Vag interview with Demosnat

Discussion in 'Archives' started by i dangled you, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Name?
    Morgen

Age?

Gender?
    Female

Ethnicity?
    White (French Canadian)

Religious Affiliation?
    Raised by an Atheist, I have a lot of enthusiasm for spirituality though. Its actually quite important to me

Siblings?
    One brother, one sister, both of whom I love dearly

Ages of Siblings?
    Brother is 17, sister is 14. I also have a step sister who is 24

Where raised?
    New Hampshire, then Columbus Ohio

Level and place of education?
    Junior at Ohio State University, Arabic Major, Third World Development minor, plans to attend law school.

Occupation?
    Server at a high end steak house

Hobbies?
    I am an avid nudist. I have trouble conveying my love and obsession with school and all things academic. I love to learn. I love love mother-fucking love picking up new languages, traveling to new countries. I like being outside, I camp a lot, backpack a lot, I'm big on animals. I read a lot, I write more. I actually used to write for a local paper when I was in high school, unfortunately, journalism pay won't send my kids to a nice Jewish school. I like being alone.

Sexual preference?
    I've only been in relationships with men. I often find myself attracted to/having crushes on women, but never to an extent that I have acted on it

Measurements?
    Eh? I'm 5'6'', about 110 lbs. 36D, child bearing hips, I don't know inches or anything of that nature though.

Best and worst experiences with SO's?
    Best: oh little things, laying on the grass with a hookah holding hands. Playing on the swing sets at four am.
    Worst: Finding out i had been lied to.

Fantasy Date?
    Backpacking. And ice-cream. I will not go on a first date that doesn't involve ice-cream. Smoothies are also acceptable.

Tell us about your childhood?
    You sound like my therapist. I look back on it, and realize that my parents really tried, they just had a lot of problems. And I know that I am stronger because of what I have been through. My parents really believed in my academic potential though. They sent me abroad to study, made sure I was enrolled in any accelerated classes, they weren't the best, but I suppose they really believed in me.

What do you think contributed to your like/dislike of women or men?
    What the fuck does this mean? To the things I like about the men I like? I like things that are worldly, exotic, that I haven't seen/touched/experienced before. I appreciate kindness. And openness, I mentioned that right? I can not stand having a conversation that I could be having alone, or that I could have with anyone else I share a common language with. This is a side rant, but you know how when you first start to learn a language and you learn 'hello my name is X, how are you. Oh I'm fine. What do you study....' thats how i feel like 86% of conversations with new people are, I get bored and see how many languages i can translate your crappy end of the conversation into. I like men that THINK, that have invested actual thought into what they do, and how they live.
    To the fact that I like men? I want to spread my genes I suppose.
    To the fact that I also greatly dislike them? Experience :hs: but I suppose thats applicable to people, not just the males.

Best Relationship?
    My upcoming one

Worst Relationship?
    My previous one. It was pretty freaking awful. I actually told him once that the only thing I got out of our relationship was credit card debt and an account on OT.

Are your siblings like you at all in their relationships?
    My brother is a lot like me. He is always in a relationship, he is a caretaker, he is very very sweet and good natured. If my sister is dating I will kill whoever is touching her.

How open minded are you?
    If you harm none, do what you will.
    I have always lived my life under the pretense that I only have so much time to experience things, so it would be in my interest to spend my time enjoying myself. I enjoy new things.

Have you ever been involved in a 3some?
    I've messed around with two guys at once on two occasions, it did not end with intercourse though. Wait, three times if we count kissing.

What do you look for in another partner?
    Intelligence is a big one, open-mindedness is bigger. An ability to communicate effectively.

Do you think a persons promiscuity or lack there of has to do with their childhood?
    Absolutely.

Have you used online sites for the reasons of getting sex or dates or both?
    Nope.

What's your favorite body part of the opposite sex?
    chest/stomach/back. Hair, i'm sort of into hair.

Describe your type of partner?
    Like me I guess. Quiet, thoughtful, bookish, interesting. Someone who has something to talk about, but that isn't rehersed. A love of the outdoors, and a respect for life. Enthusiasim. Someone who truly enjoys themselves, and their entire life. Being comfortable in their own skin is important. I find that men who are insecure about themselves will be insecure about their relationship, and tend to be possessive and controlling. I need to be left alone sometimes, and be able to do things by myself, I need a partner who is ok with this.

What type of partner you actually date?
    Older than me (sometimes by a lot) Sweet, somewhat nerdy. Booksmart. Say something intelligent in class and I need new panties. "Laid back." Substance abuse problems. Codependant. I only date guys that also appreciate outdoor activites. Good relationships with family. Effeminate. Agnostic or Atheisitic. I go for the quiet guy, I assume he has somethign to think about. This usually ends up being true, unfortunatly, my last boyfriend was quiet because he had nothing to say.
    I find men threatening and somewhat intimidating, so I usually pursue ones that are less so.

Any words of advice for the Vag lurkers?
    Buy a sub :squint:
    Oh I don't know. Come to your own conclusions. Everything said in this forum should be taken with a grain or six of salt. Also, ask me questions, we can be E-friends.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2007
  2. Ask anything you want to know in this thread, she'll answer your questions.

3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

are we doing profiles for all the vag members or what

4. demosnat

demosnat New Member

interviews homey, interviews.

Edit: oh shit, did my sub just run out?

5. Raggity Man

Raggity Man Lets share the milk of human kindness

is the steak good where you work, i havent had a good steak in columbus in awhile. whats your favorite hookah bar here (columbus). where do you go for ice cream. thinking of taking any more languages? last thing ill say is you have a gorgeous figure. good luck with your law school plans

6. demosnat

demosnat New Member

The seasoning has too much MSG, get it just salt and pepper and its :yum: The fillet is of course fantastic though. I ate two steaks today.

Leenos on fifth avenue is the best quality. Steep prices, but worth it. Also usually has a decent, not teenie bopper crowd.
    Gypsy Cafe in the Short North also has a fantastic crowd. Plus the owners and workers know me by name, and i usually run into friends there. The quality of the tobacco is hit or miss though.
    ShiSha-can be too crowded, but is all over solid.
    I guess Leenos for hookah, Gypsy for atmosphere.

Denises homemade :yum:
    Jennis if I feel like the extra drive.

After I master French and Arabic, I may look into Farsi or Urdu.

Thank you. And thank you for reading and posting :kiss:

7. Raggity Man

i quit going to ShiSha cause alot more cigarette smokers then hookah people, and just alot of people that werent smoking in general. i ended up buying my own hookah though and its alot nicer. and i just go to udf for ice cream cause its a block away haha. more questions i guess though i said i was done, that was a lie.

what made you choose french and arabic? what do you like about the languages. Farsi and Urdu, any reason for picking these languages as well?
    where is denises it sounds good. do you own your own hookah. if you could make your own language would it be a mix of other languages or original. do you have music you listen to for the mood your in. ill think of more questions in a bit.

8. demosnat

demosnat New Member

French: I took in high school. I think its pretty, some of my family still speaks snatches of French from their child hood.
    Arabic: I've been in love with Islamic culture my entire life. I've always been fascinated with Africa and the middle east, and thats one of the regions most prominant languages.
    Farsi/Urdu, b/c they are the other two big ones in the mid east
    I have a couple on loan

It would be a mix I suppose. I get in trouble for accidentally throwing in French with my Arabic :hs:

I am not a music snob, which is odd, as I am a snob about most things. But lately i've been in a huge Beatles mood. And the decemberists, I adore them.

9. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Oh denises: on high street, in clintonville, on the west side of high just north of hudson, south of north broadway

10. Raggity Man

what is the name of the steak house. where do you like to backpack/where have you backpacked. what would be one thing you would want to take with you backpacking that you cant (not ice cream). do you plan on living in an islamic country at any time. do you know sign language. whats your favorite sex position. thats all for tonight i got class in 5 hours.

11. Raggity Man

ive probably passed it a thousand times, never noticed it.

12. NCS

NCS Active Member

Describe your "type" of guy. Not the imaginary one, the type you actually find yourself in relationships with

13. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Common charectaristics in guys I date:
    Older than me (sometimes by a lot) Sweet, somewhat nerdy. Booksmart. Say something intelligent in class and I need new panties. "Laid back." Substance abuse problems. Codependant. I only date guys that also appreciate outdoor activites. Good relationships with family. Effeminate. Agnostic or Atheisitic. I go for the quiet guy, I assume he has somethign to think about. This usually ends up being true, unfortunatly, my last boyfriend was quiet because he had nothing to say.
    I find men threatening and somewhat intimidating, so I usually pursue ones that are less so.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2007
  14. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Name of steakhouse: I'll PM it to you, there is only one in C-bus and I don't need leghumpers showing up.
    Place to backpack: Shenendoah Valley :hs:
    Thing I take: I take hemp granola, and dried apricots, and thats pretty much what I eat along with berries I find on the road. I also take this shampoo/soap/dish soap that is organic, so I can wash my pot and shower in a lake or stream, I fucking can't stand feeling dirty.
    I would love to live in an Islamic country for a year or two and teach English before getting a real job. I don't think I'd raise kids there though. I do plan on permanetly moving to Australia or somewhere else civilized though.
    I do not know a word of sign language.
    Favorite sex position: ankle grabbing stand up doggy style. In front of a mirror (me holding the front of the sink/dresser, guy behind) Or being picked up and held against the wall. I've never actually engaged in the latter for more than making out, I would like to.

15. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Sorry to hear your celebate (or does that only apply to teh menz :naughty:)... guess we'll have to go for coffee and conversation :mamoru:(but I have been TRYING to learn a bit of French)

16. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Psh, for you, there can be an exception.
    My french is soooooooo bad these days :wtc:

17. RougeOgre

That is ok since my vocab is sooo limited :rofl:

18. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Its okay. I recently learned to say in a mix of Urdu/Arabic that people seem to understand

Ana ihibu mutha kateeran ma habibii plastique!!!
    I love to masturbate frequently with my plastic love.

This has kept me amused.

19. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

interesting

20. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

"Hey, she said she's celibate. Here's my opening to let her know I want to HAVE SEX WITH HER, but in a joking flirty manner! Maybe she will like the cut of my jib and make all the moves for me and I can nail her."

21. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

interview is hard to read, i recommend blank lines between the questions/answers

22. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

What's the best way to learn a language?? I've always wanted to speak other languages, studied german and spanish but I suck at both. Any suggestions??

Are you good at math? I've heard it said that people that are good with language classes are usually not very good in math. But I've met others where this simply isn't true.

23. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I may be good at math, i've never put any effort into it. I hate it :)

The best way to learn is to USE IT. find a friend who speaks it, talk to yourself, when you say simple sentances, translate it in your heard. Whatever you do, try to say something to yourself in the language ( I am taking a left onto the street, I see a library, the walls are blue.)

24. RougeOgre

Hey..

1. I know her outside this forum
    2. Sorry if your having a bad day and can't appreciate anyone else sense of humor
    3.:fawk: (I thought guys LIKED chick on chick action:mamoru:)

Last edited: Aug 2, 2007
  25. demosnat

demosnat New Member

RO is my sessy e-mom