Vag I have become disillusioned

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Abomb, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Abomb

Abomb New Member

Through my own experiences, observations, and reading it seems to me like 95% of all women are just plain whores. This fact is making me more and more bitter everyday. I do not want to respect women as people but as holes to stick my dick in. The older I become the more this seed seems to become deeper implanted into my pysche. It seems like very few women are truly faithful these days. There are always exceptions to almost every rule so lets please try to AVOID discussing the exceptions. This mind set is starting to take over my mental processes and completely stopping me from running any game on any women. Obviously some of my posts here have blatantly displayed my bitterness, but it is getting increasingly worse. I know some very intelligent women my age (21) who with a few drinks are suddenly performing in threesomes and banging multiples guys every week. How the fuck can I convince myself to keep a positive attitude and wanting to leave chicks with a positive experience from having met me or having a relationship with me when I can not respect them?

I really do not know what to do. It is like I really do not even want to attempt talking to them because to me they are probably going to turn out to be stupid whores.

The event that set me over the edge of my bitterness happened a few days ago. THis chick I had been interested in came over and fooled around with me. THe next night she was over at my best friends fooling around with him. I have seen worse shit happen and in the past worse shit has happened to me but this broke the proverbial camels back. This mindset is turning me into a very very negative person, mainly towards women. Thoughts? :ugh:

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I would bet OT has a lot to do with this.

Find women you CAN respect. Stop going to bars to meet women. If you go where the whores hang out, chances are you'll meet some whores ;)

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

In for agreement with OP.

4. Abomb

Abomb New Member

its not even OT that caused this, its my own life experiences mixed with hearing/seeing stories from other peoples relationshipos

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Well, as Cerridwen said, it probably has a lot to do with where you're going/what you're doing to meet women. Try going places/doing things that are as far as possible from what you do currently.

Also, age range COULD be a major factor. Going after/meeting mainly college aged women?

6. Abomb

Abomb New Member

yes I am 21 in college

7. lauren

lauren Active Member

gotta find the exception

8. Abomb

Abomb New Member

seems like too much effort when 1 out of 1000 females seems to be the exception and with my current mindset whores arent worth the effort :coolugh:

9. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

So, my guess is that you're going after the most accesssible, most outgoing women...those who often go out to drink and party.

To find a non-whore, it's going to take more time and work than usual. You're not going to be able to just go to any old social event and pick them out right away, because they will stand out less than the drunken whores.

Try getting to know classmates who are serious about their grades, girls who go to seminars/presentations, things that seem more intullectual. Stop looking at bars and parties.

10. lauren

lauren Active Member

then its not worth then effort, and thats a choice you make. give up.

11. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I won't tell anyone ;) :love:

12. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Unfortunately, the attractive girls tend to be the whores (because society makes it easier for them to be social successfully).

13. Abomb

Abomb New Member

I want a girl that im sexually attracted to also though this is really big for me obviously

14. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I have had this same struggle with women, especially considering my foray into the art of meeting women, to say the least...

I've met plenty of women. The kickers are when they tell me they have a boyfriend, or they introduce me to him! :eek3: What are these women THINKING? :nono:

So what did I do? Simple, really, I stopped trying. I stopped hitting on women, stopped asking them out, stopped going on dates. In fact I was single for nearly 3 years when I met Donna. Where did I meet her? At Petsmart, of all places. I came in with my dogs to buy dog food. We talked a little, then I left. I came back the following week and we talked some more. There were no red flags when talking to her. She was simply down to earth and interested in me, and we had VERY good chemistry. It was a connection like none other I have ever felt.

I got her number. I waited 7 days to call her. We went on a date. We fooled around a little after the day (in my truck) but we both agreed it was too fast, too soon. We went on more dates. The rest is history.

Moral of the story? Yes, there are a lot of trashy, uneducated, immature sluts out there. Don't waste your time on them. Raise your standards, and stop looking so hard. Now this isn't to say you will magically meet a woman if you stay home and play video games, we all know that is not true. You do have to get a life, go out, and be well adjusted, and then you may find someone looking for you.

The problem, in my opinion, was that my standards were not high enough. I mean, REALLY, they were not nearly high enough. Combine that with the bitterness I was driving women away from me. You gotta get over that, you have to get your act together. Bitterness drives women away, they can sense it like they can sense insecurity.

15. Abomb

Abomb New Member

16. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

What a load of shit. Nothing personal but ... :ugh: That's an excuse if I ever heard one - your excuse.

I know plenty of drop-dead women who are SINGLE because they can't find a normal guy. And I know plenty more who are so straight-laced in bed that even *I* won't fuck them. I like a woman with experience, not some woman who is going to lay on her back and be a dead fuck. I've met plenty of women who do that and just say "Ok, do whatever you want." I mean .. what the hell?

17. Abomb

Abomb New Member

I hear you Poco but I dont want to wait years to have a healthy rewarding LTR with a non whorish woman. I am not much of a one night stand type of a guy but I do want to be in a sexually fulfilling relationship without having to share the girl with every other fucking dude out there.

18. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I'm not saying I don't want a freak in the bed. I'm just saying I don't want some ho who has monogomy issues and a whorish past.

19. Dio Seijuro

Dio Seijuro New Member

If a girl is not dating, why would threesomes and consecutive one night stands be considered whorish? I think a lot of girls will be very faithful when they are in a happy relationship. And I think it's acceptable that when they are single (especially when commitedly single), there is no such thing as being a whore, because it's not a single person's responsibility to have sex with fewer people!

20. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I see your point, but I would still prefer a girl who doesn't engage in that behavior. It's a combination of me thinking that is nasty and that being indicative of certain personality characteristics that I don't want in a gf.

21. Abomb

Abomb New Member

22. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Sounds like your just getting impaitent and wound up into this. Love will come when it comes and if it came easy it wouldnt mean anything to you. It also seems to find it's place in life when you least expect it.

As for meeting whorish females why not goto the library or go on a hike or join a club. Find where the mature females hang out as oppsoed to where the whores go. I personally enjoy the mature ones better as the whores are just too boring to talk with.

23. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

.:cool: beat me to it

24. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Do you sleep around or have 1 night stands? Good women don't want a guy who is a whore either. I see way too many guys on here bitching about women being whores when they are whores themselves.

Btw it's not any better to be a woman for dating. Most guys are whores too and are just looking to get laid.

25. Abomb

Abomb New Member

no im not being a hypocrite if thats what you mean