Vag Interview with Black Dahlia

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Dahlia, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Name? Kristin

Age? 21 (or technically 5 :mamoru:)

Gender? Female

Ethnicity? Caucasian. Irish, Scottish, Lithuanian. I have the green eyes and freckles, and the red in my hair tends to come out in the sun.

Religious Affiliation? None

Siblings? Twin brothers

Ages of Siblings? 19 this Sunday :run:

Where raised? All over Michigan.

Level and place of education? In college, working towards a veterinary medicine and zoology degree. I've gone to school in Florida, Michigan, and now in Cali.

Occupation? I used to be a bra and panty extraordinaire, but I left that job because working with all girls was WAY too much to handle. I am currently looking for something else.

Hobbies? Video games. Photography. I LOVE to read, which seems to be quite the dying art these days. I've also started to get into decorating/sculpting Munny dolls. It's a lot of fun and there's a lot of cool stuff out there that people have done. I'm a creative person, it goes along with being Pisces.

Sexual preference? Straight, men. I've kissed my best friend before, but that was about it. I don't really have any interest in sleeping with girls. I love the strength and manliness that guys bring to the bed, and I don't think I could get that from a woman. (except if shes butch, but that's just weird :rofl:)

Measurements? 5'6" 36DD and a size 8.

Best and worst experiences with SO's?
    Best: Probably any of the little things I do with the current guy. The best to me doesn't mean that it has to be some big ordeal, the little things tend to mean much more. One of them would probably when he took me to the zoo. We had SO much fun that day. :)

Worst: I've had a lot of crazy ex's, so there is a bunch. One would be when I broke up with my ex mike. We had gone to a party that night, and he proceeded to feed me drinks. A girl that was at the party liked him(lots of girls were jealous that he liked me instead of them) and started feeding him bullshit, that I was flirting with guys and kissing them and such. He was being unsocial that night for some reason, so I was chatting it up with other people(talking about concerts and stuff of that nature). He must have been very unsure about our relationship(I have no idea why) so the girl ended up getting to him. When it was time to leave, I almost got left at the party, and I proceeded to get very angry that he was acting like a little bitch(alcohol amplifies my emotions 100%). He drove me to the general area of my car, kicked me out of it and took off. I had to walk back to my car and called a friend to come and get me. We ended up breaking up the next day, which was slightly awkward because we still worked together. At that time I blamed myself for a lot of things, even in reality I had never done anything wrong. I also lost a whole lot of friends because of it.

Fantasy Date? I would say having a wonderful night in. Making dinner and dessert together(getting messy with chocolate means it can be licked off) and watching movies all snuggled up on the couch. I love to cook and having a relaxing night when everyone is in a rush to do things these days is very nice.

Tell us about your childhood? I grew up with my brothers and we all had VERY vivid imaginations. We were always playing games and I was usually the ringleader. I once got all of us to sit on eggs, thinking that they would hatch(It just resulted in ruining my moms seat cushions).:rofl::rofl: I played with barbies, but was never into dolls and dressing up. I think I had the normal childhood.

What do you think contributed to your like/dislike of women or men?
    I don't dislike men, having enough of them as friends lets you get to know them a little better. I don't like women as much because I think most of them are completely retarded. I don't understand the love of things like Laguna Beach and Gossip Girls, I'd much rather being watching the Venture Bros and Entourage. I don't do the whole going out and getting trashed thing and sleeping with tons of guys. It's also hard to find girls that like the things you do and aren't completely weird. One of my best friends I have, one of our fav things to do is play Little Big Planet and drink classy arbor mist or sangria.

Best Relationship?
    Probably the current one, if you could even call him a SO. (we began as fwb's, and are just kinda of togetherish) The sex is insane and completely amazing. He can easily put me in a coma, and I don't feel self conscious at all with him. He's like the male version of me, so everything just fits well. We love doing the same things, I don't think we have argued once. He always gets me little things when he's out and about, or if I ever ask him to. I love cute things and have a collection of little stuffed animals from him. He also laid beside me for a whole weekend while I felt like I was on my deathbed. Got me food and ice cream for my throat. I've never had someone that was willing to stay with me when I was so sick, and to risk getting sick himself. It's just the little things he does that makes it all so special. If anything ever does happen between us, the next guy will have some pretty big shoes to fill!

Worst Relationship?
    Probably my first relationship, I was 15/16 and he was WAY older. I had self esteem issues and he was a smooth talker. I was young and dumb and didn't have any prior dating experience to base anything off of, so he really took me for a ride. Things got really bad with my parents, I ended up running away with him a few times. He had me completely hoodwinked. He ended up cheating on my while I was away on vacation with another girl my age and got arrested for it. I, being young and dumb, defended him.(someone that said they loved me couldn't possibly hurt me) My grandparents took me away on a vacation to the Bahamas for a week and when we got back from that, my head was clearer, and I decided to stay down there. He ended up following me down there and walked into my work one day. It terrified me that he followed me, and I am still scared to this day, which is why my facebook is not trackable, and my myspace has different names attached to it.

Are your siblings like you at all in their relationships?
    My brothers are the typical "nice guys". Girls tend to take them for a ride. I've tried to tell them that you DO NOT give girls free alcohol, weed, whatever. Most of them don't deserve it and are just using you to get shit.

How open minded are you?
    I would say I am very open minded. Nothing really bothers me and it upsets me more than anything when people can be so ignorant about things.

Have you ever been involved in a 3some?
    No, I don't think I could be unless it was two guys. I like all the attention for myself and don't like to have to share.

What do you look for in another partner?
    Funny. Is not self conscious about everything, it gets annoying having to reassure someone 1000x. Is not afraid to be himself and be silly. I don't really have an concrete rules, guys that you don't think you would like can really surprise you.

Do you think a persons promiscuity or lack there of has to do with their childhood?
    Possibly? I really have no knowledge on the subject. I can say that none of my past relationships have wrecked me and I don't hold any baggage from them. They have made me stronger and have given me the chance to find out more about myself, what I want and need in a partner.

Have you used online sites for the reasons of getting sex or dates or both?
    I've never used them for sex, I have met my last ex online because he ended up living like the next street over from me, and I met the current guy off of myspace when I first moved back to michigan and was lonely and bored. If anyone has heard about my craziness with okcupid, you'll realize they've really creeped me out.

What's your favorite body part of the opposite sex?
    If a guy has a nice ass. :drool::bowdown:

Describe your type of partner?
    Someone like me. I'm not into all the partying and getting trashed all the time, so if he was like that and I wasn't it would put a strain on the relationship. Someone caring and not afraid to be silly. Someone who will take care of me when I need it, because I have no problems whatsoever(and actually like to) cook them dinner, give massages and such. AND ABLE TO FIX MY CAR!!!!:mamoru:

What type of partner you actually date?
    I would almost have to say I tend to date the punk-y type guys. The tight jeans and such. Or at least I did. The only problem with those type of guys is that in my experience they are very self conscious and have self esteem problems.

Any words of advice for the Vag lurkers?
    You had all better watch out. I will take your balls. :squint::mamoru:

Not really, but don't be afraid to speak out, we are all friendly and everyone can use some relationship help every once in awhile. The vag has a whole bunch of knowledge and I'm really glad I got to know the other members here.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  2. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Yayyyyyyyyy :run: :run: :run:

BD is the official female Man Card repo lady as well, for those that dont know.

But on another note....

HOLY SHIT :rofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :rofl: my stomach and face hurt :rofl:

3. just_another_on

:rofl: So then you'll really have no chance? :mamoru:

4. ChipOnShoulder

ChipOnShoulder New Member

I'll read it later because you seem like an interesting person. In the mean time

[​IMG]

5. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

6. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

I don't have time to read it right now but

ILY YOU!! :kiss:

In on 1 :run:

7. Vysion

Vysion New Member

I was totally into reading about you and then when I was finished and saw the bottom pic I went :eek5: My attention span went short after that. :drool:

8. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

So probably 20% of your body weight is the twins....:eek3:

9. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

I have my fair share of stories about how much emo dudes are such cunt rags. I'm tempted to share one but this ain't my interview.

Good stuff, BD. Nice tits, too.

10. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

sweet, you can be officially :jb: for another 50+ years

11. D7

D7 OT Supporter

:mamoru: :h5:

12. D7

D7 OT Supporter

Sexiest form of non verbal communication? Given? Received? Fantasy?

Morning or night person?

1 food that you always have in the house?

What would you do if you won the lotto?

13. lawngn0me

lawngn0me In every wish and dream and happy home, you will f

olawdy. in on 1.

so who shot first? han or gweedo?

14. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

I lub you... will you be my E-GF?

15. gkremian

gkremian New Member

Lithuanians rule. 1/4th here.

16. notsousual

notsousual New Member

In for this! :wiggle:

17. Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander OT Supporter

<---will be back for moar

18. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

:h5:

19. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

Baby <3

Favorite breakfast cereal?
    What do you put on your hotdog?
    Where would you like to travel?
    Hump Island :big grin:

Go go go go!!

:run:

20. lawngn0me

lawngn0me In every wish and dream and happy home, you will f

i was thinking exactly the same thing.

21. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

great interview, you sound like a great gal :bigthumb:

:eek3: @ boobs. mexican children would rob me blind while I was distracted.

22. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

Wow your a pisces :eek3: right next to me Aries crew signing in :wavey: nah awesome interview though

23. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

How do you feel about the spellings Kristan and Kristen?
    What is your fav color?
    If you could only wear one outfit for an entire week what would it be?

24. just_another_on

:eek3:

Awesome question

25. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

:love:

Breakfast cereal: I love the reeces cereal. I used to bring a sandwhich baggie of it to school like, every day. :mamoru:

Hot Dog: Ketchup, onions, green peppers, chili, cheese.

Travel: I would love to go everywhere, but I think I would like to go to Japan the most though, the culture there is just crazy and it would be really neat to see something COMPLETELY different than where you live. Europe would be pretty but it's still similar to ours.

Hump island would be:
    Jeffrey Dean Morgan
    Channing Tatum
    Gerard Butler

And I'll have to get back on the rest. :mamoru:

Kristin is always the best way to spell it. :wiggle: It just gets annoying when people spell my name wrong, usually they have seen it written somewhere, and I know they would be upset if I kept spelling their name wrong. Girls with other spellings usually like to "fight" about the right way to spell it.

My fav colors are purple and green. Purple because I just like it, and green matches my eyes.

My one outfit would probably be jeans and a t-shirt. I'm a really laid back person most of the time and people tend to love my shirts when I go out. (transformers, wtf shirt, g.i. joe, etc)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2009