Vaginismus

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Danja, Oct 28, 2006.

1. Danja

Danja New Member

I think that my girlfriend has vaginismus. I have tried fingering her many times, and it is always painful to her. If i do it over the vagina, I can get to the entrance, but her opening is pretty small. I can almost tell she's clenching it. If its not directly over her vagina, it hurts her to even rub on her inner labia. Also, oral sex is painful to her if I lick her labia minora. She also can't use tampons.

I think I know why she has it, but I don't want to mention it on a BB. On all of the vaginismus sites i've found, it says to seek a therapist. We are both under eighteen (though not by much), and I highly doubt her parents would let her get sexual therapy. Is there anything we could do to try to get around with, or is there nothing we can do?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2006
  2. Bouwnt

Bouwnt choppa choppaaa

a good girl friend of mine just found out she has that. virgin at the age of 20, she actually just had her first hypnosis session for it last weekend.

3. low20

low20 Member

i donno what that is or anything, but i will say this...my ex gf was so ight that it hurt her to put one finger in...my new gf, also a virgin untill we started dating, could easiy handle one finger and 2 in a few seconds after one....

4. aldrinefedorov

aldrinefedorov New Member

maybe the vagina ain't that really huge...:(

5. spitfire

spitfire New Member

ye right :hsd:

6. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

well, she can visit a gyno and have them check her over and she can tlak to a doc first, they can then amybe refer her to a psych that can maybe teach her techniques to relax and maybe work on whatever issue it is she has that's making her clench up.