Vag interview with peoplescar

Discussion in 'Archives' started by peoplescar, Jan 18, 2010.

1. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

Name? Brian (flip)

Age?

Gender?
    Male

Ethnicity?
    Primarily German and Swedish, little bit of Russian

Religious Affiliation?
    Confused Agnostic, I was raised Catholic.

Siblings?
    Step sister (20), Half sister (13). never lived with them.

Ages of Siblings?
    See above

Where raised?
    South Trenton NJ (ghetto) :mamoru: moved to the burbs when I was 10

Level and place of education?
    Bachelor of Industrial Design, Kean University.

Occupation?
    Architectural Drafter for a large commercial window company.

Hobbies?

Volkswagens are my passion along with all sorts of motor sports. I could be a mechanic but I don’t want to fix mini-vans for a living. I play baseball in a college league in the summer. Photography, model cars, golf, working out, drinking. Just started doing mixed martial arts a few months ago and have gotten very into it. I used to wrestle and this is a great outlet for my need for intense physical activity.

Sexual preference?
    Women

Measurements?
    Broly j/k :mamoru:

Best and worst experiences with SO's?

Best: Only ever had one serious gf for a long time. It was a great experience and I’d never change it. We had some incredible times together and basically grew up together. We had a lot of firsts with each other and we always were there for each other.

Worst: Seeing your relationship change negatively because of stresses neither of you can control. People change, situations change, life changes. I find the acceptance of that is the only way to deal with it.

Fantasy Date?
    I’m a simple soul. Dinner at a nice restaurant with good conversation is all I need.

Tell us about your childhood?
    Oh yay. Grab some popcorn.

My parents got divorced when I was two years old. I was an only child in a divorced family. Up until I was in Highschool my parents would “exchange” me a couple times a week. This was often a stressful time for me because I never knew how smoothly the “exchange” would go. It could be met with casual conversation or by my father yelling at my mother and my mother yelling back at my father. My quiet nature made me hate these times and I would be left confused and crying with thoughts of “why does mommy hate daddy?”. When I see people argue now I freeze up which is why I absolutely hate yelling when having a disagreement with someone who is close to me. I don’t like when people who love each other yell; it makes no sense. I HATE confrontation.

My dad got married again when I was 8 and I had a new sister, whom I hated, doesn’t everyone? So they had a kid and that was my half-sister whom I love more than anything. I finally had a sibling I could care about. My dad then got tired of being married (by his own admission) and cheated on my step-mom who is an absolutely wonderful person. Good job dad. I knew all about it while it was going on and why it was going on; I was 14 at the time. He would go on to tell me a few years later that he’s just not good at being married. Some people aren’t fit for it I suppose. I don’t hate him for doing what he did; he’s my favorite person in the world.
    My mother on the other hand may be the most selfless person in the world. She dedicated 20 years of her life to me and me alone. I appreciate everything she’s ever done for me and I can see now how hard it really was for her as a single mother. She would give me the shirt off her back and the last penny in her bank account, wouldn’t every mother? She annoys me though because she still treats me like I’m 12 :rofl:

Ok this is the last part I promise.
    My grandfather passed away 3 years ago and my life with my family really has not been the same. I had my family always within reach of me and my grandmother would cook big a dinner every Sunday and the whole family would be there including my ex- step mother and step sister. Then when my grandfather passed away my entire family moved to North Carolina 600 miles away from me. I was still in school and had my girlfriend here and essentially could not leave nor did I want to. So now that I’ve lost my grandfather I’ve lost everyone else pretty much. It sucks but I’m keeping my head up the best I can. I’ve done a lot in the past years since they’ve left and I am doing pretty well for myself but I still miss them a lot.

What do you think contributed to your like/dislike of women or men?
    I don’t hate anyone, everyone is different, men and women can be hated or loved by me equally.

Best Relationship?
    Lasted 6 1/2 years. Only one I’ve been in.

Worst Relationship?
    Lasted 6 1/2 years. Only one I’ve been in.

Are your siblings like you at all in their relationships?
    They haven’t been in any

How open minded are you?

Depends on the situation. For the most part I’m pretty open minded.

Have you ever been involved in a 3some?

No

What do you look for in another partner?
    Respect, trust, honesty, faithfulness, respect of my need for freedom

Do you think a persons promiscuity or lack there of has to do with their childhood?

No, its conditional

Have you used online sites for the reasons of getting sex or dates or both?

No

What's your favorite body part of the opposite sex?
    I like the whole package. My ideal body type is small and athletic.

Describe your type of partner?
    “what do you look for in another partner” and “…favorite body part...”

What type of partner you actually date?

No comment right now.

Any words of advice for the Vag lurkers?
    Speak up, you might have better information to share than some of the morons that post in the VAG.

Do not hesitate to ask me anything. I'm a pretty open person.

pics.

doing what i love

[​IMG]
    don't mind the whores.

[​IMG]
    my cars
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2010
  2. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

Yay new interview!

3. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

CHEA

Mk2 turbo ftw :run:

4. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

If you could be a tree what kind of tree would you be? What's your favorite color? What's your favorite cereal? What's your favorite season? If you could only wear one outfit for a week what would it be? If you were stuck on a desert island what 5 items would you have with you? Where would you most love to live? What's your favorite childhood memory? Boxers or briefs? Blondes or brunettes? A's or DD's? Rabbits or turtles?

5. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

new interview :bowdown: When did you first start liking VWs? Do you think you will live in NJ forever?

6. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

If you could be a tree what kind of tree would you be?
    Maple
    What's your favorite color? Green
    What's your favorite cereal? Honey Combs
    What's your favorite season? Spring/Fall
    If you could only wear one outfit for a week what would it be? Jeans, tee shirt, hoodie
    If you were stuck on a desert island what 5 items would you have with you? large knife, box of books, golf clubs/ balls
    Where would you most love to live? No idea, i love where i am now
    What's your favorite childhood memory? Going the park every saturday
    Boxers or briefs?
    boxer briefs
    Blondes or brunettes? Blondes (natural)
    A's or DD's? Rabbits or turtles? DD

7. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

My first car was a 91 golf. my dad used to own a VW shop back in the 80's and even raced aircooled cars. I didn't even want a VW but i knew he could help me learn to work on cars with it so thats what i ended up getting. I wanted a Honda :greddy:

I've had five MK2's and one MK3.

just_another_on and I have been going to the same car shows for years but never knew it :noes:

8. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

let me know what you think if my life :wiggle:

9. Gogoplata

Gogoplata Guest

aside from being too old to play with such shit cars - you're good in my book homey

10. giz

giz Active Member

you seem cool as hell man. I went through the same thing you described as far as the divorce. I think I may have talked about it in my interview, not sure. I think seeing the horrible dynamic between my mother and father still effects me to this day.

11. D7

D7 OT Supporter

:wavey:

What position do you play in baseball?

Are you typically attracted to ladies who spend a lot of time doing make-up, hair, nails, etc, or do you like 'em to roll out of bed and throw their hair up and go?

What's your dick's name?

If you were going to have sex with a post-op transgendered person, would you rather it be MtF or FtM?

Which style of panties do you like your ladies in?

Last gift you bought your mom?

Sexiest form of non verbal communication? Given? Received? Fantasy?

Place you would move if you won the lotto?

Favorite scent that is commercially made?

What physical attributes are you repeatedly attracted to? (more than one girl you've dated or gf has this/these attributes) You did say you like athletic ladies, is that who you usually date?

12. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Isn't saying "confused agnostic" kinda redundant? :mamoru:

Seriously though, why do you say 'confused' agnostic?

13. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

:wavey:

What position do you play in baseball?

i can play anywhere but typically 3rd base or middle infield. I used to pitch also but don't like it anymore.

Are you typically attracted to ladies who spend a lot of time doing make-up, hair, nails, etc, or do you like 'em to roll out of bed and throw their hair up and go?

Natural beauty ftw. pretty women don't need makeup. you're sexiest in your pajamas (little black dresses are fun too though :mamoru: )

What's your dick's name?

no name, but if I had to... hulk. big and veiny (horrible joke, sorry)

If you were going to have sex with a post-op transgendered person, would you rather it be MtF or FtM?

Wow... no comment.

Which style of panties do you like your ladies in?

standard panties with a cute pattern. thongs are win though always.

Last gift you bought your mom?

probably a scented candle

Sexiest form of non verbal communication? Given? Received? Fantasy?

Upper thigh touching while sitting down.

Place you would move if you won the lotto?

Some place out in the middle of nowhere. but no further than 30 minutes from the real world.

Favorite scent that is commercially made?

no idea

What physical attributes are you repeatedly attracted to? (more than one girl you've dated or gf has this/these attributes) You did say you like athletic ladies, is that who you usually date?

I like curvaceous women with toned bodies. round butt, skinny waist, nice breasts C-D. 5'2"

I basically just described my last GF. i was with her for a long time and always loved her body. just looking at her would turn me on.

because i don't know what i believe so i default to agnostic.

I don't believe in god yet i have the un-describable feeling that the earth is too perfect a place to have just evolved into what we are.

i don't believe in luck or karma.

14. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Flip;

If you could have any build in your dub, what would it be? Ideal engine? Ideal forced induction setup?

15. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

i honestly love the setup that i have now. bomb proof engine, nice sized turbo. stand alone etc.

if you haven't seen motor here's a shot of it...

[​IMG]

buuuuuttt..... my fantasy would be to do a Fox with a rear wheel drive conversion and a 16v turbo under the hood.

my more realistic fantasy is to V1 supercharge my daily MK3 VR and turn it into a track whore. gut it out fully. get a stout suspension for it and track it whenever humanly possible. it will happen eventually.

16. Gogoplata

Gogoplata Guest

You damn old schoolers.

MK6 R32, built bottom end, GT30R, non-retarded offset 19's, painted hood and no skinny jeans ftw

17. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

my MK3 gti is faster than a MK6 R32 :rofl:. what a waste of a car. 35k for an AWD gti. no thanks.

if you got the money to waste though then go right ahead.

18. Gogoplata

Gogoplata Guest

Your MODDED Mk3 is faster than a STOCK R32, yes. But when you're making big power - that AWD is the ticket and the interior on the MK6 is world class.

Get with the times homey. Hell, buy an MK6 TDI and build a front wheeler torque monster. Only 15 year olds should be driving 25 year old Dubs'

;)

19. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

I have an exhaust and a chip :rofl:

so i can be like every other VW owner out there? just because its old doesn't mean it can't be fast or fun :dunno:

this is nice, yes...
    [​IMG]

but this is just classy.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. haargerman

haargerman ayuh.

mmm...volkswagens...

i'd love to have a BT Mk2...but for once in my life i'd probably agree with Drag On and pick the Mk6.

21. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

I actually really like the MK6 style. :wiggle:

22. D7

D7 OT Supporter

:love:

headless pic? :mamoru:

23. Gogoplata

Gogoplata Guest

Mk6 are incredible. Car of the Year everywhere and if not, it's runner up. Gret value.

24. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

so a '70 hemi cuda isn't classy either?

VW has their classics just as well as any other brand would :dunno:

the first rabbit paved the way for all cars you would consider a hot hatch. the MK6 would never exist :dunno:

seeing an original in such great condition is really cool. i really hope you are just trolling.

25. Gogoplata

Gogoplata Guest

Stay classy, San Diego
    [​IMG]