Vag crew what do you think about this situation?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by cman254, May 7, 2008.

1. cman254

cman254 New Member

Hey all, here's the deal:

i broke up with my gf of 2 years a little over a month ago. about a week and a half after i started seeing this girl, i liked her a lot. well we started having sex really early on (met her on a wednesday, f-ed her the following monday) and from then on we were doing it. now i was showing her i was interested in her for her personality too.
    well we got to talking and she tells me how she's awful with relationships and she's a horrible gf. so i ask her "does this mean i shouldn't try?" she says "i dunno"...........so i ask her if she wants to pick up next semester where we leave off, while we just have fun for the last 2 weeks of school. she says "maybe but i can't promise anything"
    so i get the vibe she doesn't want a bf which i'm cool with cuz i'm down with just screwing her NSA.
    WELL.....then she starts calling me and asking me to drive her to the bank, to providence to pick up her friend, and then i told her i could get her some alcohol for her "free of charge" now by free of charge i meant i don't take a profit from the money she gives me. well we get to the store and she goes "thank you again for paying" i said NO WAY thats not what i meant. so after we settle that, she gives me money and i go in and get her booze. i'm all for paying for it if she wants to come back to my bed and bang, but she was goin out with her friend and i knew that wasn't the case haha.
    well the next morning she calls me and asks me to drive her friend BACK TO PROVIDENCE! i said no i was on my way somewhere else running an errand and to call later if it's an emergency.
    so what i'm getting from this is that she says she doesn't want to be bf/gf (which i'm fine with) but she's expecting me to act like a bf while she behaves however. i stopped making an effort to get in contact with her because obviously it's not going to be just about getting laid.
    any input OT?

sorry for the long post, first thread ever, i'll get the hang of it soon.

CLIFFS: banging some chick, doesn't want a bf, expects me to bust my ass and do bf things for her.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

1. She's using you. Plain and simple.
    2. Why waste your time? You should be casually dating and not getting tied up in all these boyfriend-esque duties.
    3. Get some easy ass here and there and that's it.

3. cman254

cman254 New Member

that's the exact verdict i came up with, i'm glad we're on the same page. :wiggle:

4. kiri

kiri New Member

i agree, she's just a really selfish person (which is probably why she wouldn't be a good girlfriend). good job not letting her use you, i'm sure in the past she's had no trouble walking all over some guys.

5. cman254

cman254 New Member

yeah, when she assumed i was going to pay for her alcohol i was like FUCK THAT. and then the next morning when she called asking for a ride to providence AGAIN i was like i see where this is going and i don't want to deal with it. plus providence is like a 40 minute drive and she didn't offer gas money. jeez!:squint:

6. kiri

kiri New Member

ugh. i know people who are like that, and i don't like them :rofl: it's one of my pet peeves. i blame the parents. how could you raise your kid to be such a mooch???

7. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

IWYWB and Kiri are right. However, if you said you could get me booze free of charge I would think I was getting a free bottle of booze. Though she sounds like a user anyway so it doesn't really matter :o

8. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

i agree the way you worded that with the booze was a little odd...people here buy us booze all the time, and never take a profit from it, so i would feel the same way she did if someone said that.

Also, she's a user. you guys are almost done with school and home for the summer, so then you wont have to worry, but just avoid her until then.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

:h5: @ you not putting up with her shit

10. cman254

cman254 New Member

haha thanks! :)

11. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Hmph.

Providence, Rhode Island?

12. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

those are rediculous requests even if she was your gf. being a bf does not equal being a slave

good job for getting out early so you dont have to put up with her selfish crap

13. aim2kill

aim2kill New Member

yeah well put. bf does not equal slave, just equal partner.

there for you not equal to bitch

id be like, thanks for the time in da sack but, :fawk:

14. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

She must think her pussy is god's gift to the world.

Forget her, and go find a reasonable girl who won't fuck you just to use you.

Besides, I would bet she'll find another guy to do this to.

15. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

:werd:

16. Jacy

Jacy red lipstick brigade

She sounds a lot like one of my close friends. She's been telling this guy that she doesn't what to be in a relationship because she doesn't want to commit, and yet she expects him to act like he's her boyfriend. She's being selfish and is clearly using him for the attention, affection, and validation ... he isn't what she really wants, but she wants to get the most out of him until something better comes along. It's irritating for me to see her behave in this way, but it sounds similar to your situation.

Don't let take advantage of you as kiri and iwywb said. I don't think there's much more that can be said regarding this, since you seem to have seen through it

17. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Free of charge = the other person isn't paying for it (ie. YOU are paying for it).

18. Jacy

Jacy red lipstick brigade

that would have been my assumption too, because it seems strange to charge an extra fee to buy alcohol for a friend

even if they are a minor :dunno:

19. kiri

kiri New Member

i disagree with most people in this thread about the alcohol thing. if someone said "i can get booze for you free of charge" i would assume that i would give them money, they would get it, and i would get all the change. i would NEVER expect someone to just buy me booze, especially when they're not even going to be hanging out with me.

20. XxvODvxX

XxvODvxX New Member

So would i and thats only because i was always brought up not to accept anything from anyone. I always pay for my own things...

But i could see how people would take that since you had asked her for the whole BF thing(her perceiving it as you "buying" her attention if you will). Personally, you got out the door just in time. If you see her and can tag it i would otherwise she is not GF material anyway.

:bigthumb: For manning up!

21. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

when a girl says she won't make a good girlfriend, LISTEN. get rid of her asap. she's telling you up front because she's going to do a lot of things she'd feel guilty for, but since she already told you up front, it's your fault for letting it happen (that's what goes on in her mind)

22. iwishyouwerebeer

QFT.

The same way you should definitely take notice when a girl tells you (if you are bf/gf) "I don't deserve you" or "you deserve better than me"...there's a reason behind that.

23. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

the whole free of charge is ambiguous

I would have imagined you'd pay for the whole thing.

However (and a BIG one), even if you said "free of charge" (implying she pays nothing) I don't know of many people I'm friends with that wouldn't say "no don't be stupid I'll pay... you're doing me a favor"

24. iblameluke

iblameluke New Member

Keep going on the you deserve better than me stuff

25. Cubs

Cubs New Member

Agreed

It might be time to break it off