Valentines Day help…

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SugarBear, Jan 24, 2005.

1. SugarBear

SugarBear New Member

Alright well if this thread does not go here then sorry I didn't know where to post it. Alright well Valentines Day is just around the corner and I wanted to do something special for this girl I have been with for about 2 years now. The only thing is she had to move last summer… transferred to a different collage. It has been hard being so far away, we do still see each other every chance we get. But driving for 9 hours or paying $400 for a plane ticket is a lot to do every week. So I was thinking about sending her a dozen red roses. She has never got flowers ever in her life. So I thought this would be a good idea. The only thing is how do I do this? Do I buy the roses here and send them like First Class overnight shipping or is their something out there, like on the internet where I can just have them delivered to her house? I have been searching the internet if their is such a thing but I have not had any luck. Does anyone know of anything like this? Where I can just pay for the dozen roses off the internet and have them delivered and I do not have to go through the trouble of me going out and buying them and sending them myself? Hope you guys can help me out. Thanks!

2. Hunter

Hunter Guest

I would use a site off the internet that would send them to her or you could find a local flower shop in her city and just have them deliver some roses.

I wouldn't buy the roses and ship them overnight.

3. tominos

tominos New Member

i wouldn't send the roses overnight either. just use a flower service, like 1800flowers.com or something, i don't remember the site, but there are lots of em on the net. usually it's a local place and they'll deliver it to her that day.

4. D-3vil

D-3vil Lurkerius Fantasticus

So you've been together for 2 years, and she's never gotten flowers from you?

If I were you, that never would have happened. I would have also driven 9 hours to see her, just to tell her how much I love her, esp. on Valentine's day.

Flowers are a nice idea (although it sounds like more of a gift you give early in the relationship). Since you're not going there, a romantic dinner is out of the question. So is sexy lingerie (after all, you won't be able to enjoy it together). At least send some truffles along with the flowers, girls go crazy for good chocolate.

5. shangrilarcadia

shangrilarcadia A lady

If you're going to send flowers, do it over the net. I like Kabloom and Proflowers the best for my bouquet sending needs. ou can also check FTD and 1800flowers though.

I hope you are also going to do something more thoughtful than just flowers though. Like someone else said, Flowers on Vday is a little generic for a serious relationship. Flowers on a random day for no reason other than to make her smile are awesome in a serious relationship, but on valentines day it's pretty cliche.