FRK Vaginal vs. clitoral

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by FairyTat, Dec 22, 2004.

1. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

I had a conversation with a friend the other day about sex. Well, actually her lack of. She was bemoaning the fact that most men aren't skilled enough or willing enough to put forth the effort it takes to get her off. That prompted me to ask what it takes to get her off. In the course of the conversation it became apparent that she can only climax thru clitoral stimulation. This isn't the first time I heard this from a woman.

I already knew I was a freak about a lot of things but this left me wondering about something new. I can cum from penetration only. It's not the same or as intense as what I experience from my clitty but it's pretty good and I can be satisfied with just that.

So here's the question.

Am I particularly lucky to be able to have vaginal and clitoral orgasms?

Ladies, can you have an orgasm from penetration only or do you have to have your clit stimulated in order to cum?

Men, can you make your girl cum fucking her with no other stimulation?

2. xela

xela So say we all!

Well, I think you are very lucky. I have cum through penentration only and it took me 3 yrs with the same person to do it.

I can have a clitoral orgasm in like 10 seconds though. :)

3. FairyTat

10 seconds! Wow, it takes me longer than that to mastrubate. That is lucky!

4. xela

xela So say we all!

Okay, I should've clarified...I can cum that quickly only with a vibrator. :)

5. submissive1

submissive1 Guest

I'm the complete opposite. Rarely can I cum from clit stimulation without penetration.

6. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

You're lucky. I get good feelings from penetration, but rarely do I even feel like I'm going to orgasm, let alone actually do it.

And most men are like that, they don't want to take the time to get a girl off clitorally. It takes a while sometimes. I can get myself off rather quickly with a vibe, but it takes him forever, even if he uses a vibe. Guys just don't get it sometimes, even if they try really hard.

I just wouldn't advise faking it, it causes way too much drama. Even if you are just doing it for his benefit :hs:

7. darkrick

darkrick New Member

Penatration mainly from what my SO has told me.
    Takes her a while even with a vibe to achieve clitoral.

8. Narcissistik

Narcissistik We are all born original, most die copies......

My Girl gets both.

Lately we have been experimenting with alot of G-Spot stimulation. That's opened up a whole new world of orgasms for her.....and a little squirting action too.

9. AresFD3S

AresFD3S Guest

My gf has had both types of orgasms. Multiples of them in the same night. Of course it helps if you have a man who pays attention to what his particular woman needs and gets off to. Which I have learned to do. Instead of randomly stabbing and humping, and ocassionally rubbing the clit in a pathetic attempt to get his woman off. It also helps if the woman tells us exactly what gets her off, then we can learn and go from there trying new things. You know, the more freaky side of things. :naughty:

10. SantorinA4

SantorinA4 New Member

I only get off by clitoral stimulation.

11. FairyTat

I get off fairly easy from either. A guy has to really be fumbling around to not get me off. I can't think of a position that makes an orgasm impossible. I have to admit I have a great love for being just plain fucked. Something about a guy on top really fucking me hard will send me over the edge quick. :bigthumb:

Squirting. Now that's something I would like to experience. How are you achieving that? G-spot stimulation with a vibe?

12. KERS

KERS OT Supporter

One of my ex's was the same way, she could only cum by clitoral stimulation...so needless to say foreplay was a big part of our sex life, which was fine with me :naughty:

Or even while having sex in certain positions I would play with her clit and it would make her pretty crazy. :big grin:

13. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

i guess the problem in my relationship is that he's more interested in getting his rocks off sometimes. you can tell that foreplay is a chore. i'm just a chore in general i guess :hs:

14. submissive1

submissive1 Guest

Oh Halo.....don't say that. He is the prob.

15. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

I've only been with 3 women, and unless they were/are lying to me, they have been able to have both with me...but the best are from the clitty, as FT so adorably put it.

16. bdstbtch

bdstbtch New Member

it takes a while for me to have a clitoral orgasm. As for the penetration way...my man can make me cum within 3-5 strokes, and there's a huge gush that typically goes along with it. He's GREAT!

17. inaroundboutway

inaroundboutway New Member

I used to only be able to have a clitoral orgasm and never could get off from penetration. And then one day it just clicked and i get off everytime now. Ive only had both once in a car when he pinned me down and i couldnt move... it was great.

18. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

My current g/f is fun, after a few clitty-o's, if I don't penetrate her, she will start to try and rape me. We normally start going slow, and it's enjoyable for the both of us, but when she wants to have an orgasm from penetration, I will have to go fast and hard, as soon as I start going fast and hard, her breathing gets deep, she starts moaning, breathing faster, then wham...which is kinda cool because it doesn't take a whole lot of effort.

My first/second partners were the types that could have an orgasm from nice and easy penetration, which I kinda liked for the whole "making love" type of night, but as long as they get theirs and I get mine, it's all good.

19. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

:hs: thanks.

maybe he'll one day see the err of his ways...

or not :squint: :wtc: :rofl:

20. Hotrodheb

Hotrodheb New Member

My wife and I really enjoy foreplay, and she always O's with clitoral stimulation, but she only O's from penetration about 1/4 of the time. The stars have to be aligned or something like that :)

21. FairyTat

Halo, that's terrible! Does he just not know where it is or he's just too lazy to give you what you need? If I were in your shoes I think we would be having a serious talk.

22. FairyTat

Never? Not even with mastrubation? How old are you Sugar?

23. xela

xela So say we all!

God, I love how you say Sugar! :naughty:

24. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

same here, I just get this mental sound of rogue from the x-men cartoon saying Sugar (i'm a geek, so what) and it makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

25. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

My wife can cum just vanginally but I have to hit her G-spot, so I have to scoot much further up while in missionary. It puts a lot of stress on my wrists, but she'll rarely last more than 2 or 3 minutes before orgasim. Then I can kick back and have some fun.