Vag Interview with abomb420

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Abomb, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Abomb

Abomb New Member

Name? Adam - my nickname is abomb, no i did not give myself this nickname.

Age? 22

Gender? male

Ethnicity? white boi - half italian , half irish

Religious Affiliation? confirmed catholic, non practicing. i believe in a higher being but i fucking hate going to 'organized' religion aka church

Siblings? one brother, 18, hes the funny one im the serious one ;)

Ages of Siblings? 18

Where raised? Houston, Texas my entire life

Level and place of education? currently attending college classes. was at University of Texas for two years.

Occupation? currently a server at outback steakhouse. other jobs ive held : sacker at randalls first job, employee at blockbuster video, and worked for an air conditioning company so i could understand why hard labor jobs blow

Hobbies? im currently working on competing in bodybuilding.. currently focusing on just building mass. i also enjoy the internets, ot, madden on 360, sci fi mystery and biography novels, swimming, going to the movies, going out to eat, scuba diving, 420, fast cars, observing other people when im not running my mouth, etc etc

Sexual preference? love wimmenz

Measurements? currently 5'10 170 lean

Best and worst experiences with SO's?
    Best: best? there is no one good highlight.. ok ill say the first time i sex up the SO im dating is the best
    Worst: worst? when the girl i was dating who i lost my virginity too ended up fucking my drug dealer and storing his drugs at her place behind my back (weed). that was the lowpoint.. and this event solely changed my outlook on relationships and women.. used to be really bitter but it ended up being a great 'learning experience'

Fantasy Date? whatever im in the mood to, which is go to the gym these days heh.. i dont have a fantasy date I guess traveling to europe would be a good fantasty 'date'

Tell us about your childhood? good childhood. had both my parents the entire time, supported my brother and i and gave us lots of love. still have them both and they are still together

What do you think contributed to your like/dislike of women or men?i like women. was bitter for a while after the above ex gf did that fucked up shit to me

Best Relationship? current gf is very loving and caring and goes along with what i want

Worst Relationship?again, the same girl i talked about

Are your siblings like you at all in their relationships? no - my younger brother is a hardcore bachelor right now

How open minded are you? pretty open minded, ill give most things a shot before i decide if i like it or not

Have you ever been involved in a 3some?no but ive fucked 3 chicks in the same day

What do you look for in another partner? dark hair, slim, race not important, seeing the ribcage is a plus thats real hot, shorter than me, i dont like thick fat or chubby girls. she has to be smart, i like sassy fiesty bitches. high sex drive is really really important to me as well. i prefer a nice ass over nice tits but having both is a plus.

Do you think a persons promiscuity or lack there of has to do with their childhood? yes, my crazy ex gfs all had divorced parents and bad childhoods. having a good childhood is very important.

Have you used online sites for the reasons of getting sex or dates or both?no, hooked up over myspace once though.

What's your favorite body part of the opposite sex? mouth, ass, or viewable ribcage

Describe your type of partner?smart, sassy, brunette, likes to do what i want, and will give me space when i want it. also high sex drive

What type of partner you actually date? blonde, not very book smart, nice ass, small tits, very nice, caring, loving, cares entirely too much about what i think

Any words of advice for the Vag lurkers?
    yes, listen to me, my advice is the best. wares is good sometimes too. oh and dont take anything as gospel from here. oh and pick up artist talk is the most homo erotic bullshit ive ever read. you want to meet women? get a bunch of hobbies, stay in shape, have a job, and make some friends. once you have accomplished this, go out and talk to bitches. its easy, i promise.

<3 abomb

[​IMG]

2. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

1. Fix your formatting so the questions are bold and the answers are not.

2. holy shit that chick has an enormous biceps in that pic.

3. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

been waiting for that! finally a guy.
    Good as gold! lol

my question for you is: Who takes a camera to the gym?

4. Abomb

Abomb New Member

camera phone :p

5. Abomb

Abomb New Member

1. too lazy
    2. yah.. i think she is going to train me for competitions.. shes an IFBB pro

shes actually really really hot in the face, that picture doesnt do enough justice

6. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

Actually I think it does, I'm the type of guy that looks there first and trust me you can tell lol...

7. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

abomb go tanning you pasty fuck.

8. Abomb

Abomb New Member

agreed :p

9. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

don't see what's homoerotic about going out and approaching women for sex

10. Abomb

Abomb New Member

i used to be real awkard socially. then i hit puberty and went out of my way to start talking to the opposite sex. i guess you could say i made an effort

11. Abomb

Abomb New Member

enhances my ability to eat more food, always a good thing for bulking.

raises my estrogen levels, bad thing.