Vag Interview with D7

Discussion in 'Archives' started by D7, Jun 1, 2009.

1. D7

D7 OT Supporter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Name?
    Colleen

Age? Old

Gender?
    female

Ethnicity?
    My Grandmother was French and that’s the strongest line I have. Also some Scottish and English.

Religious Affiliation?
    None / Agnostic

I was raised in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, which most people know as The Mormons. I call them LDS.

Siblings?
    1 older sister, 2 “little” brothers - pic - #3, me, #1 and #4 in the back

Ages of Siblings?
    We’re all roughly 2 years apart with a 7 year span

[​IMG]

Where raised?
    I was born in SoCal. We lived there until I was in middle school and then we moved to Utah for my dad’s job. I still live in Utah but I don’t call it home.

Level and place of education?
    I have my Associates Degree and I’ll do my bachelor’s in finance or banking. I’ve put my education on the back burner to live life a little more before I settle down again.

Occupation?
    I work in Mortgage Loan Operations. I like it

Hobbies?
    Travel, astrology, live baseball games, quilting (the real deal), riding motorcycles when I can get guys to take me. I’m looking into hangliding/paragliding and/or hot air ballooning. I also love water sports.

Sexual preference?
    Men. I :love: teh cock. I do have to say I like the look of a nice set of boobies and I get boobie envy, big time. Its my philosophy that boobies should make everyone :big grin:

Measurements?
    5’4”, small

Best and worst experiences with SO's?
    Best:
    The first year my ex and I were together, he cooked dinner for me on Valentine’s Day, including a cheesecake. Neither one of us were big on Valentine’s but it was endearing.

Worst:
    It’s a toss up here but they’re both related to catching exes cheating on me. First one being the divorce; I cried every day for months. Second one was the previous ex. We lived together and I found out he had been cheating and confronted him. The next morning I called in sick to work and after he left I started packing. I had no place to go, literally, yet I wanted to get the hell out of there. He worked for the Federal Government doing security at their sites so he was armed with a handgun, mace and a knife, every day when he went to work. I had a few boxes packed and he had come back home and came unglued. After we fought for a few minutes, he put his hand on his holster and I picked up the phone to call 911. He took the phone from me, threw it and broke it. I don’t know how I talked my way out of being shot or knifed or both. The lease ran up a few months later and he gave me the option to separate so we split up as far as living arrangements. We were still technically together for about a year after I caught him cheating because he would keep threatening me and my family and wouldn’t let it go.

Fantasy Date?
    He’ll plan something we’ve never done, or I’ve never done and spring it on me

Tell us about your childhood?
    My sister didn’t want anything to do with me and apart from that, I loved my childhood. We had a huge playhouse in the back yard that actually had a shingle roof on it. My brothers would climb on the roof and slide down and they talked me into it one day. I got ass cheeks full of gravel. My brothers and I would play together and beat up on each other while my sister always did her own thing.

My sister is the oldest and she got pregnant when she was 16. Utah teaches abstinence for sex ed. Yay. She married him and after she had my nephew, she went on birth control and insisted that I did too. I wasn’t sexually active but I didn’t argue the point. Of course my mom cracked down on me for every little thing after my sister had her baby and that was hell. Then when my brother was also 16, he got his girlfriend pregnant. Its been a huge eye opener to see how hard it is to make a relationship work on the basis of children.

This part is my adult life but its influenced my sexual outlook so I’m going to throw it in. My Grandma loved scoping out men for me when we were in public together. She was so open and natural and hilarious about it too. We would also have mini talks about sex. She would look me straight in the eye, point at herself and say “We invented sex”, meaning her and Grandpa. She did that to me three times. It was so hard not to bust out laughing. Another time, we went to Ex Caliber for dinner and on the ride home, she and I were in the back seat and she looked at me and said “can you imagine what it would be like to make love to a man with a ponytail?” Oh, and last, this was way too much information, but she actually told me that Grandpa “liked giving her babies”. I was speechless.

What do you think contributed to your like/dislike of women or men?
    I’m not really sure. I just remember liking boys from a very young age. When I got older, I would sit in church and drool over the Deacons (12-14 year olds). They would sit them all together for the first part of the meeting and I could just stare in their general direction. It was yummy.

My sister would always talk about boys. She would imitate me on the phone and once she had them interested she would tell them who they were really talking to. Then, the next time she saw them, she would kiss them and steal them from me before I even had a chance. FML.

Best Relationship?
    Yet to come. As far as the past? I can’t pin it down. Each was different from the other and had its ups and downs.

Worst Relationship?
    I dated a guy who had a ton of drama with his ex and that was horrible. He let it get so bad that it spilled into our time together, thus my labeling it a bad relationship.

Are your siblings like you at all in their relationships?
    Three of us have divorced because of spousal infidelity. My association with my youngest brother is complex but it has to do with him being a bachelor and the fact that I was only married for a short period of time.

How open minded are you?
    I don’t apply my personal standards to the world around me. To each his own. I consider myself pretty open minded but there’s also room for growth. Since the house I was raised in was religious it does take time and influence from different perspectives to see the world around me. I’ve had a few great women in my life who are my examples of how to embrace sexuality and use it to learn about myself.

Have you ever been involved in a 3some?
    Nope! Before my ex and I started dating, there was this girl that I worked with and she and I had hung out a few times. She was married, had a daughter from her previous marriage and was smoking hawt. Anyway, she threw a party at her house one night and she said her hubby may or may not be coming back from a business trip that night. Well, I’m a light weight so she invited me to crash in their guest room that night. So, I go over and we’re bbqing and partying with a group of about 20 people. We’re drinking and her husband comes home. He doesn’t care that she’s having a party because there is food and beer. Everyone’s dancing and the hubby starts groping me and grinding on me and I move away. The night goes on and people start going home. Then my brother calls and says he’s trashed and needs a ride. The husband is the only one who’s sober so he takes me to pick up my brother (who we found in the bushes at some house) and we bring him back and he crashes on the couch. In hind sight, she was wishing her hubby didn’t come home that night and she could make a move on me. I :rofl: that they were both trying to get on me. I think they both would have been down for the 3some but I don't know if I could have done it.

What do you look for in a partner?
    Confidence, ambition, physical fitness, loyalty, financial stability defined by managing his finances and since we went there, low debt to income ratio, travel, FUN, sexy.

Do you think a person’s promiscuity or lack thereof has to do with their childhood?
    Yes. I think I’ve seen it all in Utah.

Have you used online sites for the reasons of getting sex or dates or both?
    Getting sex, no, haha. Dating, yes, but I’ve learned that its not my target audience. I have yet to meet a man from a dating site that I’ve had sexual chemistry with so the answer to the sex is no in both regards and thus the “haha”. Oh, but I do like to look at the penises on CL and laugh at the ads so I’m not sure where that fits into this equation.

What's your favorite body part of the opposite sex?
    Penis. Duh. I think we’re looking for a different answer here though. Every man is different so pinning down a general answer is hard but I’ll go with hands.

Describe your type of partner?
    Respectful, strong character, hairy in the right places, friendly, optimist, witty, laughs and plays with me, since we’re on the subject of playing, he’s gotta man handle me.

What type of partner you actually date?
    Haha! Dating in Utah is a sore subject for me. Its pretty sad when I can hit on more men on a layover in a random airport like Albuquerque than I can in a night in Salt Lake.

Any words of advice for the Vag lurkers?
    Come on in and say hi

Last edited: Jun 1, 2009
  2. teep

teep New Member

There's something very hot, but very motherly about you.... now i just feel weird...

:wavey:

3. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

:werd:

4. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

5. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Woo! I just read it! :run: D7, it was great :). Gonna shower, head to work, and ill have some quetsions :big grin: :big grin: :big grin:

6. notsousual

notsousual New Member

Oh wow. Never followed one of these before. :noes:

7. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Ok, first off
    [​IMG]
    :buttsex: :lick: :kiss: :cuddle:

That picture of you, for some reason, yells, "JAO TAKE ME" :rofl:. Wicked hot pic!

How long were you with your ex husband before marrying him?

8. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Would it bother you if a potential date's last two significant others were both also named Colleen? :hsugh:

:rofl: I like this answer.

Why not get a motorcycle yourself? And "watersports" :rofl::hsugh:

:bowdown:

Funny. I have a penis and many people say my hands are my best feature... :mamoru:

Stop describing me. Seriously. :p

9. knucks

knucks Active Member

I'd hit on you at a bar.

10. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

11. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

WOOT!!! Someone else who is over 25 :wavey:

12. D7

D7 OT Supporter

:love: you guys!

:kiss:

My ex-husband I were together for a total of 7 years and I worked with him for one year prior to dating him. We eloped after 6 years. About 3 months into the marriage there were huge red flags for me. We were in counseling shortly thereafter and it came out that he had been cheating on me with a married woman and it had started before we were married. I wanted kids, and he wanted kids, but I didn't feel like we could make it work together and have kids too. I owned a house that we lived in so I sold it and filed the divorce.

Nope, but what's your name? I have an adversion to a few names myself :mamoru:

I owned a Ninja 500 EX but I sold it. The biggest reason I don't own one right now is that it gets lonely riding alone.

Watersports : waterskiing, waverunning, scuba, snorkel :wiggle:

13. ForgottenSpiral

Jacob. But I'm thinking of changing my name to Israel once I kick God's ass. :bowdown:

Yeah, I get that. Riding alone is nice, but you need a crew to roll with to make it worthwhile.

Oh those watersports! :mamoru: I think snorkeling is the only one of those I've done successfully.

Do you exercise? How long has it been since your last relationship? Why don't you leave Utah? Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? Wouldn't it be weird if she was in San Diego? Was she married to Waldo? Is Sandiego Waldo's last name? Where was your favorite place that you've been? Where would you like to go most that you haven't already been? Who are your 5 island people?

14. Lucky Penny

First of all, FS, I will kick your scrawny ass. :slap: That is MY question :squint:

Secondly, if you are going to ask it, at least get the fucking name right :rolleyes: Island people?!? Seriously. :doh:

D7 <3

Favorite cereal:
    What do you like on your hotdog:
    Do you want kids:
    Places you want to travel:
    Hump Island:

go go go go

15. ForgottenSpiral

:bowrofl: My bad, LP. :love:

16. Lucky Penny

:love:

17. D7

D7 OT Supporter

:rofl: you're clear on that one, but you don't pass question #1 :p (Are you single?) and don't lie about question #1 :o :spank:

I wasn't successful at waterskiing because the damn skiis were too big for my feet and kept flying off :mamoru: boy was that painful but I'm definitely doing it again

I've recently taken up lifting and I think cardio is pretty worthless but I do cardio with my sister because she's had heart problems (related to smoking + BC). I've loving the lifting and I wish I started doing it a long time ago :)

8 months

I should totally do one of those quizzes on where to move. Amirite? :mamoru:

:rofl: I tried to get my ex-hubby to take my last name, and he said that he seriously considered it. He was adopted, plus his dad had a step-dad's name which didn't mean anything to him. All in all, it was a bad idea since one of my brothers and the ex-hubby have the same name. :hs:

Florida. I love the beaches and the weather. Of course I wasn't there during hurricane season :hsugh:

Canada during the summer. Also, all islands are on the list. I can't get enough sandy beaches.

I'll gather and post them later :noes:

18. D7

D7 OT Supporter

:rofl: I actually have kids approach me all the time. The last one was so stinking cute. I think she was about 4 years old. I was in line to check in at the airport and she looked at me and said "are you a mommy?". Her mom immediately started apologizing and was so embarrassed. I told her no worries, and we continued the conversation. She wanted to know if I was going to Disneyland like she was (flying into OC). I asked her which princess she was going to have her picture taken with first (Cinderella) and how she was going to do her hair :rofl:

:bowrofl: @ FS

Favorite cereal is cream of wheat with a little brown sugar to top it off, no milk or light soy milk. I don't eat sugar coated cereals. I think I would puke.

Only ketchup on teh hotdogs and a metric fuckton at that. I dislike mustard and mayonnaise entirely. I will choke down mustard if need be, but I would rather not eat than eat mayonnaise.

I want 2 kids, hopefully boys. I know from my siblings kids that even young girls have raging hormones and can be sooo much drama.

19. ForgottenSpiral

:o Very true and excellent point. That is my question #1 as well. :love: I don't think I'm as financially mature as you want anyway. ;)

Dude. I was a teenager last time I tried to water ski, but it was horrible. I don't even want to talk about it. :mamoru:

Nice! I need to start lifting too. :o

Dude! My cousin's husband took her last name. Some people think it's weird, but I think it's awesome. Personally I'm rather attached to my last name though so my SO would have to have an awesome one in order for me to want to change it. :wiggle:

Florida is nice. I always hear people talk shit about it, but every time I've gone, I've been impressed. Cheap houses, warm weather, good looking bodies and beaches? What more could I need?

20. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

21. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

:wackit:

love that pic with your siblings, you look like Kirsten Dunst whom i find crazy attractive

you'd get it, fo' sho'

22. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

23. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

:werd: me too

I hit on any girl that has a hint of red in her hair generally.

It's been a good thing and a bad thing at times.

Nice interview.

24. giz

giz Active Member

ahh, after reading this I feel guilty for going on and on (and onnnn) about my ex with you :rofl::hs:

25. D7

D7 OT Supporter

more :love:

and :rofl:

This was hard :o

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]