Vagina size at all related to promiscuity?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by red97gst, Dec 9, 2005.

1. red97gst

red97gst New Member

I feel like a moron asking this,

but there seems to be a "theory" amongst many men that if a woman is "loose" or has a "large vagina" that it's because shes been with a lot of men, or more notably, was hollowed out by some guy with a 9" pipe.

My GF has a bit more room inside her than the other girls i've slept with. Although her lower body is also a bit larger than many of my other gf's. She also gets a lot more wet, horny, and has more orgasms than any other girl i've been with. My size is around 6-6.5" with average girth.

But often after the first 3-4 mins of sex, her vag tends to make me feel like i am lacking in the girth department :hsd: .....or just that she's, um, kindof wide. I've managed to bottom out with her from a rear entry position, at a particular 45 degree angle. So depth is not a concern....nor would it be since she's only like 5'4"

Certain positions, esp missionary with her legs spread open, I will be thrusting and i can barely feel her walls around me. Queefing also occurs if I go at certain angles or speeds

Now, I realize that girls are BORN with different sized vaginas, the same way men have different sized penises.

But is there any merit to say that a girl who has slept with a "larger" man is going to have her vag. stretched wider permanently? Or will it tend to shrink back to her "normal" state?

I personally think sexual history has nothing to do with it, and it's mostly based on her anatomy as well as how wet she gets.

It's interesting, because despite how her vagina makes me penis feel "smaller" , she has explosive orgasms and is in love with me and tells me i'm amazing in bed. So obviously, I'm still with her.

The only advantage for me is that since it's not quite as tight, there is less stimulation for me so it's easier to last for a very long time.

But sometimes I wonder, "wow I'm surprised you seem to be able to feel ME a whole lot based on your reaction, but i sure as hell can barely feel YOU"
    :eek3:

flame away

2. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

3. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

To re-enforce the reality of it
    No
    Good to see you have at least one reason to still be with her...

4. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

I always heard people say that the loseness is related to the amountof guys she has being with.

Also, one of my co-workers did some pussy excercise to tighten up because her ex had streched her out and she couldnt feel her new BF.

The 1st one is anyone's guess whether its true or not. The second Im pretty sure it is true.

5. red97gst

red97gst New Member

so there's some conflicting answers here....

i mean, suggesting it's from promiscuity is ridiculous, now that i think about it. The more serious question is whether a previous partner being girthy has anything to do with it.

I know LOTS AND LOTS of guys who think this. In fact, i know some guys, well into their mid and late 20s, who STILL will not sleep with girls who they suspect have slept with "basketball players" and the like, because they think the girl will be all stretched out and wont feel their avg sized peckers.....

I realize more of this is their insecurity , but with all these threads in the vag about "yeah my GF is too tight, i am tryin to stretch her out."

and

"my BF was too big at first, but then i got used to it, and now it's great"

Well what could "getting used to it" be , other than "my pussy is now stretched real wide" ??

6. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Fact. Lots of guys don't know jack shit about the female anatomy. (I'll bet alot of guys think the g-spot doens't exist, let alone where to find it)
    If pussy didn't have a snap back, after giving birth you'd have to fist her instead of fuck her.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2005
  7. red97gst

red97gst New Member

come on dude. what part of my post is inaccurate with regards to female anatomy?

Your point is irrelevant. The female body is under extremely different hormonal conditions during childbirth.

I see many women comment that "well a woman can take any sized dick, because her vagina can stretch enough to fit a baby, so obviously it can fit enough to take a ginormous cock."

This is inaccurate. The body is under immensely different conditions during childbirth.

Yes, it "snaps back" as you put it, but not to the point it was before pregnancy. Many mothers have commented that they did not feel as tight after giving birth. Although after some time, they returned back to close to their previous "elasticity"

if your point is to say that the vagina always shrinks back to it's original "having lost virginity & fucked one guy" size, then fine, I will accept your point. Because this is the question I am asking.

This would make sense to me physically, but the evidence I have heard from women THEMSELVES is contrary to what youre saying. as noted by purplebeast's testimony

8. Crunge

Crunge New Member

ask her how many people she has been with, but dont let her know why you are asking :dunno:

9. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

You are asking if vagina size is related to promiscuity.
    This implies a number of guys, not a size of guys.
    The number of dicks up there won't change her. Her body may become use to one single large penis however. Just because you can fist a woman after prep work does not mean you won't be able to give her a good fucking without an arm and a leg.

10. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

I've been with three girls that had kids. 2 of the 3 seemed a lot bigger down there than the rest of the girls I've been with. The 3ed one felt average.

11. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Kegals>

12. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

The vagina does have some "snap back" but it IS stretched out after birth. A woman having fucked a guy with a large dick CAN stretch her out.

Have you ever heard of the love knot? It's a stitch doctors can put in the vagina to make it tighter after a woman gives birth. So what makes you think a large cock won't stretch out the pussy too?

What I wonder is how much of this effect may or may not be amplified when she loses her virginity. If she loses it to a huge cock, is that likely to have a greater impact on her vaginal elasticity? It may seem silly at first, but not if you understand much about skin, stretching, scarring, etc.

13. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

By snap back I don't mean it goes back to day one tightness. What I mean is it won't stay anywhere close to what it got expanded to.

14. nexusgirl

nexusgirl New Member

The only thing that I see with your guys' post are you're talking about the actual labia...not the vagina. The "lips" can be, and do get, stretched (which would be why the girls would get the "love knot"), but for the actual inner vaginal walls to be stretched to the point of not being able to feel them around you....that just seems inconceivable to me to happen from a guys penis. :dunno:

Your best best, however, ask a gynecologist.

15. red97gst

red97gst New Member

i mean it's not such a serious "problem" that i'm gonna be like "so...any of your old BF's pack a WIDE cock?" hell, i dont even WANT to know the answer to that question.

as far as what we're talkin about, I'M certainly not talkin about big labia. that's not gonna have any effect on how it feels to be inside her. that's strictly for looks

I guess my overall question is:

does genetics play a larger role in vaginal size than experience? is a girl with a "loose" pussy more likely that way because she was born that way, or because of the size of what's been inside her?

16. red97gst

red97gst New Member

word.....

she seems to already know them, cuz ive felt her doing them before. albeit not too often. but it doesnt increase tightness quite as dramatically as it did, say, when my ex gf used to flex em.

i guess she has to exercise them as much as is recommended for guys? sit around at the office and flex your PC muscle like youre doing sets at the gym?

does doing the kegels over time increase tightness even when she's not flexing? will she be "tighter" ALL the time? or only when she purposely flexes the muscle?

17. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

It doesn't matter.. throwing a hotdog down a hallway doesn't feel good.. and it doesn't work for both sex partners its a fact of life.. she's gotta do something to get it tightened up or else nobody is gonna have fun?

18. lauren

lauren Active Member

one word: kegals.

19. TenSteel

TenSteel Ted Cruz suicide hotline OT Supporter

she was born that way. and yeah, get her to do some kegals.

20. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

This is one of the dumbest replys in this thread. Good job.:ugh2:

21. lauren

lauren Active Member

relevent, yes. intelligent, no.

22. When I was married my wife at the time had a nice tight poooonanny, after she had my daughter it was like banging the inside of a trashcan with a stick, she was 5'4 and about 105 pounds. I've probly nailed 8-10+ chicks with kids since I got divorced and way more women that didn't have kids, all the ones that had kids with the exception of 1 or 2 had been hollowed out down there, it's not even fun to fuck a woman that has had kids. This is my opinion of course, but once something that big comes outta there, you can bet your ass it's gonna be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

23. Tex

Tex Now with avatar™

Kegels for the win. If she does her kegels all of the time, then she should develop tone in the muscles around her vagina, and this should in turn make things more snug for you. Many girls have no idea what the fuck kegels are, and so are probably running around with pussies lacking in muscle tone. Maybe if we spread the word that a loose pussy makes guys think you're a slut, and the way to fix it is kegels, soon enough every girl will feel like a virgin. :big grin:

24. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

Down there is one big muscle. The ore you work a muscle the firmer it gets.

Lost of sex doesn't equal loose

25. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

Ever enquired as to the birth's of their children? (not saying it is great pollow talk ot anything) but they may have had some damage down there