Vaginal Discharge? Help from other ladies!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by StealingBread, Aug 15, 2006.

1. StealingBread

StealingBread New Member

The day I finished my period, the day before I was supposed to take my next BC pill, I had sex without a condom and he pulled out and everything, but since then, (even back on my BC and everything) I've been getting Lots of thick-ish white creamy discharge, or sometimes slightly yellowish. What is this discharge a sign of? I've also been getting horrible stomach aches, bad acid reflux, bad heart burn and constipation etc etc. Are these two things linked? Is it possible that I am pregnant because of these signs? What else could these signs mean?

Thank you!!:x:

2. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

k this is sad you HAVE a subscription....

Use the search button please please please.

Edit: on the side note get a freaking pregnency test and save yourself the stress for the next few weeks.

3. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

a white discharge and be many things, if it looks almost foamy what that is is your vagina fighting something (not guaronteed, i'm not a doctor).

I don't think the discharge would be form pregnancy. How long ago did the sex happen and when did this start?

also if you went over a day or so on your period and did not restart the pill when you were supposed to you might have to take a month off because the hormones get wierd (an x of mine skipped 3 days because she felt her period was running long, she had to take a month off from the pill and restart after her next cycle)

4. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

i hope you understand pulling out is not a form of bc

5. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

and also that it does not protect against any STIs which must be of some concern since you are still mentioning condoms yet you claim to be on birth control (what type? The pill, ring, shot, IUD, etc)

Are you sure you don't have a yeast infection? The symptoms that you are describing sound like some type of infection to me (yeast or bacterial vaginosis). If you have never had a yeast infection you should see your doctor to see what it is.

None of the symptoms you have described sound like symptoms of pregnancy (which btw are described in the sticky ;) ) The most common side effects to early pregnancy are neaseau and soreness of breasts along with missing a period.
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2041878

6. StealingBread

StealingBread New Member

I know that, as i said, i am on BC pills as well. i know pre cum can impregnate you. ;D

7. StealingBread

StealingBread New Member

Thank you :]

My partner and I have both been tested for STI's and nothing came up, so I didn't think it was that. And after reading the sticky (which i read before i posted :big grin: ) I didn't really think it was pregnancy either. I was wondering if someone had ever experienced anythign similar?

8. StealingBread

StealingBread New Member

be nice of get off my thread. I was worried about pregnancy alone, I was wondering if anyone else had had this before. Search didn't help me.:rolleyes:

9. StealingBread

StealingBread New Member

:werd:

10. StealingBread

StealingBread New Member

The sex happend on... Last monday, and my next cycle started on tuesday. The discharge promptly happend the next day :O

However, In my cycle previous to this current one, I had a day where i forgot a pill, and took it the next day along with that days pill. That was sometime around the end/mid cycle. Could that drasticly throw the hormones, off?

11. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Please see your doctor about a possible infection as I mentioned. Yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis are not STIs (in case I somehow implied that in my post) and are normal things that most women seem to get. They are easily treated but things such as bacterial vaginosis can cause complications if left untreated.

12. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

:bigthumb:

13. big 1

big 1 New Member

I dont think you are/could be pregnant. Even when women stop taking birth control pills, uit takes 30-45 days for th hormone to be completely rid of your system. Even though you skipped one pill, you took precautions and took two. As long as you continue to take the rest of your pack of pills as prescribed, you should have no pregnancy trouble. And follow 03 White, see a gyno to get that possible yeast infection out of the way.

14. StealingBread

StealingBread New Member

Thank you :big grin:

Im waiting on results from a culture as we speak.

15. StealingBread

StealingBread New Member

Do you think it's possible a vaginal culture could miss Bacterial Vaginosis? Since I start going to my gyno last year i've had several cultures and noen of them picked up anything more than a yeast infection and Strep Group B infection, both of which I have been treated for.