark haired guys in black or dark clothing, vampiric guys. capes drive me into a uncontrolable state of horniness.

2. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Hmmm. Not so much a vampire fetish here, but I like biting, & being bitten. Dark hair, dark eyes, pale skin turn me on too.

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

I :love: the vamp look too. ANd the being bitten, :clit: I love it.. not to the point of orgasm from JUST bites, but It'll get me REALLY wet REALLY fast. and Yeah I've sported hard core Almost-broken-skin type bruises and love every moment of it.

As for the blood thing, not someting I would do due to the bacterial infection factor.... that and I don't want to wound my Master, nor does he want to permanently mar me.

4. galek_spoo

galek_spoo New Member

i used to have a gf in hs who was a biter. she loved the really hardcore breakskin biting as i was fine with hard enough to leave deep marks or bruising. it can be really fun.

5. Big Red

Big Red New Member

I remember when I was in HS a guy I knew did things like that. He actually fed off of me once. He didn't bite me to the point that I bled, but he had some little thing that he pricked me with and then he started sucking :drool: It was differnent and I sure do hope I run into him again :naughty:

6. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

that's a good fucking soundtrack.

7. Big Red

Big Red New Member

Yeah it really is, and something about Aliyahh all dressed up like that :drool: She isn't as thick as I like womenn, but just Grrrr :naughty:

8. SS109

SS109 3100 FPS OT Supporter

Vampires are a big fetish of mine and the literature gets me hot too.

9. Boo439

Boo439 Punish the deed, not the breed!

I also like Vampires and Vampire movies. I don't necessarily go for the guys who are all dressed in black and stuff, but I did find Antonio Banderas as Armand pretty hot. :naughty: I like to be bitten, too. I never really tell anyone about it, aside from my husband, obviously, because people think it is weird. This forum is the best. :hug: I wanted to add to the girly parts thread after seeing the pics of PE, who is stunning I might add... Too bad it's locked. :wtc:

10. twistid

twistid Banged By Super Models Moderator

an x-gf an i used to have blood play, as our foreplay... it was a rush i tells ya, some of the best sex ever was soon to follow.

11. xela

xela So say we all!

Vampires to me are very sexual. Everything about them in erotic. As far as feeding, I've never gotten into any of that. Biting is a 50/50 thing for me. I like gentle bites sometimes, really intense ones at other times, but I've never been bitten so hard that it draws blood.

12. Bella

Bella New Member

I agree that it's very erotic. I think biting hard or gentle would be cool but I've never had that done. The blood part is a little of a turn off. I guess it just depends how intense the sex is :dunno: but Vampires hott :bowdown: :naughty:

13. JulenaKatova

JulenaKatova New Member

I like some vampire looking guys .....but I mostly like guys that look Bishounen "pretty boy guys" ...meaning they look anime like and very pretty! *weak knees* *faints*......need I say more......speaking of guys that look anime like.... my sister is dating one *cries she is so lucky *wink*:hsd:

And to the biting no I don,t like that!:hs:

14. dnallivah

dnallivah Guest

I totally love to bite, however I love to be bitten even more. As for the blood, it doesn't get me going to get it, but there's something very erotic when a partner takes it from you. My x was really into it, though it's kinda weird seeing the small scars here and there from it. I'm not into it enough to ask my s/o to do it for me, but it's definatly an experience.

15. MysticMage

MysticMage Guest

yes it is vary erotic especially if your into feeding off your partner and they feed off of you. it's vary intence and you create a bond with the person unlike any other because you are taking their lifes blood and they are taking yours, excuse me not taking sharing.

it's extreamly intimate.

16. MysticMage

MysticMage Guest

literature gets me hott as well. so vivid..so dark..so beautiful

17. Killa B

Killa B Abuse This!

My buddies always refer to me as a Vampire, didn't know some girls liked that shit

18. MysticMage

MysticMage Guest

yeah there are some girls that love that. i'm one of them *grins*