GUN USPSA Hatcam vids 3-9-09

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by AB13, Mar 9, 2009.

1. AB13

AB13 New Member

Shot in the snow and cold on Sunday. One of our section clubs hosted a Doulbe Tap Primer and had 5 COF's from the up coming Double Tap Championships. Stages were pretty kick ass.

[y]
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/drUWsizPchA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/drUWsizPchA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    [/y]

2. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

Looking good. See your mounting your cam on top of your muffs. Much better camera angle with the gun in the lower 3rd of the frame.

3. AB13

AB13 New Member

Thanks, I have it duct taped in place to see how I like it. I think it looks better there too. And alot more comfortable, i can feel the camera less. I still don't like how the cable hangs over the back, I wish they mounted the mic closer if not integrated to the camera. That way i can tuck it into my shirt or something.

Actually that would feel wierd, nvm.

4. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

You can zip tie the cable to the hat. I used to put a zip tie around the adjustment stap to help hold the cable in place. Also remember there is a mic plug on the bottom of the unit by the memory card. You can run and external mike. Maybe run a external mike and mount the mike on the pouch you use to house. That way you don't have an extra dangling cable.

5. JAFAR

JAFAR FPS whore OT Supporter