v360 vs v551

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by FyreDaug, Dec 18, 2006.

1. FyreDaug

FyreDaug lolswift

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Besides the 551 looking better, if one were to upgrade a v220 to one of these phones, which would be the better one?

2. React

React Still Strong

neither motorola sucks

(speaking from experience not just bs)

3. dr.zed

dr.zed DR.ZED OT Supporter

I have the V360 LOVE it. No experience with the other phone. I have had nearly 20 GSM phones, and the V360 is the best.

As neutrally balanced as you can get, quick access to the menus, bluetooth, camera, fantastic phone book (can add multiple entries to the names and view them by icons, so you don't have 5 of the same name listed). Decent camera capture, but not the best. FANTASTIC battery life. Speaker phone.

The only phone that came close to this, I ressurected from the past was a Samsung X426. This phone is phenomenal. By far the best I have ever used. Period.

4. dr.zed

dr.zed DR.ZED OT Supporter

... and one of the best signal strength phones I have ever used. Why deal with a phone with an external antenna when you don't have to? Also this phone has a USB connection.... haven't figured that part out yet.

5. Hirvy

Hirvy New Member

360 is newer, v551 is a few years old. If you can do the multiple numbers per name moto is finally stepping in the right direction.

6. jdmlude2000

jdmlude2000 New Member

i have a 360 that i use right now it is pretty damn good. most of my friends have razr/slvr and short of having i tunes... which doesn't matter because u can put music on it through ur micro sd and play it off the phone anyways... the other one i have heard its ok but no one has told me that i had to have this phone. go for the 360 if ur choices are between the two.