GUN USPSA vids, Championship Series match

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by AB13, Jul 28, 2009.

1. AB13

AB13 New Member

With the exception of 2 stages, I designed 6/8 stages for this match. I normally shoot like shit in my matches. It's hard being the Match Director and trying to remain competitive at the same time and this match was no exception. Because it was a points match, we had quite a few issues that required my delicate attention.

It was taxing, but I still won 1st in B Class Open division, 3rd overall. I brought in 75 shooters again for this match. My matches seem to be getting more and more popular. My club brings in the most shooters out of all of the clubs in Washington state now, easily.

anyhow, vids, enhoy

[y]
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S-FMF8GeP1s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S-FMF8GeP1s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    [/y]

2. phrozenlikwid

phrozenlikwid New Member

Damn, look at you lookin all presidential and shit.

JK, good shooting man and congrats on your club expansion. I see you are giving shout-outs to Freedom and Triangle now? You pick up some new sponsors?

3. AB13

AB13 New Member

Yessir. I am now sponsored by Freedom, Triangle and CPWSA. Just got some goodies from CPWSA in the mail the other day.

4. phrozenlikwid

phrozenlikwid New Member

:coolugh::coolugh::coolugh::coolugh:

You sir, are ballin'

Gonna get a fat-free soon? Gonna get a fat-free and hook me up with it soon?:x: I really dig Benny's work there.

I assume the move outta MS is treating you well? Haven't seen you around as much, I assume you are a busy man these days.

5. AB13

AB13 New Member

yeah, I LOVE my job. Never thought I would ever say that. I wake up, get my daughter ready for day care, get home and have the house all to myself. Eat breakfast and get to work around 11. Summer time in Downtown Seattle near the waterfront on 1st ave is the life. My store has been doing great this summer. I can do what I want, when I want, bring my guns to work and dry fire in my office while spying on MILFs on CCTV.

No more quarterly reviews and blue chips, no more corporate BS, I work when I want, and I love when my customers ask " why yes, I am the owner..." :bigthumb: Good shits son.

I'll be getting a new Open gun, but I still haven't quite hammered down what exactly I want, or if I want another Open gun. I just dread having to break another gun back in, you know how it goes, mags ammo, etc. I'm going to run my open gun hard till about fall, go back to my skinny gun and decide then. Quite a few other team members are getting guns done so it'll be a wait.

6. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

Good shit son. Looks like some cool stages. :cool: