FRK valentines day movie

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LEFTY02, Feb 12, 2006.

1. LEFTY02

LEFTY02 New Member

my gf said were making a movie on valentines day and said i can do whatever i want to her :bigthumb: so i need some suggestions, i dont want it to be just us going at it. she also wants to "tie me up and have her way with me" she said. but normally when we have sex for some reason she likes to talk during it or kinda make little jokes and it kinda ruins the mood.

2. Leaden Grudge

Leaden Grudge OT Supporter

Tape mouth shut then and pretend it's you being kinky when you really just want her to stfu :bigthumb:

3. naughtie

naughtie New Member

For the little jokes thing, just go back and edit that out. Cover it up with some NIN or something. Then you can fade back to the sound of her screaming in ecstasy, then go back to the NIN. Yummm :) aphoric has used NIN before to cover up the sound of a squeaking bed. :mamoru:

Also, make sure you have TONS of light. Any extra lamp you can bring in there. It really helps. Costumes and props are a major bonus. Good eye candy for when you are watching later.

4. LEFTY02

LEFTY02 New Member

we tried a little last night. found out real quick i needed extra light so i setup a lamp i had. it helped a little but if the light had been more focused on the bed instead of the entire room it would have helped a lot more. got some naughty pics of her in an outfit and playing with herself, and some great footage of her giving me head. she wanted me to stick it in her rear...i guess she was just in the exploring mood, but right after i got in she backed out and wanted to stop, i got a 20 sec clip of it its kind of funny actually.