GUN Utah crew... Sound off???????

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by SNDP, Aug 28, 2009.

1. SNDP

SNDP New Member

Let's get together and shoot some shit up. I shoot at least once a week: Hobble creek, south of Saratoga springs, or Orem Center Shooting range.

2. FrEaKsHoW 24/7

FrEaKsHoW 24/7 Member

Happy Valley FTL! LOL

Hobble Creek ~ Is that a range, or just that gravel notch in the mountain where all the tards go to shoot.

I'm busy for a few weeks though.

3. SNDP

SNDP New Member

It's an actual range, and it's the oldest privately owned range in the country. $5 a year member ship, $10 for the whole family. Several pistol ranges, and old west range with old-timey buildings, shotty range and a 200M rifle range. Shoot whatever you want, fast as you want. Covered shooting area with nice cement sit-down rifle stations. They have added a couple more shooting zones there in the middle since this pic was taken. WAY nicer than Lee Kay. Maybe I shouldn't recommend it too much, keep it nice and uncrowded down here for us 'tards.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
  4. FrEaKsHoW 24/7

FrEaKsHoW 24/7 Member

That's not too bad. I hate Lee Kay with a passion. too many dumfuks there, and the rangemasters are idiots as well. I tend to just head West to get my groove on. It's probably sixes timewise for me though. Only thing that would make it better is if they have buckets of brass I could hoarde! :bowdown:

5. SNDP

SNDP New Member

I get all the brass I can, heh. Just need to learn how to reload it.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2009