Valentines day swedish massage

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Scuba, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Scuba

Scuba New Member

Ok so im thinking about taking my gf to a day spa on valentines day to get a couples swedish massage. has anyone had experience with these? what all do they do and does she have to take off all of her clothes? also if youve been in a couples massage do you actually talk to each other about anything infront of the massagers or do u just close your eyes and relax? is it best to have convo or just lay there? how much is too much? They want $160.... thanks

2. is3lost

is3lost New Member

If it's a decent spa that's not that bad. Massages around here go from 25-35 an hour at the local trade school, 50-100 an hour. So I'd say 160 for 2 people for 1 hour wouldn't be that bad, as long as they throw in some nice Valentine's day stuff, like candies, flowers or something.

I've never had a couples massage, but I imagine she would probably be content being next to you, probably wouldn't talk but hey if the mood strikes.

As far as clothes, I think she would get down to her panties, you either get under a sheet and they roll it up or you have a towel.

3. Another Loser

Another Loser New Member

You have sex after the massage.

4. shangrilarcadia

shangrilarcadia A lady

I have never had a couples masage but I have had a bunch of norma ones... Whether or not you talk is up to how comfortable you are, but I am pretty sure people normally talk during couples massage - often the masseuse will talk to the person they are massaging, and I would assume you would rather talk to your girlfriend. As far as clothes go, it depends on the place. Many places have you get completely naked, and many have you strip down to just your underwear (no bra for her). They give you a towel to cover up with. And as far as price goes, it depends on how long the massage is. I think $160 is a fair price for an hour long massage for 2 people - most spas charge $60-90 for an hour long massage for 1.

5. low20

low20 Member

wow, some cheap places...the spa my gf does hair at charges $400 for a couples massage...i guess thats why they have celebs goin in there too...top notch, nice atmosphere...u definatley want a nice looking place, not a white room with 2 tables...

6. Scuba

Scuba New Member

oh this place is really nice. i liked it thats pretty much why i bought it here. just about all the massages around here are about the same within $10. but this place has a waterfall when u walk in, some calm music, and the room we'll be in is really dim and has a fireplace :)

7. Apothis

Apothis New Member

Though this is presented as trolling, it's actually true a lot of the time. Prostitution apparently runs rampant in the biz ..they'll often do extra service for extra tips.
    :hsugh:

8. scaryice

scaryice New Member

Avril Lavigne wrote a song about it...

9. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

"Happy Endings" always cost more......or, so I'm told.

10. skiptronic

skiptronic New Member

Uh huh.. :naughty:

11. 4 Leaf Clover

4 Leaf Clover New Member

happy endings only happen at non legit places.. as a massage therapist myself I would never stoop that low.. anywho during your massage you two should just be quite and let your body relax. You get more out of it by not really talking.