vagina question for women

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by HalfPastGone, Apr 20, 2005.

1. HalfPastGone

HalfPastGone OT Supporter

i've been with my girl for about 15 months now and we can't have sex because her vagina is too tight (fuck). she went to the doctors a while ago and the doc could hardly fit in a q-tip into her.. fucking ridiculous. i've suggested about 432784328942839 times that she just ram her finger up there and open it up but she couldn't handle the pain. help.. please.. i can't go on like this :crying:

2. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

It's a psychological problem, don't be a dick about it.
    Either the relationship is about sex, or it is about being with her. Make the decision.

Or just stick it in her butt.

3. weakone

weakone New Member

Hardly fit a Q-tip into her? I find that extremely hard to believe. A woman's body is built to pass children through the birth canal, and the skin down there can be stretched. It seems like a mind over matter thing in this case. Try a lot of foreplay, and using your fingers.. With tons of lube, of course.

4. HalfPastGone

5. nicely put. Im all about the second option.

if she's never done it before, she might just be too scared.
    get her drunk!

6. HalfPastGone

i've already gone archaeologist on her vag.. believe me nothing is going in there

7. seems like anal rape is the only solution! :drool::drool:

8. hi2u2

hi2u2 New Member

there are some women for which sex is really difficult, their vaginal openings will not allow much room for streching. It does happen. There are ways to fix it, surgery etc. Maybe she has that problem.

9. weakone

weakone New Member

She could consult a doctor, or you could keep trying. If not, I feel bad for her if she ever wants to have children.

10. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

I used to have a virginal vaginal vice grip myself. It's a hell of a thing when your mind says "go go" and your body says "no no!"

It's true, it's a pyschological thing and you BOTH have to decide that you're going to stop forcing it. Be willing to each other lots and lot of oral. And put it in her court to decide when to go for it.

When the day comes and she's really really worked up and literally swimming in juice and begging for it, then go for it and don't let her think about it. You need to hold back until that time. And NEVER say, "Well, baby, I don't want to hurt you." Because that will bring it back to her consciousness. You want to divert her from even having that thought enter her mind.

And make no mistake. You will hurt her. However, there isn't any avoiding it. Sometimes, losing virgininity for a girl is very very painful. But once you get past it...well, the next step is getting her over the edge. If she's anything like I was, sex will feel good, but it will take a while before she really has an O.

11. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

if a q-tip wouldn't even fit I really don't think it is a psychological problem

12. HalfPastGone

:werd:

i really don't mind it that bad.. we have kind-of-sex by be sliding my dick between her pussy lips.. its feels good but obviously nothing compared to the real thing

13. trigger-hippy

trigger-hippy Made in Scotland

But that could easily be an exageration. I'm sure if it was completely true the doctor might have suggested doing something about it.

14. Cheerio

Cheerio Guest

Agreed. I highly doubt that a doctor would not be able to get a q-tip into any girl :ugh:

15. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

I don't see how you can possibly connect the two like that.

As long as you are getting off, seriously.
    Have you proposed anal sex to her?

16. HalfPastGone

yea we had anal sex once.. it didn't hurt her too bad.. we tried it again and she said she couldn't handle it.. i actually didn't care for it it wasn't warm and gooey enough for me and my johnson didn't feel very welcomed :rl:

17. skeemer

skeemer New Member

18. David02

David02 Guest

I used to date a girl like that... she was so tight I couldn't get more than one finger in her without her yelping in pain. It took a TON of work to get her to loosen up much, a lot of which was not pleasureable for her no matter how slow and how gentle I was. I'm not sure why some girls are like this, but it does seem to be a very rare occurence. It just proves that there is such a thing as too tight!

19. bait

bait New Member

Good advice. I'm in the same boat, Ive been with my girl for almost 7 months. I decided a long time ago that its going to be her decision and only hers.

20. hosehead

hosehead New Member

She is doin someone else!

21. HalfPastGone

no that is definately not the case.. i have examined her vagina and i could not find a hole. she is 6'1 and is very slender, i guarentee that there is nothing for me to work with.. it is a phyiscal problem and i think she needs surgery. she is 19 right now and i am 20, so it is not imperitive that she gets surgery because we don't plan on having kids :ugh:

22. If you love her to death stay with her true love is hard to find.

As for the sex part She has a mouth ask her to give you head until you two can figure out a way to fix this problem.

Also something don't sound right, to tight ?

She can finger herself with her pinkie finger to help her get used to penetration lol @ to tight you'll have it made once you break her in and if it's that bad she might have to have some sort of operation to fix the problem that she is having with her pussy.

It sounds to me like you really like-love this girl allot imo Good things come to those who wait it's times like this that will show weather you really love her or not and always remember that it's not her fault that she is not able to take penetration.

23. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

I'm sure if it was something along the lines of surgery being needed, her OBGYN would have encouraged her.

24. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

sounds like vaginismus. i'm sure she can put a tampon inside of her?

25. HalfPastGone

she can't fit a tampon inside of her.. she has to use pads.. hard to believe i know.

for 2 posts ago.. i have never though of breaking up with her.. and if i ever did it wouldn't be because we can't have sex.. that's just shallow. love is 3489312 more important than sex to me, plus i'm ugly as shit :sadwavey: