Vag Interview with kiri

Discussion in 'Archives' started by kiri, Jan 14, 2008.

1. kiri

kiri New Member

Name? Kiri (that actually is my real name :o)

Age? 21, turning 22 Feb 5th

Gender? Female

Ethnicity? Caucasian

Religious Affiliation? I was raised Jewish, but now I don’t subscribe to any organized religion

Siblings? One sister

Ages of Siblings? 28

Where raised? Ann Arbor, MI (but I was born in CT)

Level and place of education? I’m graduating from the Univ of Michigan in April

Occupation? I’ve worked at a family friend’s restaurant since I was 15, but I just put in my two weeks notice :noes: too much work this semester.

Hobbies? I have always played a lot of video games, I love to read (but unfortunately don’t get to read for pleasure much while I’m in school), I like doing things outside and getting exercise.

Sexual preference?
    Does this mean sexual orientation? I’m straight.

Measurements? I’m 5’6, 120 lbs, 34C boobs, 27in waist, dunno what my hips are.

Best and worst experiences with SO's?

Best: I’ve had so many good experiences with my current SO. I guess just to pick one would be valentines day of last year. At this point, we were basically together but not really admitting how much we liked each other. At the beginning of February, he broke his wrist snowboarding, so I did a lot of hanging out with him and sort of taking care of him. Unfortunately about a week later he found out he had to have surgery because they didn’t set his wrist right. So after the surgery he went back to his hometown for a few days to recover (which was going to be over valentines day). He was like “we’ll do something for valentines day this weekend when I get back!” and I was like ok sure, I didn’t care at all when/if we celebrated it. So I was also living in the sorority at this time (lol) and all the girls were like “ohhh what are you and ryan doing for valentines? Omg, he’s not here? Aww that sucks, gee whiz” trying to make me feel abandoned or something, who the hell knows. Then one girl I know came up to my room and was like “oh kiri I saw your flowers downstairs” and I’m like “what flowers?” and my roommate and I go running down there and there’s the most beautiful bouquet of roses in this nice ceramic vase and I was just like :eek5: and the note said something like “Happy valentines day! These are half for that, and half for being so sweet to me while I’ve been incapacitated. You’re amazing, see you this weekend!” and I was like :run::love: and then everyone was all jealous :rofl:. It was just so nice and unexpected, plus then I knew that he REALLY liked me :wiggle:

Worst: Ok my last answer was really long so I’ll keep this one short. I guess the worst experience was the process of trying to break up with my high school boyfriend. When I first brought up wanting to break up, he told me “no.” And after that came about a week of various manipulation techniques to try and get me to stay with him (he was super controlling). I basically cried my eyes out every day for a week, it sucked.

Fantasy Date? I think the best thing about a date is when the guy plans something and just takes me out for a surprise. Like if I get home, and he tells me to put a dress on, and I’m like omgz, what are we doing?? Then we’d go dinner/dancing (somewhere classy but fun), then maybe walk around outside for a while chatting, then back home for some hot sex, followed by cuddling.

Tell us about your childhood? I’ve been extremely lucky to have such a loving family. When I was born, my family was struggling financially (my dad was in medical school and my mom just had a part time job) but once my dad got a job here at UM things started getting better and better. We had a huge yard when I was a kid, plus two wooded areas where we made paths to run through and explore. My family is very active, and we’ve always done things outside, be it playing football in the yard or biking 20 miles a day through the Tuscany countryside. My parents have taught me (by example) to be honest, laid back, healthy, and hardworking. I also think that my parents have the ideal relationship, and I hope my marriage is like theirs.

What do you think contributed to your like/dislike of women or men?
    I wasn’t the prettiest girl growing up, so instead of spending middle/high school talking to friends about gossip and makeup, me and my other awkward (or otherwise wacky) friends played video games, played outside and made up stories, made each other laugh, and just focused on having fun. I hate how society teaches women to be focused only on what men want and completely ignore their own interests and hobbies. I have a strong dislike for vapid, shallow people, be they men or women. In general though, I get along better with men. In my experience, we just have more to talk about.

Best Relationship? Current, by far. Even though it’s long distance, it’s the most fulfilling and stable relationship I’ve ever experienced.

Worst Relationship? Guy I dated in high school for 1.5 years. He was controlling and manipulative, and he isolated me from my friends. My relationship with him scarred me for a long time.

Are your siblings like you at all in their relationships? I don’t think so… but I can’t be sure. I have never met any of my sister’s SO’s. She’s talked about guys a couple times, but she’s very shy and doesn’t bring it up much. The only thing I know for sure is that she has a strong fear of being "controlled" by a man. She's very independent, moreso than me I think.

How open minded are you? I would consider myself very open minded. As long as it’s not harming others, I’m pretty accepting of anything that people do.

Have you ever been involved in a 3some?
    :rofl: nope. A couple years ago I probably would’ve been game. These days, no thanks.

What do you look for in another partner? Honest, intelligent, sense of humor, laid back, ambitious, good in the sack.

Do you think a persons promiscuity or lack there of has to do with their childhood? Sometimes, but it’s not the only factor. I think there’s a balance, and kids can go either way. Some militant religious parents teach their kids to never touch another human being, and the kids either follow in their footsteps or rebel and become total sluts. I think it’s important for parents to be reasonable about talking to their kids about sex: don’t ignore the issue but don’t obsess over it either.

Have you used online sites for the reasons of getting sex or dates or both? Never.

What's your favorite body part of the opposite sex? Well I mean the penis is obviously the most important part but if we’re just talking favorite, I guess I’d say that I love a nice chest on a man. Face is important too though… a nice strong jaw, mmm.

Describe your type of partner? Like an ideal partner? I guess tall, lean (cut, not skinny), broad shoulders, nice chest/arms, good-sized penis, doesn’t shave his body hair :rofl:

What type of partner you actually date? Currently I’m dating one like I just described. In the past I’ve dated shorter ones, really muscular ones, ex-fatties.

Any words of advice for the Vag lurkers? Don’t listen to the PUA’s :rofl: the most important thing for being a cool person (someone worth dating or hanging out with) is to be genuine. I know so many people whose personalities are so different, but I like pretty much anyone as long as they’re not being fake. Get to know yourself, learn to love yourself, and do what you enjoy doing. Eventually your positive vibe will just make people want to be near you, and then you can worry about finding a partner.

Pics of me:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

interesting.

i got a question:" If your friends thought you had a mental disorder, what one would it be?"

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

^:rofl:

How many women in your life would you say you had a true friendship with? Any now?

4. kiri

kiri New Member

:rofl:

i have no idea. maybe they think i'm schizo? i thought about this question for a long time and i really have no idea :rofl:

5. Dr. Smooth

Dr. Smooth dazed and confused

6. kiri

kiri New Member

in middle/high school i had 3 very close girl friends. we've since grown apart, but whenever they come back to town we hang out and have a good time (they're not the bitchy type who get mad because we don't talk enough). since then, only a couple :hs:. i've had girls who i thought were true friends turn out to be fake, and a lot of the girls i socialize with i would classify more as acquaintances than friends.

7. iwishyouwerebeer

That's so awesome. The two girls I consider true "friends" of mine are the same way. They don't get all bitchy that I don't hang out with them all the time. We'll just occasionally plan nights/days together.

8. kiri

kiri New Member

:love:

if anyone has questions for the current SO, this is him :mamoru:

9. iwishyouwerebeer

Aww. Dr. Smooth, I'm in love with your girlfriend.

10. kiri

kiri New Member

yeah i've had some of my friends tell me about their friends getting all pissed because she doesn't call them enough :ugh2: wtf, we're in college, no one really has a whole lot of time.

honestly i think a lot of girls just don't want to do the kind of stuff i'd want to do with friends. i'd be so happy to take some night to hang out with a couple girls and stay up eating snacks and playing video games, but these days people seem to think less of you if you're not out drinking on the weekends or something.

11. iwishyouwerebeer

Yep. I spend most of my free time with my boys drinking, smoking, watching football, playing video games, etc. The girls I like wouldn't dream of that. I set up a "girly night with drinks" with one of them for Tuesday night coincidentally :mamoru:

12. kiri

kiri New Member

damnit why can't we hang out lol

13. Yuppy

fav position?

describe a perfect kiss?

describe a perfect date?

14. Pringles

Pringles New Member

which sorority on what campus?

15. Yuppy

and whats your address. ;-p

j.k

16. Abomb

Abomb New Member

i like how i got more votes and yet i didnt get the interview

I DEMAND A RECOUNT

17. iwishyouwerebeer

She got more votes as a #1 person being voted for. Get over it.

18. Yuppy

lol i still think you should switch genders each time....

girls: 2
    guys : 0

you dont see that very often in anything.

19. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

Where in CT?

20. kiri

kiri New Member

1. i love to mix up positions many times during sex, and i love them all. i guess i come the hardest when i'm on top, but i really can't pick a favorite.

2. a perfect kiss has more to do with timing/setting than the actual mouth action (although there's nothing worse than a bad kisser). a perfect kiss would be somewhere romantic, like outside on a mountain at sunset or something corny like that, and he just grabs me and lays it on me.

3. i already did, it was one of the questions above.

21. kiri

kiri New Member

ADPi at UM- ann arbor. i quit at the end of junior year though.

22. kiri

kiri New Member

i was born in hartford. my mom grew up in meridan and my dad in willamantic.

23. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

New England Crew :wavey:

24. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

kiri means "cut" in Japanese.

25. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

you're dating an OTer? :mamoru: