Valentine's Day Ideas.....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LongDongWong, Jan 31, 2006.

1. LongDongWong

LongDongWong U can call me Mr.Wong

Need some ideas......:hsd:

......on a side note....how do you prove to someone that you love them w/ everything you have and they mean the world to you..?:eek3:

2. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

Take em to McDonalds... or

Do you know if she would like a romantic horse and buggy ride, I did that for my girl last year, and she went fuckin crazy, she really liked that. ANd as for Proving that the person your with means everythign to you, thats gonna have to come orginally, no one can tell you how to prove that to her. Good luck.

3. red97gst

red97gst New Member

how long have u been with the chick? and what's the nicest and/or most extravagant thing youve done for her thus far?

it really depends on what the chick's interests are. some girls would love roses, others think they are cheesy as fuck. Some would want a romantic dinner, others would want u to fuck em in the bathroom at arby's

4. V!

V! New Member

sounds risque

5. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

take notice of her likes, ie- places to hang out, hobbies, movies, etc... and play off of that. if she likes to be outdoors and loves candlelit dinners... take her on a picnic complete with her favorite meal, drinks, and candles.

if she likes horror movies and cuddling on the couch, clean up the house, wash some blankets (girls love that fresh laundry smell) and rent some of her favorite horror movies. Stock up on the popcorn and soda, turn off the lights, and get the piss scared out of you for a night.

or you can always go with the ever faithful romantic dinner (homemade is better, but going out can be nice too... no dishes and cook time ftw) followed by a nice car ride or movie.

but i really suggest putting some thought into it, and not just going with the standby. I love to be surprised with stuff that I can really tell was well thought out and planned. something that tells me that he really pays attention to what I like and that he took the time to plan something special and unique to me. :hs:

6. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Why do you feel the need to prove your love to her? IMO my husband does that every day with everything that he does. It isn't a one time deal.