Utterly ridiculous and insane question, but

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ep, May 31, 2008.

?

Possible?

1. Um yeah

38 vote(s)
    74.5%
  2. Wtf no

13 vote(s)
    25.5%
  1. Ep

Ep Guest

don't really give a fuck cause it's an internet forum:dunno:. I'm not gonna get into the back story, but I just HAVE to ask this question and hopefully get a non biased response. My brain says "no fucking way" but then again, what do I know

Is it possible for someone to use some (obviously not a whole fucking bottle) perfume at Idk say, 10pm, walk around town, hit up a bar.. take a train back from the city and arrive home 4 hours* later and still REEK of that perfume? I mean fucking like, REEK.

just curious

2. Loryk

Loryk Elite Member OT Supporter

Anythings possible i suppose

3. Mugen92GS-R

Mugen92GS-R New Member

:rofl:

I'd say it's POSSIBLE, but not probable. She would have had to have put a SHIT ton of it on.

4. aim2kill

aim2kill New Member

:ugh: SPIES......everywhere....

5. d3cromanc3r

d3cromanc3r 79 Слизняков

maybe she re-applies? sometimes i'll put some cologne on again after certain activities. like volleyball or something.

6. dymondboy2f

dymondboy2f Second place is the first loser.

I usually shower after shit like that. Just because you stink and put on cologne doesn't mean you smell fresh, you smell like your stink mixed with cologne.:nono:

7. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

Doubtful as perfumes and colognes are designed to evaporate and be aromatic.

8. 1stgenrocks

1stgenrocks New Member

its possible. i have some cologne that 1 spray will last for a few hours even after riding on the motorcycle at highway speeds in a mesh jacket...

9. Jacy

Jacy red lipstick brigade

some women [such as myself] carry travel-sized perfume bottles in their purses to reapply later in the night :dunno:

10. Ep

Ep Guest

... haha

My girlfriend said verbatim "I only used one spray at 1015pm". And this was at 3 in the morning when she got into my car after being all over the city. The whole night didn't make sense to me but, for some odd reason THIS is what bothered me the most, Maybe because it seemed like a lie and I was pissed at the time.

And for the record, yeah I know there's nothing I can do about any of all this. I just had to ask though, and didn't feel like talking to other women about it. Would rather seem crazy on here:rofl:

11. fray

fray New Member

I think it lasts longer if you spray it into your clothes than on yourself too...but I may be wrong.

12. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

It's possible, but the whole story sounds unlikely.

When I used to use cheap cologne like Addidas and what not (back when I was like 14) it would be gone after 45 minutes. Now that I use better stuff like Kenneth Cole, Versace, Armani, etc... it will last a few hours if I spray it on my clothes.

Anyway, the point is, your obviously suspecting that she went out, messed around with guy(s) and re-applied the perfume to cover up any scents the man might have left.

Chances are, she re-applied. To straight up "stink" still, after 3+ hours of going out sounds pretty unlikely. Either way, if you have more reasons than this to be suspicious maybe you should talk to her.

13. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

why did you preempt this question by saying it's ridiculous and insane?

there's nothing weird about it IMO

you think she hooked up with some guy or something?

14. Ep

Ep Guest

Because I know how it's going to look from some strangers point of view. Thing is, there are other factors I'm not going to get into because it's personal shit. As for the cheating thing, I'm not really worrying about it if that happened. I know if she fooled around with someone, I'll probably never know, so there is no real point even trying to suspect she did.

The reason i asked was because it just seemed like a blatant lie, and I wanted to see if anyone else agreed. Nobody walks around town for a hours and hits up a bar or two and still smells exactly how they did when they went out. And I didn't even go near her. When she got in my car I immediately said "Whoa what the fuck is that, you reek"

15. Ep

Ep Guest

+1 for wearing Armani. That's my shit

and yeah, this is the answer I'm looking for. But it's only coming from one person, so starting to feel like a real douche heh

16. just tat

just tat New Member

my brother used to use so much of his cologne that i could smell him from half a block away... all freaking day. he was so saturated that it never really aired off.

but if your girl doesn't shower in her perfume... she re-applied

17. Fish Taco

Fish Taco Ass Man

Are you sure its not just the sweet smell of vag?

18. ZiRo

ZiRo fail

I was going to say if you've got a suspicion just smell her badger for fanny fluid.

19. fray

fray New Member

wtf is fanny fluid??

20. ASIANPRIDE

ASIANPRIDE OT Supporter

she sprayed herself before hand so you wouldn't smell the stank of the 5 black guys from before.

21. ShilenaBug

ShilenaBug New Member

does she wear Brut?

If so, then yes, possible.

22. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Yes it's possible. Girls do that spray and walk through the mist thing and it lasts all night.

23. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

I carry a small bottle of the perfume I always wear in my purse, I often reapply it :dunno: Even when I don't reapply, and I don't put on that much, it's very nice quality and I definitely still smell like it when I get home [I wouldn't say REEK like you put it, but it's definitely still there].

24. Reign

Reign Banned

CK Obsession will reek for fucking days from just one spray so it's possible. Test it though. Spray some on something and wait a couple hours and see if it still reeks of it.

25. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Not a bad idea.