Vag Interview with just_another_on

Discussion in 'Archives' started by just_another_on, Jun 26, 2009.

1. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

[​IMG]

Name? Dave (just_another_on)

Age? 7/23/86 - Be 23 in less than a month! :run:

Gender? Male

Ethnicity? 50/50 Portuguese and Italian

Religious Affiliation? Born Catholic, and like a typical catholic, stopped going to church after I was confirmed. I question religion to much right now to decide how to answer this

Siblings? One identical twin brother

Ages of Siblings? We're identical twins. Same age

Where raised? Born and raised in Providence.

Level and place of education? High School. Went to Feinstein High School, 300 students, carpeted floors, central air, and every student had their own laptop. It was a public school, graduating class of like 75 students. Its where I learned everything I know about computers/networking etc, I was the school 'tech' kid.

Occupation? Currently in a Profit Recovery position. But my heart is in sales. Im probably the most persuasive man you'll ever meet ;)

Hobbies? Volkswagens :run: :run: :run: . Huge car guy, but especially German cars. VW's Audi's are my life. Constantly going to VW shows, get togethers, etc. Then there is gaming. Video games are :bowdown: I played professionally for the past few years and recently had to let it all go.

Sexual preference? Female.

Measurements? Round? :rofl:, 5'9 230lbs (and on the decline :run:)

Best and worst experiences with SO's?
    Best:
    My most recent ex. Just everything about her was positive. 3 months into our relationship I hit a real hard spot in life. Lost my license, lost my job, and life in general was depressing to me. She never left or demanded more, only thing she ever did was be there for me. She was an extreme baptist christian and I just couldnt deal with her family any more unfortunately, so between that and a few other bumps in the road, I decided that it just wasn't gonna work out. We still talk to this day and she was by far the best sex of my life :)

Worst:
    Driving home to my girlfriends place after work (first love) and seeing a car pull out of the driveway. Moreso than that, as I walk into the house seeing her with tears in her eyes. I didnt have to say a word cause she knew she couldnt say anything else.

Fantasy Date?
    Start off on a BEAUTIFUL sunday morning. Take a ride down the RI coast line (I have a HUGE passion for RI and its scenery, its amazing, I highly advise it to ANYONE that hasn't been to New england before), only to stop at the docks/beach and set up a small/light picnic.

Then continue down the RI border to CT and hit Lyme Rock Park and watch some road racing. Mainly to let a girl experience exactly what I would want on my fantasy date, after all, its all about me. But more than anything, I want that girl to enjoy what I brought her to, not because she liked it, but because it was something different and it is my passion. I'd purposely enjoy the 1 1/2 hour ride back to RI to our reservation in Downtown Providence while listening to her thoughts and opinions about the race and what she thought about it.

After our dinner in downtown Providence, we'd take a walk through downtown, enjoying the waterfires, Ivy league campuses and general sites of Providence. I love my city and would hope she'd enjoy it just as much as me.

Tell us about your childhood?
    Grab a drink, this might take a while.

To start off, me and my brother are identical twins. My mother born in Portugal my 'father' born in Italy. Two months after we were born my mother found a bag of coke (not a small one) in the house and emptied it into the toilet. Since that day, we have not seen my father. He was involved with the 'wrong crowd' (rather not use the world mafia cause im not 100% sure), and my mom never knew (supposedly). Long story short, 'dad' bounced, ran to the family owned restuarant that he and my Godfather owned together and took all the money from the business, it went bankrupt and he was never seen again.

I grew up and still live in South Providence, the 'ghetto' or the 'hood', im about 4 mins from downtown providence and I love it. Growing up as a 'white boy' in the area was tough but it definitely allowed me to open my eyes to this world. Although we weren't in the best area, my mother still made sure to embarass us plenty, Gerber Baby try outs, baby pageants, commercials, etc (being an identical twin with big green eyes had its flaws). Me and my brother held High Honors from Elementary through High School, and mom made sure of that.

The last I heard from my father was when I was 13 that he was arrested trying to smuggle things into the french embassy and was supposedly being deported back to Italy cause in his previous years he was a ranking military officer in the italian army. I heard his voice once when I was 7 years old when he called for the first/last time to speak to my brother and I, the only things he could say/offer us was, "what kind of car do you want? Lamborghini? Ferrari? Anything for my boys" ... I'll never forget that day :hsd:. I promptly told him I hated him and hung up the phone.

What do you think contributed to your like/dislike of women or men?
    100% my 'father'. This is something I dont like to admit, but since this interview is about me I minus whale be honest about it.

After he left ('father') I've had this fear in my head that what IF I do have a child and can't provide for it? What IF I do get married and decide it isnt for me? What IF I do get myself into something I just DONT know what to do? I could never live with myself for bringing a child into this world then me and his 'mother' break up or can't work things out. NO CHILD deserves that. I've gone my life with out a dad, and although it wasn't the worst thing in the world, its definitely affected me as a person. But if theres one thing I can't control in this world, its someone elses feelings.

Best Relationship?
    My most recent ex, Chantelle. She was truly a sweetheart with out some crazy sick and twisted thoughts/ideas of a relationship (aka most women my age)

Worst Relationship?
    Would honestly have to be my first 'true love'. When I sit back and look at it now, it honestly was just two teenagers who truly were in love, but were stuck in a relationship full of emotions and heart break and were honestly too scared to break it off and move on with life. So we sat in an unhealthy relationship for a good year and a half, total length of the relationship was just under 4 years

Are your siblings like you at all in their relationships?
    My brother seems to be the type to 'wife up' the girls he dates. He doesn't seem to have many casual relationships and just tends to like it that way. What ever floats his boat... so in short, No.

How open minded are you?
    VERRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY. In general, about every day life I tend to not judge anything. Everyone in this world has a certain stitch to them and thats what makes this world so different every day. Im totally open and willing to listen and talk to anyone about anything, and if its something I dont know much about, im ALWAYS, ALWAYS interested in learning more.

As far as sexually, :naughty:, im very open :mamoru:. Nothing to cross the homosexual line though :rofl:

Have you ever been involved in a 3some?
    Yes, it was amazing and a Christmas gift from one of my ex's. FFM.

What do you look for in another partner?
    Honesty, intelligence, and personal drive. Honesty, for well, obvious reasons. But more so then just honest to me, but honest to yourself in life. Intelligence is a major turn on. If you can't carry a conversation with me and peak some interest in something you say along the lines, chances are i'll be bored within a few mins, and bored Dave isnt very fun :(. And Personal drive.. I need to be with a women who WANTS to go far in life. A women who WANTS to be successful and make something of herself. Im not ok with just being 'average' in life.

Do you think a persons promiscuity or lack there of has to do with their childhood?
    To an extent. Good childhood or bad, as you grow, everything about you grows. So in return, as you grow and move on with life, you need to take your past experiences and previous/current knowledge and realize what is or isnt there.

Does that make sense?

Argh, long story short, I say it does. But anyone who directly relates there sexual experiences to their childhood is purposely sheltering themselves from seeing the truth. IMO.

Have you used online sites for the reasons of getting sex or dates or both?
    Myspace has been the only online site i've 'used', and I must say, its quite easy, or at least it was like 2-3 years ago :rofl:

What's your favorite body part of the opposite sex?
    Lips and eyes :naughty:

oh and DAT ASS

Describe your type of partner?
    Not clingy? LOL. I need space, just like everyone else. But unlike everyone else, im brutally honest and have no compassion for those who aren't willing to understand.

But on a more serious note, a women who has the initiative to take life on her own. A women who isn't scared to put something out there with out knowing the exact results. Someone who is financially responsible but at the same time still has the drive and 'urge' to get out there and do things.

Someone not boring.

What type of partner you actually date?
    She needs to be Independent. I cant constantly have that breathing over my neck, or the what are you doings and where are you going. I need to be with someone who I know has a life outside of the relationship in which she truly charishes, loves, and enjoys.

Any words of advice for the Vag lurkers?
    Speak up! We all have things to say and every persons individual thoughts are different.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2009
  2. just_another_on

Ok, first type I typed it, it deleted, FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu

Just took me since I walked into work (8:00am) til now to do it because of that. FFFUUUUUU

3. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Man, I just now realized your SN is just_another_on. This whole fucking time I thought it was just_another_one. :rofl: Okay back to reading your shit. :mamoru:

4. PcH

PcH Guest

My brother from another mother :bowdown:

This has happened to me, it's epic :rofl:

5. just_another_on

:rofl: it was supposed to be just_another_one, but I was high when I made my account and pressed enter way to early.

6. ForgottenSpiral

:bowrofl: That's epic.

7. PcH

PcH Guest

Oh fuck :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8. just_another_on

Feel free to ask questionsssssssssssssssssssss :wiggle:

9. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

10. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

Very insightful! This only took you like five hours to write lol.

11. ForgottenSpiral

LP got mad last time I stole her island question (and didn't even do it right :mamoru:) so this time I'm going to make up my own island question. :squint:

FS's Island Question:
    5 people (all currently living) of your choice are sent to an island. They must fight to the death while being filmed and streamed for your viewing pleasure until only one remains. The survivor gets the prize or trick prize (i.e. punishment) of your choice. These are the only rules, so let your imagination run free.

12. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

When you were younger did you ever call your brother goliath and throw rocks at his face?

13. just_another_on

:rofl: Fucking FS with these questions :rofl:

Five people, four to die. Hmmmm.

Tom Cruise, Perez Hilton, Al Sharpton, and George W Bush. Those 4, would all die, I could careless how they did, but they would.

As far as who lives, mother fucking Mayor Cianci :bowdown:. Anyone from the RI/MA would know who he is. Was the Mayor of providence for ~20 years, put a lil money in his pocket over time illegally but did more for this city then anyone in history. He was put in jail and was released a few years ago, :bowdown:. He has his own radio show now and is honestly so blatent and open about everything that it fucking works :bowdown:

14. just_another_on

No, but me and my brother had some pretty in tents fights as children (see teenagers), several leading to police/ambulance calls.

I was never the one calling :mamoru:

15. Sh4dow5

Sh4dow5 New Member

:bowdown:

16. just_another_on

Do it bro! :h5: I got formz coming to Newport so I can buy him some drinks.

Newport is like top 10 for cost of living vs the size of the 'island'.

17. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

I have my own island question. If you could only bring one item of each of the following categories what would it be? Person, book, food, cd, boardgame, season of a tv show, movie (yes for some reason there is a tv and dvd player on the island as well as electricity, go figure)

18. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

My older brother and I had some pretty bad fights as well but never to the point of calling an ambulance lol.

19. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

20. ForgottenSpiral

Another question JAO:

If you were going to have sex with a post-op transgendered person, would you rather it be MtF or FtM?

21. just_another_on

Person: well, if im on an island, imma need some booty. So a female :mamoru:
    Book: I dont read books, so probably my favorite PVW Mag (Performance Volkswagen)
    Food: Steak
    CD: Oh thats tough, holy shit. An mp3 CD of my whole mp3 folder :mamoru:
    Boardgame: Monopoly. Cause im a fucking beast.
    Season of TV show, Movie, etc: None. I dont watch TV enough to care/watch a paticular series, so i'd say Top Gear if I had to pick one. and for movies, fuck it, Top Gun, I could never get sick of it.

22. just_another_on

I wouldn't have sex with someone who was transgendered, sorry

23. ForgottenSpiral

Cheater! That's not answering the question, man! I said "if you were going to"- not "would you". :squint:

24. just_another_on

Just the thought makes me cringe, just not my thing man.

25. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

Don't people usually post pics of themselves in this?