Vag Interview with yankeeschick14

Discussion in 'Archives' started by yankeeschick14, May 14, 2008.

1. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

Name? Jenn

Age? 20

Gender? Female

Ethnicity? Causcasian (Irish, German, English, Russian, Cuban, Native American (tell me again why I look like this?))

Religious Affiliation? barely Christian in the way that I only celebrate Christmas, and that's not under a religion connotation but more of just an opportunity to spend time with family. I'm too scientific to really buy into anything, so I'll go with agnostic. Family has always been my religion.

Siblings? One brother, with whom my relationship has been rocky, to say the least

Ages of Siblings? 22

Where raised? Born and raised in the Jerz. I went to an extremely diverse school district where I was basically a minority, my town has a HUGE population of Colombians and Guatemalans and all of our signs downtown are in Spanish and then English. Also a lot of Indians, Jews, and blacks. I loved every minute of it. Then I went into culture shock when I left all that for PA, so I realized I have to have my kids grow up in a place like I did: where we had all these races mixing together, and everyone just got along. It was amazing.

Level and place of education? Getting my bachelor's in science from a small liberal arts college in PA and my doctorate in physical therapy from a university hospital in Philadelphia.

Occupation? At home, I teach geriatric fitness and I'm a lifeguard at a retirement community. Greatest job ever, I adore the residents, and I've gone back for 6 summers (of course, its sad because they keep passing away). At school, I'm a student assistant athletic trainer, so I get to travel with the teams and be a primary responder to injuries. Once again, I love my job, I've met a ton of people and learned a lot about my field.

Hobbies? SPORTS (they were always a huge part of my life growing up. I'm not playing for my college anymore, but its still very much a part of who I am. I'm one of those people who notices right away when theyre getting visibly out of shape or put on a few pounds, and immediately does something about it); reading (I absolutely love to read, I'll read everything I can get my hands on); art (of the crafts form: sewing, crotcheting, scrapbooking...I'm currently planning my first mosaic project); photography; going down the shore; being social as a typical college student....I enjoy a lot of things.

Sexual preference? i love me my men

Measurements? 5'1" tall (yeah I'm itty bitty), 34C-24-39 (soccer and Cuban ancestry do these things to you)

Best and worst experiences with SO's?
    Best: wow this is very hard to pick, because my whole relationship with my SO has really been a great experience. I’ll have to think back to the beginning and tell this story, because its when I knew that he really loved me:
    I used to have a lot of issues stemming from the abuse I faced as a kid. I never told anyone about it, and I vowed I never would. Well one day I couldn’t take it anymore, had a complete breakdown, and lost control. He knew I was upset and had his mom drive him to my house to pick me up (we were too young to drive ourselves) and they brought me back to their place. He had an interview with a college baseball coach, but told me I could hang out at his place and just be calm. He lived in this great house out in the middle of nowhere (for NJ anyway) where the rain fell hard on the roof. He spent the first few hours there with me while I cried, and it was the only time I’ve ever seen him cry. I told him everything and he knew I was just so very sad, and he couldn’t stand to see my like that. Finally he had to go, so he tucked me into his bed and kissed my forehead and left. I cried for at least three more hours, listening to the rain like the whole world was mourning for me. He came back and held me more, and didn’t reject me or hate me for telling him what I did. It was the first time I could remember crying, since it wasn’t allowed in my house growing up, and it was the first time I had ever told anyone what had happened. For him to still accept me and take care of me…I knew that was love. He opened the floodgates for me though because now I can cry freely and I can openly talk about what happened to me.

Worst: I’m torn between two stories here. Maybe I’ll tell both, if anyone will actually read them.

I dated this kid in a LDR for like two years in middle school (I dunno wtf is wrong with me). I had a crush on him all through elementary school, he was my best friend’s older brother, but then they moved away. In middle school my mom got a job next door to where he lived, and we reunited. Used to have sleepovers and stuff all the time, and we thought we were so in love. Well I was at [science] camp (yeah I was a cool kid) and I got this weird ass e-mail from him like “yeah…um…stuff is weird…er…we need to talk…” I wouldn’t speak to him for a week because I didn’t want him to break up with me over the phone. The first day I was back my dad drove up to meet my mom for lunch, and I went into his house to force him to do it there. I was so brave too, I’m proud of my little self. I made him look me in the eye and say what he needed to say, and he wanted to jump out the window instead, and after he said he I said “you know you’ll never get another chance, right? are you sure this is what you want?” and he said it was, so I gave him a kiss on the cheek and coolly walked out. Damn I was hot in that moment for a 14 year old. After that, I thought no one would ever want to date me again. Until I met the next worst experience…

I had been dating this kid who was rather socially awkward but I found endearing in an odd way. I’d had my eyes on my current SO (Flip), but he wouldn’t date me because I was a freshman (bitch), so I went out with this other kid. Well as soon as that started, Flip started begging me to break up with him. Eventually I’d had enough of his eccentricities, and I broke up with him after school one day in the hall. The next day was my birthday. Flip held my hand and walked me to class, and we walked past this other kid. The next thing I know, my best friend is at the door of my classroom waving to me to come out in the hall. She then proceeds to tell me my ex cut his fingers off in the woodshop at school (turns out it wasn’t THAT serious, all the fingers were still in tact but pretty well cut up and required over a hundred stitches to fix). Now I’ll never know if that was because we had broken up or he had seen me and Flip together, but I suspect he was slightly distracted by his emotions and made a bit of a slip. So this wasn’t exactly while I was IN the relationship, but more of while I was getting out, and it certainly wasn’t a good experience.

Fantasy Date?
    Not really a date, but my favorite thing to do is go away for the weekend with Flip to this bed and breakfast. The fantasy would be he picks me up at my school, blindfolds me, takes me there, carries me up the stairs to our room. He takes off my clothes, puts me down in the Jacuzzi tub, still blindfolded, and washes my body and my hair. Takes me out of the tub, wraps me in a big fluffy towel, and carries me to the bed, where bed-like things take place. Afterward, he removes the blindfold, and I see there are flowers next to the bed and candles everywhere and a fire going in the fireplace. This proceeds for the rest of the weekend :drool:

Tell us about your childhood? oh no. ok well I would say I was a pretty happy kid, always involved in everything I could get my hands on. I played sports, a lot. I was on like 3 teams a season, and would have to run across the field changing out of one uniform into the next. Sports were my life for so long.

Things got bad during the third grade, and I didn’t sleep for that entire year. My parents were ready to kill me; it wasn’t their fault, they had no idea what was going on with me. I was a bully in school, I used to get into fights all the time.

I was always running with the boys in the neighborhood. We played football after school and rode our bikes, and I used to get into scuffles with them. Broke some kid’s nose and his mom came out of the house and yelled at me, until she found out that her “perfect little angel” had gone up my shorts during a tackle. Once I met my bf, I guess I pretty much stopped hanging with these kids, but they were some of the best times I can remember.

Childhood was all about spending all summer at the pool, riding bikes, and finding our way into trouble. I got my period the first day of fourth grade, and I think that’s when I really started always doing everything earlier than my peers. I kinda felt like I stopped being a kid then, and especially when some kid told me he could get me pregnant if he wanted :eek3: Those kids and I started to experiment with kissing each other and stuff as we moved into middle school; some things got out of hand.

My brother and I didn’t speak for about 6 years, and my mom and I had a strained relationship at best for a very long time. My dad saved my life on numerous occasions, and he’s one of my best friends. Now I get along with all of them, my mom and I have really repaired our relationship, and I’ve recently begun telling my parents (or well, just my dad) that I love them for the first time ever. We weren’t an affectionate family, I never felt pretty growing up, I knew people cared about me but it wasn’t verbally expressed, I used to get the crap beaten out of me on a regular basis, and I wasn’t allowed to cry. It was an interesting method of child rearing.

What do you think contributed to your like/dislike of women or men? My dislike for women was contributed to by my girlfriends repeatedly stabbing me in the back and turning on me out of nowhere. Finally I was like wtf is the point in this, and I kept my one best friend and ditched all the rest. Finally, by my senior year of HS, I had managed to forge friendships with some girls, but it took me a long time to trust girls the way I would guys.

I love men, I always had more guy friends than girlfriends. My father is a great man and he really set me up well for what to look for in a guy. I was the only girl in my neighborhood, a younger sister, and I always idolized the older boys. So that’s what Flip is: one of the older boys, from my brother’s grade. Wow that was an odd thought.

Best Relationship? The one I’m in right now :love:

Worst Relationship? The kid with the fingers

Are your siblings like you at all in their relationships?Hahaha oh good god no. My brother hasn’t really been in a relationship in years, and I suspect he likes it that way, whereas I seem to always be in one.

How open minded are you? I fancy myself to be extremely open minded. If you have a good argument for your case, and you want to present it to me, I want to listen. I really enjoy learning about different people and backgrounds and opinions.

Have you ever been involved in a 3some? Not yet, but it’s in the works (this question comes at an odd time, eh?). Just found our third.

What do you look for in another partner?Honesty, integrity, self-assurance and self-confidence, goals in life and a solid idea of where they would like to go, athleticism (I really couldn’t ever see myself with someone would couldn’t be my competitor) and intelligence

Do you think a persons promiscuity or lack there of has to do with their childhood? Hmmm…no. My best friend grew up in a sheltered environment by two Puerto Rican parents, and I grew up in an environment where we were able to find our own way and make our own choices. She and I both lost our virginity when we were 15, and were always really interested in sex. This is why I think that parents should be reasonable about the idea of their kids having sex, so they make sure they’re safe but don’t overwhelm them and push them away.

Have you used online sites for the reasons of getting sex or dates or both? nope

What's your favorite body part of the opposite sex? Arms/hands. I love guys with thicker arms (not really body-builder arms, but toned) and rough hands. That’s actually the first thing I ever noticed about Flip, and I adore his mechanic’s hands. I think men should have man hands (haha), not little girly prissy hands.

Describe your type of partner?
    Someone who can keep up with me, like I said, both mentally and physically. I need someone who wont be afraid to break me but still treats me with respect, and who isn’t afraid to disagree with me. If we always agreed, I would get bored. Has to be fit and take care of himself. I think you can see above for the other desired characteristics

What type of partner you actually date?
    I actually date everything I like, but my likes probably stem from my current relationship to a certain extent.

Any words of advice for the Vag lurkers?
    Just be yourself and you will find someone who loves you for that. I can’t stand those stupid pick up techniques you all are exchanging on here, I honestly skip over every thread on here about it. Know what you want and how to get it, and you will be fine.

Be the change you wish to see in the world. Don’t play the victim, you control your own life. You can’t blame anyone else for holding you down, I allowed myself to be held down far too long. Don’t be afraid to get help if you need it, and recognize when you DO need help. Don’t ignore the advice of your friends—you don’t have to follow it, but hear them out, because they may be saying something you need to hear.

Every day, do something to help someone else. Put yourself into uncomfortable situations that are necessary to help others. Move out of your own element. This is what makes you realize how much you have in this world, and how its not really so bad.

Anything you want to do, go into it full force or dont do it at all. Dont waste your own time, and don't waste anyone else's.

Obligatory pics although most of these are a few years old, I’ll update later with new ones. Just cut my hair off and still no new pics!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^^wrestling is a good pastime. see what I mean that I need someone who can handle it?

Thanks for reading guys! Ask away.

2. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I'd want my kids to experience what I had as a kid as well. I think that would be very difficult to duplicate though, which is why it's so meaningful to me.

"tell me again why I look like this?"

Is the rest of your family not as fair skinned as you?

Who is your Yankees idol? I grew up watching Don Mattingly. :)

3. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

[​IMG]

great pic

interesting interview. maybe i will do one soon. oh, and i have girly hands..ha!

4. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

btw, my sister and i basically went about 8 years with barely talking to each other and we get along fabulously now. things do change.

and please tell more about your 3 some addition - always curious how the couple 'selects' the lucky person

5. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Wow, you and Lovely are indeed a lot a like. That was great to read. I will add some comments and ask questions in a bit...too busy with work right now. I think that first photo is the best :big grin:....and the last...you with your legs and arms wrapped around...gives good context

6. fray

fray New Member

I know there are deeper things to be said, but your teeth are so straight!

7. yankeeschick14

No thats the sillly thing, everyone in my family is very pale. My family were white Cubans, but I think the Native Americans were darker. I dont have many pictures because they were very very poor; my great grandmother ran away when she was 13 to the Bronx because she was pregnant, and she lost all contact witht that family. My brother and mom have red hair, my dad and I are blondes...my mom's whole family is red, and my dads are all blondies.

Mmm Don Mattingly :) My all-time favorite yank to watch was Paul O'Neil, and Bernie's a close second. I used to tell everyone I was going to marry Bernie when I grew up, and if I asked he would always hit me a home run. Paul O'Neil reminds me of my father.

Thanks! Girlie hands :mamoru:

Yes, my relationship with my brother has greatly improved over the last couple of years.

Ah yes, the new addition. Well she and I have always been very open with each other, she's my go-to girl with a lot of questions, and she knows what I'm into. I brought up the subject to her the other day more as a "hey, Flip and I are thinking about trying this...what do you think?" To which she responded "Oh, I would defiantely try that!" and so I asked if she would like to join us. Feel free to check out my thread in FS for continual updates about that.

haha i'm glad you enjoyed the photos :naughty:

thanks! they're very expensive, and I'm incredibly anal about them. I also have a fake tooth in the front, which I hate.

8. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Holler NJ

The fantasy date is totally cool.

You got a great head on your shoulders. Strong values, commitment, honesty, passions, and hobbies! (you can't imagine how many women I come across who are passionate about nothing and have no hobbies!)

Thanks for the read and have fun with the bf -- you guys look amazing together

9. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Those were fairly good too ;)

We need to discuss this further I do believe :mamoru:

10. yankeeschick14

:wavey: thanks! glad you enjoyed the date

11. Jonari

Jonari Well-Known Member

how can i get an interview? :x:

12. yankeeschick14

contribute to the vag in a productive manner for long enough, and beer asks you :dunno:

13. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

TechArt, I've never even seen you in here (I guess you lurk?). But a good start would be to speak up more.