Vag Crew: Help me plan a 2nd date

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Maffy29, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

Ok, here's the deal. Met this girl. She's 19 and a freshman in college. We spent a day together and had a great time. We had lunch, went to the movies, had ice cream and just spend a nice day together. She's away at school and its about a 3 hour drive (which I'd do every weekend if she wanted). So we have been talking about hanging out again. Can't do a movie again and this time we may do dinner. So I'm looking for a few ideas. The town where she goes to school is a decent sized place with what seems like a fair amount of stuff to do. So anything could be possible. She's easy going and low maintenence, so I think just about anything may work out.

We've already been talking about a Canada trip for a weekend after she comes back here for the summer. Her voice always perks up when I mention it, so I'm sure she's looking forward to it.

2. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

:hsugh: long distance relationships. Don't say I didn't warn ya.

3. armond

armond New Member

People say the same about so called "friend-zoned" relationships not working out. There are ALWAYS exceptions.

Besides, telling him the relationship is doomed due to distance is a lil off topic isn't it? You got beaches near you right? Something outdoors related? How about you clue us in on what type of woman we are trying to work with here.

4. P7

P7 You have something on your tongue, let me get that

Guys don't get out of the friendzone because they don't realize that they put themselves there. Long distance relationships don't work because people get bored. God forbid the distance doesn't kill the relationship the fact that she's a freshman in college will.

But if you really need ideas there's a good thread on unique dates that's been active lately.

5. quamen

quamen New Member

stop before you start

6. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Long distance = fear! We warned you!

A second date would be drinking, and sharing your feelings.

As a rule, I try to push for no sex for 2weeks - a month, so you can know if it will work out in the long run without the sex.

Last night I went drinking with a girl I've been seeing, and it made us tight as hell. Uninhibitted, just basking in each others arms, kissing without thinking about it, etc.

I am actually promoting drinking, heh. But it IS good for an icebreaker I have to admit!

7. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

how long ago was the first date, and did you drive the 3 hours?

8. Jackie Treehorn

Jackie Treehorn Active Member

I can see the allure of this since your 19, but trust me you'll look back on this later in life and chuckle at what lengths you're going to now to see a girl.

Find someone closer. I know that's not what you want to hear.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

That 3 hour drive is gonna get old soooo quick

But good luck anyway

10. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

Sunday April 1st was when I went up there.

She's from my area. She'll live a 20 minute walk from me when she comes home for the summer.

I'm not putting all my effort into this. Yes, the 3 hour drive may get old. I enjoy hanging out with her and I at least think she feels the same. So I'm going to ride it out.