Uti?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Martin Atchet, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Here's the deal. My GF is getting UTIs now from sex and I am wondering why. The first time the doctor just gave her medicine and sent her on her way. She never told her how she got it or what to do to prevent it.

Could it be from going down on her? I hear spit can give a girl a UTI but I mean if I can't go down on her anymore that sucks...

We used a new condom because we ran out and thats all we have. I hate lifestyles but thats all I had. Lifestyles tuxedo I believe.

???

2. thatshot2

thatshot2 -:-

its a bacterial infection and yes intercourse can cause one. a good way to help prevent UTIs though is to drink cranberry juice!

and also trying washing eachothers areas before sex and that will make a more clean atmosphere :)

3. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I get UTI's constantly, I always have. Craberry supplements have helped a lot.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

It could be a number of things. Too much sex. Too much rough sex.

She should also be either making sure she pees before or right after sex. And like they all said, drinking cranberry juice

5. We did clean down there before! That is why I am so surprised.

Will do with cranberry though.

6. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Pee before sex too, it get rid of any bacteria built up around the urethra. The reason she gets them is from you pounding said bacteria further in.

7. I pee before sex quite often, wear a condom, and we've been dating for a little over 2 yrs.

She went to the docs today and they said she doesn't have one but could be on the verge or something. I'll get some cranberry for her.

8. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Same thing happened to my ex.

Make sure she goes to the bathroom after sex.

If necessary, have her clean herself down there with a baby wipe or something (I forgot what my ex used).

And drink lots of cranberry juice.

It's not that she needs to clean herself before hand... she needs to make sure she pees soon afterward.

9. demosnat

demosnat New Member

No no, SHE needs to pee before sex, to get rid of the bacteria around her urethra.

10. SlvrCivLT621

SlvrCivLT621 New Member

pee before AND after, clean yourself well